Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 339: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

inosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a roller coaster ride!
So, they've managed to hide the raw info from Dutta, hmm...
Why isn't she scanning house for the letter? Nakku is so hyper, she'll get Baji into trouble again this time.
Where is Nanasaheb?, twice trespassing and he's unmoved   πŸ˜²
R-R story, I sense third person in between. The two people who might have seen him are dead while third one is kind of lifeless on bed. She knows he whole truth and the letter...where is that damn letter.

So they are busted again...
This is intriguing hats off to the visualizer of the story. What a Saturday special bb πŸ‘
Edited by inosh - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks BB n team for the special episode.. it was indeed special..

few strings of the knot loosened...though we are yet to figure out what actually transpired between Ramdas and Damodar ... n how Ramdas was shot...  so rupali (pretty looking Ms. Pandit) is NS sister... n NS wants to avenge his sisters death   with Dutta's  happiness.. n I guess here we get our BH... now next to come would be DP's letter to unfold the truth. 

Loved Dutta for how he went to meet baaji... n also enquired abt the hurt... I also like how Baaji is scared of Dutta being angry.. which is more out of respect...

Next what... NB r ready for a new dose of gussa mode from Dutta am sure they r going to get Left ' right from DSP... Is Naku going to tell him now or wd she wait for DP's letter to be found... i guess the letter will be found and opened by Dutta only...

Waiting for Naku pataoing Dutta once again in her own sweet style...

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the update

damn..dutta hears nothing! but oh gosh so tht means the man rupali loved was tht 3rd man in the pic n he didnt genuinely love her n probs tht day rupali met up with damodar 2 go to his house n there she find out the truth n probs tried killing herself n damodar gt the blame...i think rupali is NS's sis... bt damodar used 2 call her bachi mayb a bit like hw arbaaz khan called kajol bachi who was actually her sis in the movie pyar kiya to darna kya...lol..

hmmm so rupali died n so did ramu n ramu's mum thinks damodar killed him..mayb he did bt becos ramu killed rupali... i dnt think DP is to blame...

the old woman in the house is probs NS's mum n she becme like tht becos of rupali's death n probz evry1 thrt tht damodar killed ramu n rupali... NS hates DP n thts y tkin his revenge on DP's son

precap: oh gosh dutta sees thm..he gna b very angry..mayb naku wil say they wnt to mandir... n he'll gt super angry...nt much of dutta in special epi bt tht was kinda expected i thrt it myt focus on revealing the past mre...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
expecting a blast episodeπŸ˜‰ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  it was fantastic
😲Edited by ramya90 - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mine
edited

awesome episode dear
great work
so naku and baaji get chance to go that place.
so it'a love story of rupali and ramdass i think damodar gets the blame for the condition of rupali and NS is taking revenge by destroying his son's happiness ,in fact by reading that letters seems like ravi and supriya's eloping plan is exact same.

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

I don't know what to say or think. For once, I'm speechless.

So, the sick woman (aka Rupali, sister of Nana), is not the mother of Dutta or Madhu? Because if she ended up as she is now on that night, then she never got married to Damodar. But then Damodar... I don't know. Bewildered here. Damodar must've married someone else at some point and had Dutta - then lost his wife and remarried and had Madhu. Rupali must be the reason why Nana is majorly PMS and wants to punish Damodar's son, because he's assuming that Damodar damaged his sister.

But he probably didn't.

Yet Nana wanted Rupali to marry Damodar, not Ramdas?

Ramdas must've been behind some women trafficking, right? 'Cause Damodar wanted to show Rupali what kind of man he really was. Sheesh-kebab, I'm only getting more confused by trying to sort this all out.

Brilliant plot, brilliant suspense, mindblowing narration, and what a violent oldie that woman. I dunno why people tell you to be careful with old men and women 'cause they've got some serious strength in their scrawny arms.

I sort of get Nana's dushmani with Damodar now though. Nana must think that Ramdas was the good guy, a hero or victim, whichever - while he must think that since Damodar ran away from the crime scene, leaving his sister in a bloody mess, he's the bad guy/culprit.

So... sins of the father catching up with the son. Unfairly so.

Man, these gangsters are majorly messed up in their heads. Their perceptions of everything is basically... screwed up.

Thanks for this awesome one-hour episode 😳 Precap: GULP. They always get caught -_- I am so dreading this confrontation. Dutta re Dutta. You make me smile, laugh, pissed, irritated, happy - but now you're making me sweat. I'm that nervous.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Edited part 1... on to part 2 πŸ˜³
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
damn i wish i cud coment on dis as soon as its postd but am rely behind...got 7epis 2 catch up wit...cnt wait tho.x