Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

*~Bade Acche Lagte Hain Articles Archive~* (Page 3)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Ekta Kapoor's Siddhivinayak darshan for Bade Achche..

Ekta Kapoor's Siddhivinayak darshan for Bade Achche..

Ekta Kapoor walks her way to Siddhivinayak to seek blessings for her new Sony show..

Ekta Kapoor's much awaited show on Sony, Bade Bade Acche Laggte Hai...launched yesterday amidst lot of expectations. The show which brings back talented actors Ram Kapoorand Saakshi Tanwar to the small screen after a hiatus has been the talk of the industry for a few months now.

And the very God fearing Ekta as always offered her darshan and prayers for the success of her show, this time at Siddhivinayak temple.

An eye witness told us, "Dressed casually in tracks and a tee with a cap, Ekta Kapoor walked her way to Siddhivinayak Temple at about 12 noon yesterday. She was accompanied by her assistant and two bodyguards. She was looking very happy after the darshan and after her prayers".

Here's wishing that Ekta's prayers bear fruit...

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dew-drop IF-Veteran Member
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Jay Kalra in Ekta Kapoor's Bade Achche Lagte Hai..

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 | 3:18:02 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 40 Comments Jay Kalra in Ekta Kapoor's Bade Achche Lagte Hai..

Jay Kalra will play a pivotal role in Ekta Kapoor's next ambitious project for Sony TV...

Balaji Telefilms' unique love story 'Bade Achche Lagte Hai…Ye Dharti Ye Ambar Aur Tum' for Sony Entertainment Television, as we know is at its casting stage.

We have already reported about Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar playing the leads. Talented actor Eva Grover will be playing a pivotal role.

We now hear that Jay Kalra will be seen playing a young, lively and colourful character. Jay who debuted with Balaji Telefilms' Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil gets back to the small screen after a break of one year. He was last seen playing the character of Gyan in Sony's Bhaskar Bharti.

When contacted, Jay Kalra confirmed the news with TellyBuzz, "Yes, I am doing the show but I cannot tell you anything on the character. My first show with Balaji has given me fame and recognition in television, and it is a great feeling to be back. This is another great project".

Bade Achche Lagte Hai… will depict the beautiful romance of a middle aged couple, played by Ram and Sakshi.

The show is expected to go on floor some time in April.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
http://fenilandbollywood.com/tag/sarita-tanwar-ram-kapoor/

We all know her as Indian television's favourite bhabhi Parvati from Balaji Telefilms' Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. This time around, after playing the negative role of Teepri in Balika Vadhu, Sakshi Tanwar is back to win the audience's hearts as Priya, in a love story that focuses on falling in love after getting married. MM.com speaks to the affable Sakshi on the day her new show Bade Acche Lagte Hain releases.

Excerpts from the interview:

You are returning as the main protagonist in a daily soap – Bade Acche Lagte Hain – after two years. Any reason behind the hiatus?
It was a conscious decision; I wanted to take a sabbatical. The role of Parvati ran for eight years and I didn't take a break in-between the show even once. So, I planned to sit back and relax, catch up with some quality time with my friends and family and just focus on things that I like.

From Dastoor, your first show on Doordarshan, to Bade Acche Lagte Hain; how has the journey been so far?
Between Dastoor and
Kahaani… I did a lot of other shows. My first satellite TV show Rajdhani was aired on Star Plus. The journey, I would say, has been very fulfilling. Becoming an actor was never on the cards for me. I was in fact giving my civil service exams when Rajdhani was offered to me. That was the turning point; I realised that acting is something that makes me happy. I'm glad that it panned out this way.

Tell us about your role in Bade Acche Lagte Hain.
It's about a modern girl named Priya who is romantic by heart but doesn't believe that it's important to be in love to get married. She is an unmarried woman in her 30's and believes that love will happen in its own sweet time and it could happen after marriage too.

