Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 128

ridzthebest

IF-Dazzler

ridzthebest

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratriya

ram kapoor had earlier acted in dhadkan.i came to know he was slim then so can any of you provide me pic or some video link of ram in dhadkan?.i wanted to see how he looked that time,how was his acting and personality then.

i know its not related to balh but i couldnt find any other place to ask about it.pls help if you canBig smile
i checked this thread after long time but sadly no reply.Shocked is there no one to reply?Unhappy

Edited by ratriya - 10 August 2011 at 3:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 12)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

halifax004

IF-Dazzler

halifax004

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

ram kapoor had earlier acted in dhadkan.i came to know he was slim then so can any of you provide me pic or some video link of ram in dhadkan?.i wanted to see how he looked that time,how was his acting and personality then.

i know its not related to balh but i couldnt find any other place to ask about it.pls help if you canBig smile
i checked this thread after long time but sadly no reply.Shocked is there no one to reply?Unhappy

Hey I think you heard it wrong, he was not in the movie dhadkan only Akshay Kumar's character's name was Ram, guess that is why you got mixed yup, he did a show called Gar ek mandir long back and this is the video available on youtube so here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTH63D9CdDY

Some pics of him when he was skinny!!

http://www.indya.com/publishImages/indyagallery/_on_hindi_songs/120609104915_ghar_ek_mandir.jpg

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1197/rk19rq.jpg

http://www.indya.com/publishImages/indyagallery/ul_dulhaniya___/050210054617_kapoor_(18).jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7739/untitled0002ul1.jpg

scurvy_kash

scurvy_kash

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
can anyone tell me the real name of rishabh kapoor in the show???

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
in which episode(date)were ayesha nd siddhant introduced?

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
*edited* never mind

Edited by bmtdluver - 17 August 2011 at 10:20am

Shahrukhlover

Groupbie

Shahrukhlover

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Hi! I'm not sure if this is a valid question or not, but do you think I should start watching BALH? I'm a great fan of Ekta's. Not too familiar with either Saakshi Tanwar's or Ram Kapoor's work. I never watched Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki or Kasamh Se. I loved Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kitani Mohabbat Hai,Kis desh Mein Hai     meraa Dil, and Tere liye. Is BALH anything like these dramas?? I love intense and romantic serials. I barely have time to watch serials and dont want to end up watchimg something I dont like. Is BALH worth a watch?? Thanks!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdoc

in which episode(date)were ayesha nd siddhant introduced?

Ayesha was introduced in the first episode, 31 May I think. Siddhant was recently introduced...last week, in fact. Can't remember the exact day though. 

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahrukhlover

Hi! I'm not sure if this is a valid question or not, but do you think I should start watching BALH? I'm a great fan of Ekta's. Not too familiar with either Saakshi Tanwar's or Ram Kapoor's work. I never watched Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki or Kasamh Se. I loved Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kitani Mohabbat Hai,Kis desh Mein Hai     meraa Dil, and Tere liye. Is BALH anything like these dramas?? I love intense and romantic serials. I barely have time to watch serials and dont want to end up watchimg something I dont like. Is BALH worth a watch?? Thanks!

BALH isn't too much of an intense/ romantic serial right now, but i think it will become one. Currently, Ram and Priya are about to get married, but aren't in love. At first, they're annoyed by each other, but they are gradually getting used to each other slightly. Their love story is probably going to blossom more after their marriage after they start to understand each other. The show is more of a light-hearted romance/comedy, so I'm not sure if you'd like it. But try watching a few episodes/ read some written updates if you have time to see if you like it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top