Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 339: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 10)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Moontide

@Moontide: Like Baji mentioned that in Kala's raj the letter could have been misplaced...or worse thrown away. But I hope they exist.
Btw I feel NS thinks if he had known abt Rupali and Ramdas he would have prolly got them married.

Guess Baji is right Kshreya. So it will be interesting to watch what sleuthing technique they use to hunt down the letter. Or does Kala have it? Knowing her, had she got her hands on a letter addressed to Dutta from Damodar, would she just throw it away without first reading the contents?

As for Nana, my Ishtyle icon Big smile, he could have. That way he would have gottten himself a designer sherwani for the occassion LOLLOLLOL
But seriously Nana's is a crooked mind. He could also have tortured the love birds for all we know :-(
I think Naku must focus on finding the letter rather than going on jaunts around the country-side and raising her husband's BP. LOL

LOLLOLLOL

With Dutta BP is more like Boiling Point, and man, is it low!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_IamTheRager

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Yep...LS was a good show. Apart from Mishal's the other characters who played his friends, girlfriend, parents, girlfriend's brothers, girlfriend's uncle had some amount of depth.
When LTL had started I was going thru a phase when I had nothing to watch on TV and was looking for a decent show. I couldnt connect with the top shows of that time like Bidaai, YRKKH. BV too after showing spark was going down the usual expected route.

LS was by Anurag Basu. A thought provoking serial. I liked it. Every charcter was very well defined and had depth. I liked Mishal there too, but as I said was not bowled over by him.
As for most Indian tele serials, they almost invariably fizzle out and some have so queer plots, you just want to steer clear of them.
LTL had refused to fall to that level, even during the times when it dagged. I guess thats why it had to be taken apart by some people. So that it fell in line with the expected route to stupidity.

Ani_La_IamTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

I guess thats why it had to be taken apart by some people. So that it fell in line with the expected route to stupidity.
I think that is the root of all problems related to LTL. Not only LTL even MR refused fall in line like other TV actors and do the channel thing of dancing and acting stupid in every random channel event.

MoontideAni_La_Iam

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

I guess thats why it had to be taken apart by some people. So that it fell in line with the expected route to stupidity.
I think that is the root of all problems related to LTL. Not only LTL even MR refused fall in line like other TV actors and do the channel thing of dancing and acting stupid in every random channel event.

Of the few rare stage appearances he's done I liked the CID annual bravery award celebration performance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Of the few rare stage appearances he's done I liked the CID annual bravery award celebration performance.

Thats nothing compared to the rest. But I guess the rest need to do the routine as they are here to make hay while the sun shines. Mr. Moneybags doesnt have such concerns. LOL No wonder sometimes these people who badmouth him sound jealous of him. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideAni_La_Iamivy_11

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Thats nothing compared to the rest. But I guess the rest need to do the routine as they are here to make hay while the sun shines. Mr. Moneybags doesnt have such concerns. LOL No wonder sometimes these people who badmouth him sound jealous of him. Wink

LOLLOLLOL
Yes, thats there. He also has his party hard drivers. But I guess he likes to intentionally build and aura of mystery arround himself and stands back and enjoys all the attention his absence generates LOL
I have always liked how he has mannaged to stay away from all tje holi-diwali-rangoli-christmas-new year hullagullaas. No need to get lost in a crowd.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iamivy_11TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL
Yes, thats there. He also has his party hard drivers. But I guess he likes to intentionally build and aura of mystery arround himself and stands back and enjoys all the attention his absence generates LOL
I have always liked how he has mannaged to stay away from all tje holi-diwali-rangoli-christmas-new year hullagullaas. No need to get lost in a crowd.

Someone with his kind of long term plans they serve no purpose. Now tell me who performed on the SP diwali bash two years ago?
Atleast we remember his off screen performances as there are only a couple of them.

MoontideAni_La_Iam

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
As a newcomer Mishal was very good in Love Story...the scene where he put the gun on Shruti's head and she close her eyes...he is waiting for her to open them and when she open her eyes...she sees a drop of a tear falling down his eye...
he was fantastic and that scene
.Smile

Mishal is one actor that can keep a drop of a tear the longest time...before it fall
.Smile

LTL...there is no words for his brilliantly...many...many great scenes and moment.Smile

Imagine where he will be in a few years.Day Dreaming

Talking about LS..when is Sabtv going to upload the rest episode of LS
.Unhappy

Edited by agbg98 - 22 May 2011 at 8:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidedivy609ivy_11-Carrie-TheRager

Go to top