I was offered this role by Ekta (Kapoor) within 4 months after Kahaani… got over. She promised me a role that was written keeping me in mind, and now after 5 years she is fulfilling her promise.  When the role was narrated to me, I loved it instantly. I feel that one can fall in love with their spouse after marriage and late marriages do take place. And I realised this is the perfect opportunity to make a come back.

The show was launched in Agra. Any specific reason for that?
The show is about love and how it can happen between two strangers. We chose Agra, keeping the Taj Mahal as a backdrop – after all, it is the biggest symbol of love in our country. It was a memorable 2-day trip.

This is your first show with Ram Kapoor. How is he as a co-star?
Ram is a fine actor, full of vibrant energy and a lot of fun to work with. He brings so much positive energy to the sets and even though we have just shot for promos up till now, as our scenes are in the later part of the show, I had a great time working with him.

You are also coming in a movie, Mohalla Assi, opposite Sunny Deol. Tell us more about it.
I am playing the role of Savitri who is the wife of Dharmnath Pandey, played by Sunny Deol. He essays the role of a Sanskrit
teacher and it's about how I, as a wife, stand by him in difficult times.

What are your future plans?
Well, for now, one show at a time seems good! I am open to working in films as long as the role
is good. It's all about the kind of roles that are offered, if it is good and I think I can do it I will definitely take it up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01shamma92...PARiNA...Sakshi_DeewaniIsa_de

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Sakshi Tanwar-Ram Kapoor's show has longest title

Ekta Kapoor's new TV show has the longest title ever – 'Bade Acche Laggte Hai... Yeh Dharti,Yeh Nadiya,Yeh Rainna Aur Tum...'

Who says we always need to say a show's name, we can also sing it. That's what Ekta Kapoor thinks about her upcoming show's title on Sony. The title ' Bade Acche Laggte Hai... Yeh Dharti, Yeh Nadiya, Yeh Rainna Aur Tum... ' is also the longest title of any show on Indian Television.

Bade Acche Lagte Hai , a love story featuring television's two of the biggest stars Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar, also happens to be Ekta Kapoor dream project. Says a source associated with the show, "Ekta Kapoor loves this song and was convinced that the title reflects the element of romance in the show".

The show goes on air post IPL. Till then keep singing " Bade Acche Laggte Hai...

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Ekta promised Sakshi an image makeover

May 31, 2011, 12.12pm IST

It's not easy to get a second chance to play a lead in a TV show or to get an image makeover, but Sakshi Tanwar, the perfect 'bahu' of the small screen, has got both thanks to Ekta Kapoor.

The actress thanks Ekta for giving her " Bade Achche Lagte Hain", in which her character is closer to her age.

"I play a modern day woman who believes in love and late marriage. The show brings two people together, who have very different ideologies and shows how they fall in love after getting married," Sakshi said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
    -purnima-
    -purnima-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Ram and Priya, the leads of Sony TV's Bade Acche Laggte Hai will meet for the first time in tonight's episode

The protagonists of Sony TV's Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Priya (Saakshi Tanwar) and Ram (Ram Kapoor) have been shown to be going thro' a similar lonely feeling in life where they long for a perfect companion who will understand them for what they are.

The duo has had few hit and miss scenes, but have not come face to face till now.

However in tonight's episode, Ram and Priya will come face to face which will take the story to a new high.

As per the ongoing story line, Ram and Priya have had an ugly conversation on phone. In tonight's episode, Ram is forced by his step mother to have a talk with the middle class family of Kartik (
    Mohit Malhotra); she wants Ram to proceed with the wedding of Natasha (Sumona) and Kartik. Though Ram has a different outlook on Natasha-Kartik relationship, he is forced to abide to his mother's orders.

After all the confusion related to the accident, Sudhir, Priya's father suffers from high BP and comes to the dispensary with Priya to get his BP checked. At the same time, Ram also has a BP problem and reaches the same dispensary. Priya and Ram sit in the same room with just a curtain separating them, but don't see each other.

