India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

WU 20th may

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
guys i'm not supposed to gv 2day's WU but no1 bothered to post it till now, so i'm doing it.

today's WU:

sory guys, i missed d 1st scene owing to dad's IPL match. I started at d point wen Janvi & Rajveer stopped der car near d parlor. Janvi walked towards d parlor & Rajveer followed her, Janvi stopped him saying dat it is a ladies parlor & guys r not allowed inside, so he will hv to wait outside.

Janvi goes in, d parlor belonged to her frnd who also assisted Amba in looking aftr d beauty & cosmetics segment,she's sory abt Amba's death & worried as to who wud handle d flourishing business dat she left behind. den she insisted dat she wud continue to look aftr her own segment, Janvi agrees to it, den she says dat she wants to b a bride. D girl (i missed her name) was surprised, Janvi said dat Rajveer is keeping an eye on her & she needs to escape.

In d next scene, Janvi cums out dressed lyk a bride, she hides her face in a veil, & walks past Rajveer who takes no notice of her. A car cums, Janvi gets in, & goes away.

In a room, Shaurya is taking auditions of several middle aged men, who wer supposed to act lyk his father.But no1 cud do der scenes perfectly..sum1 behaves lyk a don, another behaves lyk a villager while another (a South Indian) speaks in his own accent & Shaurya literraly bangs his head in frustation. Just den Janvi cums in, Shaurya is 1st shocked to c her in a bridal dress, den he explains to her all abt his plans. Janvi is very much amused at dis & points out a half-bald, fat man & says ' try him out, he luks interesting '. den she goes away.

In KN, Ragini is talking to her mom over d phone, she is getting restless day by day & wants to meet her immediately, her mom agrees to send a car 4 her. Adi cums in , Ragini tells him abt meeting her mom & added dat her mom will send d car. Adi is already frustated wid her activities & now he gets irritated for no reason & says sumthing to her.(sory i didnt listen carefully). Ragini is left heart broken.

Scene shifts to Veerpur. A man is seen walking towards d old ruined KN, 4m his attire he luks to b rich, he's lame & walks wid a stick. dis man is none other dan Bhanupratap who made Ammaji & her family flee 4m Veerpur 18 yrs back. He revives his past memories, d fight dat took place inside KN, d family's escape & den d burning house in wic dey wer supposed to b burned alive. He declares his victory over his enemy, he says dat aftr dat incident he had started his lyf afresh, he has gone to far away lands & earned name,fame & wealth & now he's returned to his own land while she, Ammaji, has suffered her well-deserved brutal death & is either suffering d tortures of hell or wandering as a haunted spirit in her own house.

Epi ends.

Precap: It's Shaurya & Janvi's engagement, Ammaji asks Shaurya to put d ring in Janvi's finger, but Karan cums in between hiding dem 4m Ammaji's view, Dia leans forward, & she wears d ring 4m Shaurya.

Edited by polly_03 - 21 May 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanasc19ER_ER_YAshiny3Joshana458taani_20bmm1985LavenderCrystalYashDasGuptaFanPadmpriyaniveditha

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
So d article in wich it said bp lost memory is wrong he only is makng amma fool. Thanx polly very much. I hvnt seen lado yestday n for quite sum days i catch only repeats .
LavenderCrystal Goldie
LavenderCrystal
LavenderCrystal

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the WUSmile
.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for WU
the girl's name whom Jhanvi met in Palour was Shalini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YashDasGuptaFan

YashDasGuptaFan IF-Dazzler
YashDasGuptaFan
YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanks yaar for the super update 
sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index