Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 128

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
ram bappa!! am asuuming it is like a big bro like mota bhai in gujrati!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenranii.sharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 70)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hi everyone. hoping someone can answer this for me.

I have caught up with BALH via wikipedia (lazy route, i know, but i am assuming the broad sketches are correct). But, WHY would Priya choose to keep the fact of her being alive from Ram? And WHY would she keep Pihu away from Ram???? Did Ram do something to loose her trust???

It's seems thoroughly improbable and inexplicable to me...

or is there no logical/reasonable/realistic answer to this question???

Thanks!!!

Edited by narangi_77 - 14 September 2012 at 6:55am

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

Hi everyone. hoping someone can answer this for me.

I have caught up with BALH via wikipedia (lazy route, i know, but i am assuming the broad sketches are correct). But, WHY would Priya choose to keep the fact of her being alive from Ram? And WHY would she keep Pihu away from Ram???? Did Ram do something to loose her trust???

It's seems thoroughly improbable and inexplicable to me...

or is there no logical/reasonable/realistic answer to this question???

Thanks!!!

Its a pretty stupid reason actually from what I remember (didnt pay too much attention to those episodes) when priya survived the accident and came out of a 20 day(i think) coma she went to km with Raina to tell everyone she was alive but when she got there everyone was attending her funeral like when they all wear white and sit infront of her picture and as she was standing outside near the window she over heard nuts and ishika talking about something along the lines that maybe ram can move on now that priya isn't around or something like that I dont remember well and dont want to go back and watch the episode :P but yeah she decided to just leave and then when she found out she was pregnant she tried to call ram numerous times but he never answered the call and then when she finally got through ram was talking to a girl praising her earrings and priya thought he had moved on when actually he was praising her earrings cause priya had the same kinda but lost on pair of it and yeah blah blah priya moved took raina to dubai thats how she ended up staying in mumbai and raised peehu hope that helps if you want to see specifically what happened skim through the episodes it was in june last 2 weeks it shows everything as i guess they kinda sped up that whole part But the scene where Priya tries to call ram and tell him everything is very emotional and very well played out by sakshi! Must watch scene for sure!! Although its emotional Tongue haven't seen it since cant handle itLOL Tongue feel free to ask if your still confused Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@ranii.sharma

Thanks! Seems pretty lame to me...LOL anyway, let's hope they get back together and there's no hint of sacrificing for the waste-of-space sister. dare i hope?! LOL

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
narangi_77: Tell me about it Tongue Worst concept for seperation it makes no sense what so ever Confused Same here!! I hope she gets booted out like sid Tongue and hope Raya adopt cute little kush Embarrassed

miffy56

Groupbie

miffy56

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
did they take the 5.30 slot of ippknd??????

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

narangi_77: Tell me about it Tongue Worst concept for seperation it makes no sense what so ever Confused Same here!! I hope she gets booted out like sid Tongue and hope Raya adopt cute little kush Embarrassed

We live in hope!!! I just caught the lecture Priya gave to that new bride (thurs episode) - that there is nothing that cannot be solved if there is trust, love, blah blah... Confused hellooo!!!! It's obviously easy to give advice!
I used to be obsessed with BALH when it started but I gave up when it became Silly with all "switty'" machinations...I am now cautiously watching ...i really hope this show regains its charm...

btw, i am Mira. thanks for answering my question!Smile

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

Originally posted by ranii.sharma

We live in hope!!! I just caught the lecture Priya gave to that new bride (thurs episode) - that there is nothing that cannot be solved if there is trust, love, blah blah... Confused hellooo!!!! It's obviously easy to give advice!
I used to be obsessed with BALH when it started but I gave up when it became Silly with all "switty'" machinations...I am now cautiously watching ...i really hope this show regains its charm...

btw, i am Mira. thanks for answering my question!Smile
hope so too this show lost all its charm from april
nw raya met hope we get some fantastic scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314

Post Reply New Post

Go to top