In another scene, Priya is about to get into her building when Ram comes there to meet Kartik's family. The lift is not working, and Priya and Ram come face to face for the first time when they are climbing the stairs. Priya sees a gasping and breathless Ram and offers to give him a glass of water. Ram goes inside Priya's house when he realizes that he has left Kartik's address in the car. He calls his driver to get it for him to the fourth floor. Priya is taken aback when she sees the driver and realizes that Ram is the same person who was rude to her on phone. Ram is equally shocked when he sees the address and understands that this is Kartik's house.

How will Priya and Ram react now? How will their love story begin?

Catch the exciting episode tonight on
    Sony TV..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-shamma92

muaaz Goldie
    muaaz
    muaaz

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
    Home > Television > Parvati Bhabhi is back!

Parvati Bhabhi is back!

Thursday, June 09, 2011
    By Sandeep Hattangadi

Saakshi Tanwar aka Parvati Bhabhi (Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii) returns to TV as a lead once again in Sony Entertainment Television's (SET) new show, 'Bade Achhe Laggte Hai… Yeh Dharti, Yeh Nadiya, Yeh Rainna Aur Tum'. ADC caught up with her for a chit chat on her comeback journey. Here is what the demure soft-spoken lady has to say.

Can you say something about your character in 'Bade Achhe Laggte Hai…'?
    I essay a single thirty-plus lady, Priya Sharma in this mature love story; a old fashioned literature professor. She believes in romance and is still waiting for her Mr. Right. Priya is very close to her parents and younger brother who incidentally falls in love with my co-star, Ram Kapoor, a middle-aged business tycoon character's kid sister. Ram plays a 40+ businessman with no time for love. Fate brings our completely diverse characters together in an arranged marriage and they discover love.

How is your chemistry with Ram Kapoor?
    Actually we don't need chemistry as our show talks about love evolving post marriage. Having said that, I have known Ram for a while now. He is a very good actor who always comes on time. We help each other to excel in each and every scene.

Is it true that Ekta has made this show just for you and Ram?
    Yes, when she had planned the 'Generation Next' leap in 'Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki' and at that point she had promised me a character, which would be closer to my age. In fact she had offered me this role within four months of the above Star Plus super hit show shutting down, but then I had refused for I wanted a break after eight years of 24 hours, seven days a week, hard work. She again contacted me after I returned and I just said yes for the character is written according to my personality. I don't need to do any home work; I just go on sets and mouth my lines.

Are you afraid that you will not able to break the Parvati Bhabhi mould?
    If we get scared we will not be able to do it. Having said that I have always been getting a large number of roles which I refused, hence the question of me being relegated to the background is completely off tangent. After my break, I returned with Crime Patrol which appealed to me, given its concept of crime against woman. Then came 'Ballika Vadhu'.

But that Colors popular show character did not click with the audiences?
    I strongly feel that had the channel given more footage, the public would have accepted Teepri. It is but natural that there would be a certain amount of resistance after having played very powerful positive characters in 'Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki'  and 'Devi'. I will continue to experiment with different genres in the future as well.

We have heard that you dabbled in TV production during the break.

Yes, I have become Creative Director for a Doordarshan show. I have learnt various crafts of the trade (writing, music, editing etc). I feel every actor should undergo a similar exercise for then he or she will realize that they alone are not responsible for a show's success or failure. There is much more that goes on between action and cut.

You have done a few films in the mean time .
    I was very happy to make my filmy debut with 'Coffee House' with the same director, Gurveer Singh Grewal who had given me my first TV break (Dastoor, 1996). It was a small role, Ashutosh Rana was the main hero in the film. Then I played myself in Balaji Telefilms, 'C Kompany'. I had also acted in a very interesting film called 'Saluun' with Gaurav Kapoor. 'Saluun' actually chronicled the trials and tribulations of a small town village barber who wants to save his shop from the usual corrupt municipal officials. I came to know that this long delayed project might finally see the light of day this month.. Hoping for the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Isa_de

Go to top