Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweetdoc

in which episode(date)were ayesha nd siddhant introduced?

Ayesha was introduced in the first episode, 31 May I think. Siddhant was recently introduced...last week, in fact. Can't remember the exact day though. 
Originally posted by Shahrukhlover

Hi! I'm not sure if this is a valid question or not, but do you think I should start watching BALH? I'm a great fan of Ekta's. Not too familiar with either Saakshi Tanwar's or Ram Kapoor's work. I never watched Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki or Kasamh Se. I loved Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kitani Mohabbat Hai,Kis desh Mein Hai     meraa Dil, and Tere liye. Is BALH anything like these dramas?? I love intense and romantic serials. I barely have time to watch serials and dont want to end up watchimg something I dont like. Is BALH worth a watch?? Thanks!

BALH isn't too much of an intense/ romantic serial right now, but i think it will become one. Currently, Ram and Priya are about to get married, but aren't in love. At first, they're annoyed by each other, but they are gradually getting used to each other slightly. Their love story is probably going to blossom more after their marriage after they start to understand each other. The show is more of a light-hearted romance/comedy, so I'm not sure if you'd like it. But try watching a few episodes/ read some written updates if you have time to see if you like it.
Anyone know Rishabh Kapoor's name?? (ie the actor)
Can anyone plzzz tell me what has happened in yesterdays episode of balh...? M seeing everywhere on forum members not lyking yesterday's epi, didn't really get the reason. I do watch balh but chudn't make it regularly, so it whud be gr88 if nyone here can reply me back about yesterdays epi in brief...😳 thanxxx
Hi,i am new.i like balh so much.is nuts pregnant with kartik child?
plz plz help me 
can anyone tell me about nuts ruksati song i really need it plz plzz 
this is one plz guys 
Edited by nomis - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Can anyone plzzz tell me what has happened in yesterdays episode of balh...? M seeing everywhere on forum members not lyking yesterday's epi, didn't really get the reason. I do watch balh but chudn't make it regularly, so it whud be gr88 if nyone here can reply me back about yesterdays epi in brief...😳 thanxxx

Here's the update for yesterday: 
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
have kartik and natasha kissed in the show

Can you please tell me what song was played in the last part of Thursday's episode based on Priya.  Thank you.

is this saakshi tanwar real fb profile?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002684060264