Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜› To all the Dhinchaks out there, we came, we saw, and we conquered...This forum was truly a Dhinchak coming out party...I hope we are as united and as passionate in the coming seasons of DID...Because let's face it, D sir and DID are meant to be together...I think D sir will be a part of DID for many years to come...πŸ˜› As for all others, I am sorry if I offended anyone through my posts or my sentiments...As they say it was all for fun and if you don't think so then change your way of looking at things...πŸ˜›...Enjoy the long break until DID 3...πŸ˜› Onwards we march...Jai Shri Krishna, God Bless, Rab Rakha, and Khuda Hafiz...πŸ˜› Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
Will Miss U Rutu , Vaishu n D :(
take care ankit...

khub bhano and sara marks lavo...gujarat nu name roshan karo😊
DID LM needs to come sooon! So we can start our dhinchak party again!!

Anyway its time now πŸ˜†, I'll gone from IF in few days...all the best everyone with future endeavors...

I was almost gone but pimp suggested DKS will end in 1-2 weeks anyway...tab chale jaana...

Its funny how me, pimp, priyanka, ankit bhai everyone are leaving at same time!!

Anyway see u all in DID 3 later in the year :) sayo naara! 
Areyyy D ka nam hi DID mein do baar aata hai..woh to rahenge Ankit! LOL
Chalooo dhinchaks. We have to be back for the next  D season! LOL

Aur waah Ankit, tere is post mein bhi Jai tha!πŸ‘ "Jai Shri Raam". 
Areh kya jao cho bhai?! Haju awards baki che, no? πŸ˜ƒ Hey hey, that goes for all of you dhinchaakers .. no leaving until the awards are distributed!
Ankit, so does this mean you're not watching Lil Champs? I thought you liked music reality shows too! 

Aww...I'm going to miss all of you!! SRGMP forum gets quite boring at times! πŸ˜† I wish more of you were into singing competitions too!! Kitna mazza aata!!

I will miss a lot of the contestants/ judges/ host from DID: D Sir, Rutu, Vaishu, Avneet, Atul, Amar, Mayuresh, Shaimak, Remo, Terence, Jeetu!!!!!, and Manish! I hope I didn't forget anyone πŸ˜†

Aww...this is makes me sad that I won't see a lot of you until DID 3!! I hope all of you comeback for that at least!! You all should log in once in a while in between and leave me a scrap though!! 
Farewell chalra hai idhar toh πŸ˜³
Originally posted by luv2dance

Farewell chalra hai idhar toh πŸ˜³

No worries, once the Little Champs section is up, "hello again" phir shuru ho jaayega. Yeh hello goodbye chalta rehta hai on the forum - they build your hopes up with the goodbye phir thode dino baad hello ka board laga kar ghoom rahey hote hain unfortunately. πŸ˜›

I'm just kidding. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

No worries, once the Little Champs section is up, "hello again" phir shuru ho jaayega. Yeh hello goodbye chalta rehta hai on the forum - they build your hopes up with the goodbye phir thode dino baad hello ka board laga kar ghoom rahey hote hain unfortunately. πŸ˜›

I'm just kidding. πŸ˜†

🀣

This is SO freakin' true for some people and no I'm not kidding!πŸ˜†
Show khatam ho gaya..ab diplomatic hone ki zaroorat nahi hai!πŸ˜›

Talk about unnecesarily getting our hopes up!