Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi...is there a post/thread where all the ram-priya scens are collected together...if not can u plz add a ram-priya scene collection to the A/V section...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
can anyone please tell me the time and venue (dont please say Sony tv) of Raya's wedding.Its supposed to be live telecast.
All I want to know is time and place, since it will help in my wedding invitation (Raya's) preparation to post by tmrow evening.Thanz.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ i think they said the time would be 7.30pm,if im not wrong...the venue isnt mentioned yet i feel...
SweetRozie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is there a Maha Episode today of Bade Acche Laggte Hai by any chance today?

Thanks in advance!
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratriya

ram kapoor had earlier acted in dhadkan.i came to know he was slim then so can any of you provide me pic or some video link of ram in dhadkan?.i wanted to see how he looked that time,how was his acting and personality then.

i know its not related to balh but i couldnt find any other place to ask about it.pls help if you canπŸ˜ƒ

i checked this thread after long time but sadly no reply.😲 is there no one to reply?πŸ˜”

Edited by ratriya - 12 years ago
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ratriya

i checked this thread after long time but sadly no reply.😲 is there no one to reply?πŸ˜”

Hey I think you heard it wrong, he was not in the movie dhadkan only Akshay Kumar's character's name was Ram, guess that is why you got mixed yup, he did a show called Gar ek mandir long back and this is the video available on youtube so here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTH63D9CdDY

Some pics of him when he was skinny!!

scurvy_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can anyone tell me the real name of rishabh kapoor in the show???
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
in which episode(date)were ayesha nd siddhant introduced?
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*edited* never mind

Edited by bmtdluver - 12 years ago
Shahrukhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi! I'm not sure if this is a valid question or not, but do you think I should start watching BALH? I'm a great fan of Ekta's. Not too familiar with either Saakshi Tanwar's or Ram Kapoor's work. I never watched Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki or Kasamh Se. I loved Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kitani Mohabbat Hai,Kis desh Mein Hai     meraa Dil, and Tere liye. Is BALH anything like these dramas?? I love intense and romantic serials. I barely have time to watch serials and dont want to end up watchimg something I dont like. Is BALH worth a watch?? Thanks!