Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*~Bade Acche Lagte Hain Articles Archive~* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Hiten's loss was Ram's gain!

While Ram Kapoor was Rakhi Sawant ke bade bhaiya in Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, actor Hiten Tejwani stood up as Ratan's big bro in Ratan Ka Rishta. And while Ram stayed on till her sister got engaged, the other brother disappeared mid way. Yes!

"The production team was not happy with the way Hiten was hosting the show. He lacked the warmth that Ram Kapoor had during the time of Rakhi. Channel tried to convey this to Hiten but it seemed it had no affect on him. Later, on a trial basis, Ram was roped in for an episode and surprisingly the TRPs rose quite high. Also, there was an instant connect between Ratan and Ram. He was actually like her big bro. We had to bid good bye to Hiten but we thought he will at least participate in the ceremonies," says a source, adding, "But channel never asked Hiten to not host the show and he himself backed out."

However, telling us the other side of the story, Hiten says, "After the Jaipur stint was over, I was told that the channel will call me if I was required to host but later I saw Ram hosting the show. I didn't go for Ratan's D-day because I wasn't invited. Why I was not called, I don't really know."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Bade Acche Lagte Hain Articles Archive~* (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

TV stars and their pet 'projects'

Sumona Chakravarty
Her pet: St Bernard
Bonding time: Three years
BFF: Rooney, the St. Bernard that my mom gift is my biggest stress buster. He's the main reason for me to go back home everyday after work with a smile. The joy and unconditional love I get from him is beyond compare. The best part of being with him is that I can tell him anything and everything and he understands each word of mine. It's amazing to see how he reacts and responds to me. I can't do without him.

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Sakshi Tanwar in tonsil trouble

Popular TV actress Sakshi Tanwar has been going through a bad bout of tonsils and fever but she continued shooting for her latest show 'Bade Achche Lagte Hain'.

Sakshi Tanwar in tonsil trouble

The show, which comes on Sony, is currently in its highpoint, where the protagonists - Ram and Priya - essayed by actors Ram Kapoor and Sakshi - get engaged.

Sakshi was so ill that she had to visit the doctor. But the episode where the two exchange rings had to be aired Wednesday night at any cost as the buzz had already spread.

"Sakshi's condition was quite severe. Initially, the team was planning to postpone the scenes. But since word had already spread about the engagement on the July 6 episode, there wasn't much one could do. Sakshi had a lot of dialogues, but director Ravindra Gautam played it smart and changed the screenplay by cutting her dialogues to the bare minimum," a source from the channel told us.

Sakshi's condition is a better now, but she hasn't recovered completely.

Directed by Ravindra Gautam, the show is about a mismatched couple - a 40-year-old businessman and a 33-year-old middle class girl - and how they find love after marriage. The story is still building up to the wedding, but the show has found a loyal following among viewers.

After a long time, Sakshi seems to be coming out of the image of Parvati Agarwal - her character in 'Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki', which made her famous.

Source: IANS

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Ram Kapoor, currently seen in Bade Achhe Laggte Hai, has set an example for his co-stars. Ram suffers from sciatica, a problem that causes acute pain in the lower back, buttock and various parts of the leg and foot.

Since Ram is playing the lead in the show, he is required to shoot every day. The actor is faces much difficulty standing and even sitting due to the condition. But for him, work is worship and considering he had committed to shoot for a couple of episodes and the entire unit was waiting for him, he reported on the sets even in severe pain. He's a man of his word. No wonder he is Ekta Kapoor's favourite actor.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/No-Pains-No-Gains/articleshow/9185217.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PCRocks

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Ask Sumona Chakravarty, who plays Natasha Kapoor in Bade Acche Laggte Hai on Sony, about rumours that her onscreen character is inspired by Ekta Kapoor and she says, "If people are finding similarities between Natasha and Ekta, I take that as a compliment. But the only similarity between the two is their workaholism. The psycho part of the character has nothing to do with Ekta. Ekta is a queen in real life."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sumona-plays-Ekta-in-reel-life/articleshow/9211798.cms

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Sony TV's "Bade Ache Lagte Hain" was busy preparing for the two grand weddings when everything got changed in just one night.

After the much awaited engagement ceremony of Ram Kapoor and Priya (Sakshi Tanwar), we had been thinking that soon the track will shift to their marriage. However, now this seems to be quite impossible.

Ram and Priya's marriage was a sort of compromise, which the two of them had made in order to keep their families happy. More importantly they didn't wish Natasha and Kartik's relation to get affected by this. But after the incident where Kartik slapped Natasha, Ram has broken up his sister's marriage with Kartik.

Now Ram is even willing to end his relation with Priya, which he thinks has no reason of being carried on ahead. As this whole thing has got in the clash between the relations, it would be really difficult to make out what would be the next shocker for all!

Will Priya have to face the pain of getting rejected for the second time? Let's see what the makers have got in store for us!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Bade_Ache_Lagte_hain_gets_tangled_with_relations_at_stake-gid-4953-gc-16.html

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Ram Kapoor's health takes a toll...

Ram Kapoor's health takes a toll...

Ram Kapoor of Sony TV's Bade Acche Laggte Hai is suffering from an eye infection...

TellyBuzz recently reported that Saakshi Tanwaraka Priya of Sony TV's Bade Acche Laggte Hai, has been suffering from Tonsillitis because of which her dialogues had been cut down.

But the recent news we hear is that Ram Kapoor too is suffering from health issues.

A source reports, "Ram Kapoor has been suffering from an eye infection lately and to cure it he has to undergo a surgery. But the schedule, with the big fat wedding of the protagonists, is so tight that Ram is not finding time to give his eyes some rest and treatment."

We tried contacting Ram Kapoor, but he was unavailable for comments.

We wish Ram Kapoor a speedy recovery…

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_de

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Hindustan Times

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihashamma92Isa_de

Post Reply New Post