Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Eternally Waiting 4 U Update 25 Sept pg 142 (Page 122)

shivanirajput Goldie
shivanirajput
shivanirajput

Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 1942

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by shivanirajput

awesome update Clap
u r really turning romantic these days first the os and now in this
totally loved abhiya scenes
the way abhay healed her was amazingEmbarrassed i wish he wouldn't have stoppedWink
he finally gave in and now they r together i m so happyBig smile
but i m worried what will t do now?
thanks for pm and update soon

Marry MeMarry Me I know. I am spoiling U guys a lot but Pia will be in for a big shock with a scadal about to hit her life thanks to T. U might be surprised by what i have instore.

u mean u r planning abhiya marriage this soon
abhay will try to save her dignity by marrying her is it soShockedShocked
QuestionBig smile

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanirajput

Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by shivanirajput

awesome update Clap
u r really turning romantic these days first the os and now in this
totally loved abhiya scenes
the way abhay healed her was amazingEmbarrassed i wish he wouldn't have stoppedWink
he finally gave in and now they r together i m so happyBig smile
but i m worried what will t do now?
thanks for pm and update soon

Marry MeMarry Me I know. I am spoiling U guys a lot but Pia will be in for a big shock with a scadal about to hit her life thanks to T. U might be surprised by what i have instore.

u mean u r planning abhiya marriage this soon
abhay will try to save her dignity by marrying her is it soShockedShocked
QuestionBig smile
We will have to see but for now i am leaving U all wit a teaser. I can't reveal anything too soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanirajput

BeyondHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 24267

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Loved it Big smile Pia still hasn got her memories but tat didn put a stopper to the kiss therapy Wink Everybody loves to blackmail Abhay LOL Bechara! Pehle Pia aur ab Chand. Pata nahin Haseena ki baari kab aayegi? Wait, wait, wait. What about the stellar blackmailer of the show, Jeh? Uski baari kab hain? LOL
Loved the update. Please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 31765

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
awesome yaar, abhiya is so great, love update so much
MRS.SSO IF-Dazzler
MRS.SSO
MRS.SSO

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 2665

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
awesummm 
brillaint 
lovellly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
Originally posted by mandy1024

Loved it Big smile Pia still hasn got her memories but tat didn put a stopper to the kiss therapy Wink Everybody loves to blackmail Abhay LOL Bechara! Pehle Pia aur ab Chand. Pata nahin Haseena ki baari kab aayegi? Wait, wait, wait. What about the stellar blackmailer of the show, Jeh? Uski baari kab hain? LOL
Loved the update. Please update soon.
What do U mean everyone keeps blackmailing ABHAYBroken HeartChand is trying to be a good father and Pia has rights over ABHAY. Pretty soon she'll own ABHAY in every way possible.
Jeh will start blackmailing ABHAY as soon as Abhay does the dirty on him by ditching him for PiaROFLROFL


Edited by matwamango - 20 September 2011 at 5:26am
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratiksha2009

awesome yaar, abhiya is so great, love update so much
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmingkiller

awesummm 
brillaint 
lovellly
Now i have to make the next part even better than the current track. Not an easy task

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27didlr.Reshama.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ETERNALLY YOURS ' Arsh ' uptd 13/08 pg 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: MeetPremeer   Replies: 162   Views: 27834

MeetPremeer 162 27834 12 June 2013 at 12:22pm by dmegha
Maaneet SS: Waiting for You *Complete*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: ..Naina..   Replies: 469   Views: 108055

..Naina.. 469 108055 22 March 2013 at 1:42pm by deepthich
AbhIya FF : And I will be waiting-B3 - Updtd-Pg149

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: TheBlackJaguar   Replies: 1134   Views: 187049

TheBlackJaguar 1134 187049 15 June 2012 at 9:18am by souro
FF:abhiya:ETERNALLY TOGETHER:ch30 pg81 04/01/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82

Author: swatiluvsabhiya   Replies: 654   Views: 107108

swatiluvsabhiya 654 107108 19 May 2012 at 1:20pm by arunsunita_gm
NEW FF-LOVE IS WAITING FOR YOU

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: hazra66   Replies: 157   Views: 12115

hazra66 157 12115 25 December 2011 at 9:18am by agreatperhaps

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index