Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 129

iheartVD

Goldie

iheartVD

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
is charlie chauhan playing riddhima's role ??? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk (Page 114)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vironikajain

IF-Sizzlerz

vironikajain

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartVD

<font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">is charlie chauhan playing riddhima's role ???Confused</font></font>

No she is not..

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
guys how to post a VM that too with video, I want to post a VM's video, but can upload only the hyperlink, plz suggest 

CorruptedColors

IF-Addictz

CorruptedColors

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

guys how to post a VM that too with video, I want to post a VM's video, but can upload only the hyperlink, plz suggest

[YOUTUBE]File Name[/YOUTUBE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggs

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
i saw BALH aftr ages today seein twitter trend...n i must say the epi ws WOW...so i wud want to c this show again...

so nyone can u plz give a super quick short summary on wht happnd since hw accident happend to till nw?nyone help plz...

-Swetha-

ShazK.123

Goldie

ShazK.123

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

i saw BALH aftr ages today seein twitter trend...n i must say the epi ws WOW...so i wud want to c this show again...

so nyone can u plz give a super quick short summary on wht happnd since hw accident happend to till nw?nyone help plz...

Accident- Pihu lied to Priya that her boyfriend attempted to rape her... he was put in jail... and when Priya found out, she slapped Pihu many times LOL and then when her and Pihu were on the way to the police station in the car (Priya was driving)... the police rang Priya to inform her that Varun (Pihu's boyfriend) committed suicide... Priya was in shock, she wasn't looking at the road ahead there was a crowd celebrating Ganpati Visarjan and to avoid hitting a car in front... she swerved the car, and lost control, Pihu fell out of the car before it hit the tree... but Priya sustained a bad head injury.

Seven years later- Priya is in a coma... Juhi (Priya's school friend) has been looking after Priya's kids... Pihu treats her like a mother, she also wants her dad to let go and move on... so she agreed to get married if Ram also moves on... she wants her father to marry Juhi... Ram refuses... Pihu's marriage doesn't end up happening... Juhi's ex husband comes to get custody/ visiting rights for their daughter Naina... so to save her, Ram agrees to marry Juhi, but then he says that he doesn't want to divorce Priya, so he tries to get Sid and Juhi married... this doesn't happen because Sid has been to jail, which made it easier for Juhi's ex to win custody... so this is when Ram decided to divorce Priya and marry Juhi...

On their wedding day... Priya's health deteriorates, so she gets taken to hospital... this stopped the wedding from happening... Ram rushes to Priya, gets into an accident (with an ambulance carrying organs for Priya) and then Rajat comes and this is when he finds out Priya has been in a coma- he takes the organs to the hospital in his car... the doctors couldn't do the transplant because the organs were spoiled in the accident... doctors lose hope... Priya's bhoot meets Niharika's bhoot... she comes to take her, but Priya refuses. Ram wakes up, runs to Priya... and tells her that she can't go... so Priya's soul comes back, she starts responding, and holds Ram's hand... she becomes a 'miracle patient' she doesn't need a transplant any more... her body is fighting and recovering itself... AND NOW FINALLY SHE IS AWAKE Big smile 

Edited by ShazK.123 - 22 October 2013 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShazK.123

Accident- Pihu lied to Priya that her boyfriend attempted to rape her... he was put in jail... and when Priya found out, she slapped Pihu many times LOL and then when her and Pihu were on the way to the police station in the car (Priya was driving)... the police rang Priya to inform her that Varun (Pihu's boyfriend) committed suicide... Priya was in shock, she wasn't looking at the road ahead there was a crowd celebrating Ganpati Visarjan and to avoid hitting a car in front... she swerved the car, and lost control, Pihu fell out of the car before it hit the tree... but Priya sustained a bad head injury.

Seven years later- Priya is in a coma... Juhi (Priya's school friend) has been looking after Priya's kids... Pihu treats her like a mother, she also wants her dad to let go and move on... so she agreed to get married if Ram also moves on... she wants her father to marry Juhi... Ram refuses... Pihu's marriage doesn't end up happening... Juhi's ex husband comes to get custody/ visiting rights for their daughter Naina... so to save her, Ram agrees to marry Juhi, but then he says that he doesn't want to divorce Priya, so he tries to get Sid and Juhi married... this doesn't happen because Sid has been to jail, which made it easier for Juhi's ex to win custody... so this is when Ram decided to divorce Priya and marry Juhi...

On their wedding day... Priya's health deteriorates, so she gets taken to hospital... this stopped the wedding from happening... Ram rushes to Priya, gets into an accident (with an ambulance carrying organs for Priya) and then Rajat comes and this is when he finds out Priya has been in a coma- he takes the organs to the hospital in his car... the doctors couldn't do the transplant because the organs were spoiled in the accident... doctors lose hope... Priya's bhoot meets Niharika's bhoot... she comes to take her, but Priya refuses. Ram wakes up, runs to Priya... and tells her that she can't go... so Priya's soul comes back, she starts responding, and holds Ram's hand... she becomes a 'miracle patient' she doesn't need a transplant any more... her body is fighting and recovering itself... AND NOW FINALLY SHE IS AWAKE Big smile 

wowww thank u thank u...i am SO RELEIVED to knw Ram ki shaadi nahi hui LOL...

nywz thnx so much for wonderful update...felt lik watchin shw...thank u...easy for me to connet to current story line evn more..Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ShazK.123

ShazK.123

Goldie

ShazK.123

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShazK.123

wowww thank u thank u...i am SO RELEIVED to knw Ram ki shaadi nahi hui LOL...

nywz thnx so much for wonderful update...felt lik watchin shw...thank u...easy for me to connet to current story line evn more..Big smileBig smile

LOLLOL Ram ki shaadi nahi hui, lekin divorce toh hogaya... which means he will marry again... But only to Priya. Big smile

I also forgot to add...
Income tax officers came to Ram's house... as they had information that he attempted to bribe one of their IT officers... so to save Ram, Juhi lied and said the night they are claiming he bribed someone... They both were together... in her room- and she also gave a statement that they are in love, and have been for 7 years- because his wife is in a coma and this is how they got close... and that she is willing to tell this to the court in one month... when the court case happens. 

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top