Vivian and Sid's last twitter update!! - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!! Nooo
we cannot let PKYEK end!! 
Noo Iam So Sad. Why Is Star One Is Doing This?? Axing Shows Is Suppose To Be Zeetv's Job NOT Star One. ): ): No I Love This Show Too Much To See It End. ):
i m feeling sad for sidhart i hope its just a        rumour ,ekta cant be so un professional ,if ekta is angry on s.k. becoz we audience blame her for the injustice made to sid character ,she got angry n droped him out of the new show ,then as a fan i wont able to forgive myself   n no one on the forum ,we all want him to be this show but no  one is bothered as to what he wanted .we want to fullfill our dreams thats it .poor sidhart he was so happy for the new show .hope it just a rumour .  

Plese dont end the show😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by tanvismile

i m feeling sad for sidhart i hope its just a        rumour ,ekta cant be so un professional ,if ekta is angry on s.k. becoz we audience blame her for the injustice made to sid character ,she got angry n droped him out of the new show ,then as a fan i wont able to forgive myself   n no one on the forum ,we all want him to be this show but no  one is bothered as to what he wanted .we want to fullfill our dreams thats it .poor sidhart he was so happy for the new show .hope it just a rumour .  

It's not a rumor we need to get him back on PKYEK again so get on with mission guys from tomorrow