Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 128

dayabhi

IF-Dazzler

dayabhi

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

ram bappa!! am asuuming it is like a big bro like mota bhai in gujrati!!

Zehra i can tell one thing for sure that bappa in Dhivehi- my native language(language of the Maldivians) means father...i have no idea why they r using the word in BALH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 71)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dayabhi

Originally posted by leo4ever

ram bappa!! am asuuming it is like a big bro like mota bhai in gujrati!!

Zehra i can tell one thing for sure that bappa in Dhivehi- my native language(language of the Maldivians) means father...i have no idea why they r using the word in BALH
ya even i read that bhappa is equal to father 

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Can somebody please tell me what is the name of the song which played in the Thursday's episode during Ram's flashback scenes? Thank you.

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

Can somebody please tell me what is the name of the song which played in the Thursday's episode during Ram's flashback scenes? Thank you.

Ishq Walla love Wink Its from Student of the year Which Ram and his real wife are apart of! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevaleo4ever

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

Ishq Walla love Wink Its from Student of the year Which Ram and his real wife are apart of! Big smile
Thank you for replying so quickly. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranii.sharmaleo4ever

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Thank you for replying so quickly. Big smile

You're welcome!!Big smile

Keva

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by narangi_77

narangi_77: Tell me about it Tongue Worst concept for seperation it makes no sense what so ever Confused Same here!! I hope she gets booted out like sid Tongue and hope Raya adopt cute little kush Embarrassed

We live in hope!!! I just caught the lecture Priya gave to that new bride (thurs episode) - that there is nothing that cannot be solved if there is trust, love, blah blah... Confused hellooo!!!! It's obviously easy to give advice!
I used to be obsessed with BALH when it started but I gave up when it became Silly with all "switty'" machinations...I am now cautiously watching ...i really hope this show regains its charm...

btw, i am Mira. thanks for answering my question!Smile
hope so too this show lost all its charm from april
nw raya met hope we get some fantastic scenes

Hello Mira Im ranee Big smile and Totally! and everytime I wish/hope for something it goes in the opposite direction Ouch OMG SAME HERE! Shes giving this bride advice on life and marriage and here she is running away from not only her marriage but her identity and her whole life! Seriously lets get real who does that lol
Yeah I used to obsessed with BALH before too but then as 'ramsakshi' said (sorry dont know your name Unhappy) it lost its charm in april but i kept watching cause Ram and sakshi have amazing chemistry so it was hard for me to pull away Tongue But now that Ram and sakshi are back in the same city and scenes itll get better hopefully! The worlds been waiting TongueLOL  

and yes the scenes we've been waiting for are only episodes away (once again) hopefully

narangi314

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!
I'm new to this forum and to this show too! I've just recently started watching BALH but I'm having a slight problem!

I'm basically trying to find video updates for September, I used to watch it on youtube, setindia videos which are sometimes posted here too because a video update is not always posted everyday, but I'm no longer able to view those videos as I live in the UK and its no longer available in this country.

So I wanted to ask does anyone know where I can get watch BALH episodes? :S

dayabhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top