Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 129

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani-lucki

hi there

i missed a few episodes a while ago so im a little confused

neha has a child which she gave birth to in high school but she gav up for adoption but what is he doing with neha n vikram?

also why are neha n vikram getting divorced?

thank u :-)

wait what?! really? nahh that guy can't be any that much older than vik-neha's older kid, can he?

i just saw this today and  wanted to know the whole story.. can someone tell me who that guy is? does vik-nehas kids' know about it? Whats the whole story with the divorce? is it because neha didnt tell vikram? do ram and priya know anything about the reasons of the divorce?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 81)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

hi there

neha has a child which she gave birth to in high school but she gav up for adoption but what is he doing with neha n vikram?

wait what?! really? nahh that guy can't be any that much older than vik-neha's older kid, can he?

i just saw this today and  wanted to know the whole story.. can someone tell me who that guy is? does vik-nehas kids' know about it? Whats the whole story with the divorce? is it because neha didnt tell vikram? do ram and priya know anything about the reasons of the divorce?

i have posted under the help desk but i haven't had a reply form here but from what i hav heard on the forum, neha was told the baby was dead

now vikram wants divorce--- i don't know why though

when the help desk people reply we will get to know :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranii.sharmabrainychild92

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
any new promo for nov 28

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
sangeeta every day we cant get a new promo can weWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranii.sharma

KSG_Grovermanic

Goldie

KSG_Grovermanic

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Not Able To Change DP It Show An Error
"Please login to access this page."

pbmhaiskar

pbmhaiskar

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
can anyone plzzz  post  here "priya's photo"  in the  " photo  frame" that is in their (ram and priya's ) bedroom ...
also the photo on their back wall in bedroom...
plz share ...i hav searched a lot...but didn't get both the pics... thanks

YashDasGuptaFan

IF-Dazzler

YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Hi i'm Anam What's Rishab's Kapoor's real name?

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

hi there

i have posted under the help desk but i haven't had a reply form here but from what i hav heard on the forum, neha was told the baby was dead

now vikram wants divorce--- i don't know why though

when the help desk people reply we will get to know :-)

So basically what happened is that Neha went to Africa I think or some where I forgot the place (not in india) for school and she fell in love with a guy there who was a bad boy type and She ended up getting pregnant and the guy refused her and so she came back to india and she didn't get an abortion but when the baby was born her mom told her that the baby died and she told neha to start her life fresh again and forget about the past so she did and she started college and thats when she met vikram.. So basically Rehaan came back now that hes older and Neha thought he had died at birth but she was lied to and Vikram never knew about her past because when Neha tried to tell him vikram said that her past is her past and it has nothing to do with them now and yeah... Hope that helps! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top