Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 339: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 5)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Wow, WONDERFUL Epi, BB Clap! Couldnt participate much in the the discussions for the past 3-4 days, as was quite busy Embarrassed, but now am here Big smile!

Ok, regarding those who thinks Dutta should be told about this "Nana-Damodar Project", I slightly disagree with you all Embarrassed.

The reason is, initially it WAS Dutta whom Nakku told about Nana and her doubts about him. But even before she could complete saying, he interrupts and screams, and shuts her up Ouch! She tried couple of times, but each time Nana's name came in between, Dutta gets maha angry and storms out on her! As far as I can remember, I think she has already tried to tell Dutta about Nana 4-5 times. Agreed, she wasnt really tactful with the WAY she presented her matter, but still she kept pleading Dutta "aap meri puri baat to suniye", but Dutta goes "BASS!" and "maine pehle bhi tujhse kahan hain, main apni baat dohraoonga nahin!" and stuff. So here, Nakku's main limitation was that she dint have any "proof" against Nana, to prove her point to Dutta.

So now the situation is, neither Baaji, nor Nakku has a PROPER proof AGAINST Nana or IN FAVOR OF Damodar. In this situation, if they present whatever they saw/heard to Dutta, without ANY proof of Nana's relation or involvement in the entire matter, Dutta might reprimand both of them in proceeding with their investigations, thereby resulting in a premature end of the possibility of unveiling this mystery. Dutta would then conveniently continue to believe Nana, and accuse his father. Dutta is just not a good listener, and believes he "knows" and "understands" situations and people better! (ya right LOL!)

Even Baaji dint believe Nakku earlier, remember? But since Baaji is more patient and a better listener, Nakku was able to bring him around to listening to her atleast. Then Nakku also has her "gaadi nikaal Baaji!" tool to get Baaji do whatever she wants Wink! But unfortunately, the same technique will not work with Dutta LOL!

Apart from the belief factor, another reason as to why I feel Baaji-Nakku doesnt want to tell Dutta now is, because "Nana" and "Damodar" are 2 sensitive topics as far as Dutta is concerned. And Dutta is already worried thinking about who is behind all this, and Damodar's involvement. Nakku has been seeing him really worried, that he is not even having food properly. Now if they tell him a "possibility" of Damodar having been involved in this whole issue, Dutta will hate his father more, which will cause him more pain thinking Damodar's blood runs in his vains, etc.
As of now, Baaji and Nakku thinks Damodar must have ruined ANOTHER life! How can they present this to Dutta at this stage?! It will not do ANY good to Dutta's well-being as of now, and the biggest thing being, there is ABSOLUTELY NO proof of Nana being involved in any of this! Even the letters dont have Nana's name anywhere! Baaji and Nakku assumes "Bhao" to be Nana, but why should Dutta believe it? Bhao can be anyone right? And Sanjay Rao being involved with Damodar doesnt have any connection with Nana, from the present point of view.

So in my point of view, Dutta should be informed of what is going on once Baaji-Nakku are able to collect atleast SOME proofs regarding Nana's intentions. Once Dutta is ATLEAST convinced that there is something suspicious about Nana, he might sit down to listen patiently. And one more problem in telling Dutta about the whole thing in the present scenario is, KNOWING HIM, the moment Nakku starts with the story as to how Nakku followed Nana, how Nakku-Baaji went on an investigation spree, etc., itself Dutta might start fuming and screaming "kiski ijaazat se tum logon ne yeh kiya?!?!" or "kisne kaha tumhe yeh khatra mol lene ko?!?!", without trying to understand the real matter LOL!
So considering the fact that Dutta will not listen out to both of them, or hear anything against Nana OBJECTIVELY, I think Nakku-Baaji's decision is right, as of now.

As far as Nakku-Baaji are concerned, the MOST important thing here is to protect Dutta and his life from Nana and his deadly intentions, for which they really need to PROVE infront of Dutta certain things. And for this, they have a long way to go in their mission, which if Dutta comes to know, the chances are higher that he will NOT allow them to continue with this further!

This is what I think Embarrassed.

Absolutely, fully, totally, completely, undeniably, undebatable(ly), undoubtedly, unquestionably agree.

Edited by Moontide - 21 May 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie-

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Now for Baji...

Lovvveeed the DUJI eyelock by the door. 
They also used the 'ma dha pa ga sa, ma dha pa ga sa. ma dha pa ga ma ma, re ga re ni sa' theme in the background. Then merged in the Tan ta ta tan ta ta...ta ta tan ta.ta ta...wala Baji signature tune.

So Dutta was awake all the while, waiting up for Baji Approve Wooried stiff (thats why it took him soo long to come down and investigate, stiffness in the limbs). 
And did you note how he scanned Baji's face with his eyes??? You saw that na? And disturbed about the wound..Day Dreaming. Baji too wanted to protect him from the gory details of the exact circs of his injury, hid the scraped foot too.
Ok so here's a hint of a slow build up towards that---you know what. 

Naku bandaged him but did he get any food? There was no khane ki thali on that tea table.

It was heart warming to see their concern for Dutta, their fears for him and his 'khisak' jana. 
Naku's concerns for Baji in scene 2, Baji telling Naku to go before Dutta awakes in scene 3, what a trio. 
The Baji-Naku relationship is so beautiful and complementary. What would Naku do if there was no Baji? 

