Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the special episode BB. πŸ‘

The suspense slowly unfolds.

Wonder what BaNa is going to tell a furious Dutta... 😲 When will they tell him the truth? But then DSP must have the patience to listen to them without shouting "Dhokha" and bringing the house downπŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all! It was a very tiring day... one meeting after another at work so I even got delayed posting the episode πŸ˜”

For now, A BIG THANK YOUUU!!!! to all of you for the warm comments, and also those who will come in later to comment! ☺️ 

I wanted to write so much today but my mind has completely shut off now! πŸ˜”

But all of you who think Dutta must be told, I am WITH you! He has to be told! Lets see what the next week brings. Excitement building up and oh yeah, they are going to be caught again! Poor Dutta, yes, i agree with the person who said he will get a stroke before Nana gets him... ye Naku knows how to make his BP shoot up!  πŸ˜†

Thank you once again... πŸ˜³
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Elysia

I think that he does it because he's actually a coward and selfish. Was. I'm sure that even though I call it cowardice, he'd call it survival. But in the end, he was being selfish once again na. I'm not for Damodar nor am I completely against him. He's a complex man. I'm hoping that more light will be shed on his complexity and we'll understand him better as his past is unveiled. I still want to know exactly what made Damodar so rotten that he started gambling and sold his own son. Where was his brother in all this mess? There's so much yet to be explored and until then I'll observe. i agree...there is a lot 2 b discovered bwt him

There is definitely some kind of misunderstanding between Nana and Damodar. Misunderstanding that led to hatred and a secret agenda against Damodar's son. But why only Dutta? Madhu is also Damodar's offspring. Why wage a hidden war against the son and not the daughter? yh thts summut bt m jus wondering if he evn met DP after tht incident or eva cme 2 knw wer he is after tht incident... like AS neva heard from DP in yrs up until the day he randomly rang wntin 2 meet his son...thts y she had no clue abt madhu... mayb the sme is with NS he knws nothing abt wer DP was n probs doesnt knw abt madhu either--mayb thts y DP kept madhu in london...away from the mess... or mayb they cn shw tht NS is shocked 2 cum face 2 face with Madhu n vice versa n thts wt makes baji n naku realise tht madhu cn help thm solve the DP mystery.mayb a NS-Madhu meeting outside PN n Baji n Naku see thm...Are we meant to sympathize with Nana at some point, later on? wt happened with his sis is obv bad bt tht doesnt mean he cn tke revenge on dutta n do women business tht he is duin...altho its nt been proper confirmed its defo NS thts behind it all... I find that impossible if he's involved in a dhanda such as women trafficiking (even if it's only to get revenge), which he must be as Baji recognized the guard who attacked him.

I'm hoping that Madhu will become more involved once she returns. Damodar was her father, more than he was Dutta's (considering that he didn't abandon her in the literal sense). I wonder if Madhu even knew the man she called father.she shud if they r gna develop her character...like wen kala was wntin 2 kill dutta madhu sed thn tht my dad killed ur dad by accident n he had regretted a lot after tht so he obv mus hav tld her thts hw she knw... i think they need 2 develop on madhu's past...hw her life has been etc...n mst importantly her relationship with her father...

It's not so hard for a man to logically justify his actions when it comes to vengeance. In a gangster's case, there's no need for logic or justification of his actions. But for the sake of debate, Damodar is dead. He can hardly punish him anymore. Kala felt the same way. Which is why her means toward ruining Dutta became that much more murderous. I think that, like with Kala, ruining Dutta will only bring Nana momentary satisfaction. But in the end, he lost what he lost and revenge won't fix that. It's be a temporary pleasure and even with a broken Dutta, Nana will be the most damaged - in the end. yh bt wt i find ridiculous is tht the whole revenge track occurs n thn in the end the baddy realises he was wrong n apologises---im so glad kala neva did tht...i h8 it wen tht happens becos no1 in this world cn becum good in a split second...bt they usually shw tht wen they gna end the shw i.e. kasam se--jigyasa was a bad woman all the way n thn towards the end she becme nice n accepted baniπŸ˜†

That's one important factor in relation to Kala as well. But even in her extreme case, I do feel that there's the slightest chance that she might become less bad - gradually, very gradually. She just has to hit rockbottom first. She hasn't hit rockbottom yet. Her arrogance and overconfidence and misconceptions are still clouding her senses and her judgment. She's blinded by a hatred that is born out of anger toward Damodar, hurt over "losing" her mother (in her eyes) to a killer's son, abandonment issues, etc. She even doubts herself at times and yet sustains a facade that makes her come across as confident and intimidating. Complex woman with complex issues that all need to be treated, resolved, before a gradual construction of a new woman can begin. yh bt 1 thing with kala i noticed is tht evn as a kid in the FB tht they showed she seemed 2 b 1 stubborn girl--always wntin her way...n thn the DP incident made it worse... i think kala loved her dad a lot so his death made her evil bt as AS sed tht her dad wudnt hav been happy 2 c wt kala did... in fact wud hav been ashamed..its like SP was gd n his kids turned out 2 b bad...DP was bad bt his kids turned out 2 b gd

I agree that Dutta needs to come to terms with who his father was. Whether good or bad. ideally good...

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, WONDERFUL Epi, BB πŸ‘! Couldnt participate much in the the discussions for the past 3-4 days, as was quite busy 😳, but now am here πŸ˜ƒ!

