Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vahgar

Smile

Hey Shilpi... Love all the songs you mentioned...have u loved a woman by bryan adams is my all time favorite.

I too think Shruthi is someone we could identify with than Nakku...I just mentioned it in context with your SS. I love Akash-Shruthi characters too...they are more real...unlike Nakku and Dutta
Smile

I just thought people might enjoy watching Mishal sing this song Smile

--Lalitha

yeah thats what i think since this is tasha forum ppl will need nakku-dutta..but the story suits aakash -shruti more hai na!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short Story: In A Song... (Page 4)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vahgar

vahgar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Smile

Hey Shilpi... Love all the songs you mentioned...have u loved a woman by bryan adams is my all time favorite.

I too think Shruthi is someone we could identify with than Nakku...I just mentioned it in context with your SS. I love Akash-Shruthi characters too...they are more real...unlike Nakku and Dutta
Smile

--Lalitha

yeah thats what i think since this is tasha forum ppl will need nakku-dutta..but the story suits aakash -shruti more hai na!Tongue

Do you think its time for a Akash-Shruthi FF or SS  Smile  There are some similarities between Akash and Dutta... would be interesting to read your potrayal of Akash Smile 

--Lalitha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Smile

Smile

--Lalitha

Do you think its time for a Akash-Shruthi FF or SS  Smile  There are some similarities between Akash and Dutta... would be interesting to read your potrayal of Akash Smile 

--Lalitha

I have not seen the whole LS so i would say i have not studied their characters well...but what i know of them i can say they were very much human and there was nothing saintly about them. even their love story was almost a regular filmy one but wht made the show what it was was MR and PC portrayal with the strong cast of RG,Harsh chaya and the two other frnds of akkash deva n bhatti..also Anurag's cutting diraction awesome editing and Cactus ka fresh youthful music...by the way Cactus is bengali rock band and all the songs were out in Bangla covers before they were made into Hindi..the title track Dil karta hai nadaniya has been an all time favorite called 'Mon' means heart in Bangla.

Anyways i feel second chances and in a song etc suit Aakash and shruti much better but imperfect can be Dutta and Nakku a little bit!

vahgar

vahgar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Smile

Smile

--Lalitha

--Lalitha

I have not seen the whole LS so i would say i have not studied their characters well...but what i know of them i can say they were very much human and there was nothing saintly about them. even their love story was almost a regular filmy one but wht made the show what it was was MR and PC portrayal with the strong cast of RG,Harsh chaya and the two other frnds of akkash deva n bhatti..also Anurag's cutting diraction awesome editing and Cactus ka fresh youthful music...by the way Cactus is bengali rock band and all the songs were out in Bangla covers before they were made into Hindi..the title track Dil karta hai nadaniya has been an all time favorite called 'Mon' means heart in Bangla.

Anyways i feel second chances and in a song etc suit Aakash and shruti much better but imperfect can be Dutta and Nakku a little bit!

I was thinking the same about Second Chances, Especially the way Nakku did not give up on him, reminds me of how Shruthi did everything to get Akash to notice her, even hurting Dev in the process.  I have to agree with you that the cast was very strong ... Bhatti was a fun character, and guess Anurag's direction is what tied everything together and made it interesting. The story telling was somewhat similar to Second chances, with the past and present inter-woven.
I was not aware of the band Cactus...but love all the songs , Teri Yaadein and I love you in a song are my favorites... unfortunately did not get to watch the whole serial...need to catch up on the ones on youtube...I think I stopped somewhere around 60...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
wow shilpi check me reading this OS after many months..missed it becos of my exams bk thn...bt i mus say u did a brilliant job...the flow of the story was amazing...i loved naku teasing dutta wen he came l8 2 their dinner date...n dutta gtin angry tht she allows men 2 flirt with her...LOL...i gt scared towards the part wer naku complains tht she h8s the sea n it tkes evrything she loves away from her...was worried tht its hinting towards dutta nt returning 2 marry her n thn wen it sed abt sum Lt being dead my heart sank bt was relieved 2 no he ws onli injured... thnk god... beautiful OS shilpi...as always u did a gr8 job...ur immensely talented shilpi...keep writing for TaSha...

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
awsem ss and love the confidence nakku held and ye gadha kabhi nahin sudharega

Post Reply New Post

Go to top