Baji has risked a lot in the past 48 hours. All for his Bhau. But I fear Nana by now knows Baji and Naku is on to him. Firstly that man with the lisp and today the Kaka vending tea. All look like my ishtyle icons khabri.

In the last episode, one thing got proven beyond doubt--- 
BGs, chahe woh jis kisi ke bhi ho, Are worthless as a rule.

Edited by Moontide - 21 May 2011 at 6:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11-Carrie-

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
wow so am i right in saying nana is taking his revenge for what apparently damodar did to his sister...which is of course is not true..duttas dad just seems to have got caught up in the mess and now because damodar is not around..dutta is the next best thing to take revenge from..
if ive understood correctly then its an amazing plot but i'm more blown away again by the simple moments between my frav characters..baaji/naku/dutta.
really love the way in which nakusha and baaji are cautious of dutta, not hurting him..not wanting to anger him upset him. Both of them think ever so highly of him in there own ways. For him they are going to extents yet..are still afraid of defying his wishes. All comes down to the kind of respect/attachment they carry for him.
Really loved the way in which..dutta and naku happen to collide in the passage way. The way he demands to know what she is up to yet when  she mentions baajis return i  can imagine that look of authority and question on his face and the sudden  change to relief when mentioning baajis return..!
cant tell you how much i like that bit in this episode..the fact that he goes to check on him...just for piece of mind really shows the softer side in dutta.
omg precap! i think this  time both of them are going to be in big trouble..he lost his cool the last time around...yet i think he will not fall for excuses this time.
i think its time..dutta started questioning what baaji and naku are up to. Cant wait for mondays episode.. thanks!

Edited by jagrutid - 21 May 2011 at 4:53pm

mnx12ivy_11

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

Gecko! Tu aagayi HugI missed you!

Heyyy...I missed you too sweety Hug!!
Tho kya haal hain Boss Big smile?!

I'm good, sweets. You? How long did it take you to write the essay on the episodes? LOL Tongue

I'm also fine Cool. Oh it took some time to write, but I was in the mood, so it was ok Big smile! And am really looking forward to this mystery unfolding Wink, but in the mean time, I have a feeling Nakku will get it big time from Dutta one of these days Ermm. God save her LOL!
 Well, she surely is pushing the wrong buttons, isn't she? Especially when he's always so grumpy. Unless he's romancing her. Grumpy Gadha.

Well ya she does press his wrong buttons, but the problem is, Dutta has too many "wrong" buttons that every now and then kuch na kuch tho press hota hi rehta hain LOL!

The Dutta-girls discussing their man Day Dreaming
How many buttons have the two of you pressed by the way? please spill some of the beans Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Extraordinarily suspense filled,BBClap Superb mahaepisode.Unlike some I seenPinch

I know she means well and everything but I am not comfortable with this subterfuge of Nakusha.It causes immense pain to Patil Saab when his own don't trust him. It has happened so many times before that she has overuled Baji's objections and has had her way.Why then is she allowing him to stop her from confiding in D now? D is changed na? I'm sure he will understand if only they gave him more credit. It'd be nice if they dont treat my man so shabbilyDisapprove Like he is some mentally diminished person, a loose cannon who will blow up on a slightest excuse.Ouch Hamesha aise hi kuch karte hain yeh log.Then he understandbly gets angry & takes it out on them.Then spends the rest of his life feeling guilty. Cry For once let him take charge, Nakusha. He is the one wearing the pants for goodness's sakeD'oh

RED: You think so????? How about the number of times he shot her down when she tried to bring up the Nana-subject in the past few episodes???

ORANGE: A loose cannon you think, I say a Vesuvius, same thing. Not doubts about this one :-) 

GREEN: Can you guarantee, faced with the truth he will not take it out on anyone and save himself from feeling guilty for the rest of his life? If yes, then I volunteer to go give him the facts as they are.

PINK: ROFLROFL
Pathanis you mean? But Baji too wears them na? may be Naku feels more confident of Baji's denims than her Hubby's angry pathanis ROFLROFL

@Elysia, "Damodar must've married someone else at some point and had Dutta - then lost his wife and remarried and had Madhu."
I think Damodar had Dutta much before all this had happened. He had also killed Shriram by this time. Here he is shown as head of a dhanda and a well off man. So he had already gone some distance in his path of crime and probably Madhu and her mother was also in the scene by then. I don't think Damodar's interests in Rupali was in any way romantic Smile
There...my two cents worth.

Edited by Moontide - 21 May 2011 at 6:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11-Carrie-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@BB: Extremely gripping episode! My eyes were stuck on the screen from the beginning to the end. But I still feel there is more to the story. I find Ramdas' behavior suspicious too.

I really wish we could see this onscreen. What is shown onscreen doesnt have even 1% merit of this story. Playing devil's advocate if MR really gave the PH and channel no choice but to fire him they should have replaced him with someone and continued with the original story.

Moontide-Carrie-

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Great episode BB.

Thanks a ton - the suspense is building.

Looking forward for a major confrontation and fight scene from Dutta.

Moontide-Carrie-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I also love the way the mystery is unfolding bit by bit. As if the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place one by one. So far we saw Ramdas' side of the story. Now we need to know Damodar's side of the story. The story he came to tell Dutta and managed to do so in his letter.

Moontide-Carrie-

Go to top