Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 339: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
@agbg98: Bravo!ClapClapClapClap Very well said.

Damodar is a person whom D barely knew & cared about even less besides being now dead.Nana though is one who helped D amass whatever D has today, is still an outsider, a business associate.Their past deeds or current treachery will not hurt D.He will be devastated that Nakusha still does not find it in herself to tell him what's on her mind.Agreed she tried but the circumstances were such on that day that D assumed she was mistaken.She could have tried some other time or let it rest for a while after thoroughly warning Baji to lookout for him and wait for another opportunity.Instead she is following dreaded armed goons all by herself.Can u even imagine what that will do to D?
D already feels miserable coz he thinks he is the one who made his Aayi's life hell.Though he said to his wife that Kala's treachery has lightened his burden in truth he still feels responsible for Kala turning out this way. We all know how badly he hurts thinking about how he treated his wife.The only thing he thinks he can do for these people is to protect them from harm & provide them with a comfortable life.It gives my poor man some measure of peace that he is atleast able to do this much of them. Its all he has,BB.I beg you not to take that away from himCry It will kill him to know Nakusha his delicate, simpleton wife is now rounding up gangsters coz she thought he will not believe her.Surely there are other ways to rever St Nakusha instead of showing her do her husband's job.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideAni_La_Iamivy_11

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
You are right ZubyDutta...When Nakusha did not tell him about her true colour...what hurt Dutta the most was that she did not come to him...that she did not trust him enough to tell him the true.

After all the love and care he showed her...it was not enough...

When something like this happens he take it personally...probably
because he got a lot of burden on his shoulder and carrying around a lot of guilt.

If he finds out another way, then he is going to take it out on himself...feel..that something is missing in him that why Nakusha did not come to him.

Edited by agbg98 - 22 May 2011 at 5:55am

Moontideivy_11-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by agbg98

You are right ZubyDutta...When Nakusha did not tell him about her true colour...what hurt Dutta the most was that she did not come to him...that she did not trust him enough to tell him the true.

After all the love and care he showed her...it was not enough..she did not trust him enough to tell him the true.

When something like this happens he take it personally...properly because he got a lot of burden on his shoulder and carrying around a lot of guilt.

If he finds out another way, then he is going to take it out on himself...feel..that something is missing in him that why Nakusha did not come to him.

It breaks my heart into a millions pieces every time he punishes himself for other people's lack of trustCryCryCry I dread to see how will he take this latest blow.Ouch That they are doing this to protect him does not hold much water.They will be protecting an empty shell coz his soul will be shredded by this withholding.This is the same man who mutely listened to his wife's admonishing on behalf of Damodar in a bar & then followed her home to perform the last rites.This is the same man who gave up his only source of comfort: his drink after listening to  preaching by a mere servant girl.Who says D Sweetheart does not listen? He begged her to tell him everything after the first marriage about how everythinh came to be.She stared back at him silently.D listens.He really does.If only people trusted him enough instead of branding him "gussewala, ulti khopdi" etc etcOuch

MoontideAni_La_Iamivy_11

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Double post

Edited by ZubyDutta - 22 May 2011 at 4:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

After all the love and care he showed her...it was not enough..she did not trust him enough to tell him the true.

When something like this happens he take it personally...properly because he got a lot of burden on his shoulder and carrying around a lot of guilt.

It breaks my heart into a millions pieces every time he punishes himself for other people's lack of trustCryCryCry I dread to see how will he take this latest blow.Ouch That they are doing this to protect him does not hold much water.They will be protecting an empty shell coz his soul will be shredded by this withholding.This is the same man who mutely listened to his wife's admonishing on behalf of Damodar in a bar & then followed her home to perform the last rites.This is the same man who gave up his only source of comfort: his drink after listening to  preaching by a mere servant girl.Who says D Sweetheart does not listen? He begged her to tell him everything after the first marriage about how everythinh came to be.She stared back at him silently.D listens.He really does.If only people trusted him enough instead of branding him "gussewala, ulti khopdi" etc etcOuch

In fact, this time I too want Dutta to come to know whats going on. Want to see how he reacts and takes the bits of information on Nana. Dutta for me has matured somewhat in the past few months. This incident could be his acid test. As I wrote, being overprotective is a mistake we often make. Whats more, that way he will fight a known enemy and not have to fight the ghosts within. I want to see if Dutta can deal with the treachery and play the same Cat-n-mouse game that Nana's playing with him right now. Dutta's a;ways been a fair player. Peeche se war karna use nahi ata. But can he defend himself when attacked from behind? Dutta as a character is so multilayered and complex that I think his reaction pattern will be something that we won't be able to anticipate right now.

Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
He has mature a lot and mostly because of the love Nakusha gives him...her trust in him...that he is a good person and do deserves happines.

Dutta as a character is so multilayered and complex that I think his reaction pattern will be something that we won't be able to anticipate right now...I agree Moontide
.Smile

ZubbyDutta I like the way you really care for the character Dutta...it seems like you are a little like me always on Dutta's side.Smile

Edited by agbg98 - 22 May 2011 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide-Carrie-

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
As for Naku,
She's always had this habbit of courting danger for the people she loves, little bothering about her own safety. She did it for Babi...remember Morey sending her to that New year party thing? She was given only an address and had no inkling of what she was getting into, yet she went to that place. Then when following Sethji because she had this gut feeling her brother was walking a path of crime. That resulted in her first FR. She reasoned with an enraged Dutta for Ganpat.

And she's done crazy enough things for Dutta. Right from the day she met him. She didn't let the shoot out and violence cow her down and fought her family to take him to the hospital. Then the way she policed Supriya for him, that was crazy too. Then running up a mountain to save him from the dhongi pandits...the moment before their first accident, that night when Damodar's men just picked her up and took her to him...She hardly knew Damodar, he was a killer a dreaded man yet Naku faced him with every confidence! Then there at Chaskar's den her heroics resutled in she getting shot. But she did it again, the day Dutta was stranded atop the hill and she drove to rescue him (must say that day Naku suddenly driving was one glaring absurdity in the script, pretty stupid actually). I'm probably missing out a lot many instances here.

In fact taking a raging Dutta head, the way she does all the time is the most dangerous thing to do LOL

But seriously, I think given a situation, Naku is probably more determined, headstrong and adamant than Dutta in many a way.

Edited by Moontide - 22 May 2011 at 6:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie-TheRager

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

He has mature a lot and mostly because of the love Nakusha gives him...her trust in him...that he is a good person and do deserves happines.

Dutta as a character is so multilayered and complex that I think his reaction pattern will be something that we won't be able to anticipate right now...I agree Moontide
.Smile

ZubbyDutta I like the way you really care for the character Dutta...it seems like you are a little like me always on Dutta's side.Smile

I think we all are on Dutta's side Smile
Thats why we are sticking to this Eternal story. Dutta is an unique and rare character. A gem. I can't actually think of a parallel (character) in any other sereial or movie.

Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie-

Go to top