Ok, regarding those who thinks Dutta should be told about this "Nana-Damodar Project", I slightly disagree with you all 😳.

The reason is, initially it WAS Dutta whom Nakku told about Nana and her doubts about him. But even before she could complete saying, he interrupts and screams, and shuts her up ! She tried couple of times, but each time Nana's name came in between, Dutta gets maha angry and storms out on her! As far as I can remember, I think she has already tried to tell Dutta about Nana 4-5 times. Agreed, she wasnt really tactful with the WAY she presented her matter, but still she kept pleading Dutta "aap meri puri baat to suniye", but Dutta goes "BASS!" and "maine pehle bhi tujhse kahan hain, main apni baat dohraoonga nahin!" and stuff. So here, Nakku's main limitation was that she dint have any "proof" against Nana, to prove her point to Dutta.

So now the situation is, neither Baaji, nor Nakku has a PROPER proof AGAINST Nana or IN FAVOR OF Damodar. In this situation, if they present whatever they saw/heard to Dutta, without ANY proof of Nana's relation or involvement in the entire matter, Dutta might reprimand both of them in proceeding with their investigations, thereby resulting in a premature end of the possibility of unveiling this mystery. Dutta would then conveniently continue to believe Nana, and accuse his father. Dutta is just not a good listener, and believes he "knows" and "understands" situations and people better! (ya right πŸ˜†!)

Even Baaji dint believe Nakku earlier, remember? But since Baaji is more patient and a better listener, Nakku was able to bring him around to listening to her atleast. Then Nakku also has her "gaadi nikaal Baaji!" tool to get Baaji do whatever she wants πŸ˜‰! But unfortunately, the same technique will not work with Dutta πŸ˜†!

Apart from the belief factor, another reason as to why I feel Baaji-Nakku doesnt want to tell Dutta now is, because "Nana" and "Damodar" are 2 sensitive topics as far as Dutta is concerned. And Dutta is already worried thinking about who is behind all this, and Damodar's involvement. Nakku has been seeing him really worried, that he is not even having food properly. Now if they tell him a "possibility" of Damodar having been involved in this whole issue, Dutta will hate his father more, which will cause him more pain thinking Damodar's blood runs in his vains, etc.
As of now, Baaji and Nakku thinks Damodar must have ruined ANOTHER life! How can they present this to Dutta at this stage?! It will not do ANY good to Dutta's well-being as of now, and the biggest thing being, there is ABSOLUTELY NO proof of Nana being involved in any of this! Even the letters dont have Nana's name anywhere! Baaji and Nakku assumes "Bhao" to be Nana, but why should Dutta believe it? Bhao can be anyone right? And Sanjay Rao being involved with Damodar doesnt have any connection with Nana, from the present point of view.

So in my point of view, Dutta should be informed of what is going on once Baaji-Nakku are able to collect atleast SOME proofs regarding Nana's intentions. Once Dutta is ATLEAST convinced that there is something suspicious about Nana, he might sit down to listen patiently. And one more problem in telling Dutta about the whole thing in the present scenario is, KNOWING HIM, the moment Nakku starts with the story as to how Nakku followed Nana, how Nakku-Baaji went on an investigation spree, etc., itself Dutta might start fuming and screaming "kiski ijaazat se tum logon ne yeh kiya?!?!" or "kisne kaha tumhe yeh khatra mol lene ko?!?!", without trying to understand the real matter πŸ˜†!
So considering the fact that Dutta will not listen out to both of them, or hear anything against Nana OBJECTIVELY, I think Nakku-Baaji's decision is right, as of now.

As far as Nakku-Baaji are concerned, the MOST important thing here is to protect Dutta and his life from Nana and his deadly intentions, for which they really need to PROVE infront of Dutta certain things. And for this, they have a long way to go in their mission, which if Dutta comes to know, the chances are higher that he will NOT allow them to continue with this further!

This is what I think 😳.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Gecko! Tu aagayi πŸ€—I missed you!

Gecko! Tu aagayi πŸ€—I missed you!

Heyyy...I missed you too sweety πŸ€—!!

Tho kya haal hain Boss πŸ˜ƒ?!

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Heyyy...I missed you too sweety πŸ€—!!

Tho kya haal hain Boss πŸ˜ƒ?!

I'm good, sweets. You? How long did it take you to write the essay on the episodes? LOL πŸ˜›

I'm good, sweets. You? How long did it take you to write the essay on the episodes? LOL πŸ˜›

I'm also fine 😎. Oh it took some time to write, but I was in the mood, so it was ok πŸ˜ƒ! And am really looking forward to this mystery unfolding πŸ˜‰, but in the mean time, I have a feeling Nakku will get it big time from Dutta one of these days πŸ€”. God save her πŸ˜†!
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

I'm also fine 😎. Oh it took some time to write, but I was in the mood, so it was ok πŸ˜ƒ! And am really looking forward to this mystery unfolding πŸ˜‰, but in the mean time, I have a feeling Nakku will get it big time from Dutta one of these days πŸ€”. God save her πŸ˜†!

Well, she surely is pushing the wrong buttons, isn't she? Especially when he's always so grumpy. Unless he's romancing her. Grumpy Gadha.

Well, she surely is pushing the wrong buttons, isn't she? Especially when he's always so grumpy. Unless he's romancing her. Grumpy Gadha.

Well ya she does press his wrong buttons, but the problem is, Dutta has too many "wrong" buttons that every now and then kuch na kuch tho press hota hi rehta hain πŸ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago