Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Man that was supe hawwwt πŸ€ͺ I so wish we could have one such Abhiya moment in the show but tat's too much to expect I guess. πŸ˜ƒ This is so much better than the show, really 😳 But I read in another post of yours that u r planning on ending ur FFs super fast 😭 Loving ur FF more than the show. Anyways fab job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am having a debate with myself to see what i should do about ending my FF's time constraints and Ramadhan coming up will affect my decisions.However i will try my best as U know what i am like. Back to the FF Pia is a vixen and is already showing Abhay her mettleπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

woh ayesha... its awsum yr... abhay pia locker scene is superb... n d shower part is brillint... i loved it dr... plzz cont.. soon... cant wait 4 d next part...

Times a ticking getting a move on my FF A TWISTED LOVE😳
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm

wow gr8t πŸ‘πŸ‘ it was hot 
love piyas attitude in ur ff 

Pia doesn't take herself seriously and nor does she give one hoot about Abhay's stay away from me attitude. She already knows how muc Abhay is affected by her
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunu123

HEY AYESHAπŸ˜ƒ

THIS IS BIG  HUG TO UπŸ€—
NICE UPDATE YAAR...
THAT WAS WOW...
WHILE I M READING UPDATE I WAS IMAGINING THE SCENE OF IN THE LOCKER ROOM😳😳😳...THAT WAS SOOO HOT SCENE YAAR😳😳😳...ONCE AGAIN WOW...
I  STILL BLUSHING YAAR☺️...
U KNOW WHAT AYESHA U R REALLY SOMETHING...
PLZ DO CONT SOON...WAITING FOR NIGHT CLUB PARTY...
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV
SUNITA

I am a little crazy so bear with me fighting tiredness 
I too imagined this whole scene hence the reason why i wrote it seeming as Pia and Abhay have their best moments there Blushing already.   

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Pia and Abhay in the boys locker room. I think they should get married there. Looks like that is the only place they let their guard down. Even in your story finally looks like nail has hit the coffin. And what is our Jai darling up to now. And Misha too they seem to be more of a head ache than game planners. so waiting to see the reaction of everyone once the news is going to be out.

This is moving at a steady pace albeit not as fast as you'd like but atleast theres no silly fake boyfriend girldfriend track in this i hate that story even if there are some funnt tracks to come from this
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Such a romantic update...Ayesha...i really want 2 c dis piya in d show...and i want pia 2 win her man...πŸ˜›

This is a bit too hot for the show dear. The makers would be introuble. 

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

Super awesome update! I loved this update! It was so hot! 😳 Piya is really after Abhay and she won't stop her obsession until she gets him to admit his love for her! Eagerly looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

Pia's heart is crashing into Abhay's as their heartbeats are fast alligning together to make the beat loud enough for the world to hear their music in sync
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: murphy369

Very nice update,Piya's rigidity was fun readingπŸ˜†, thanks for the pm Ayesha di, once again Awesome

Pia has lost all her sanity when it comes to Abhay 
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...
That shower scene was different...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selinapiya

awesome...

That shower scene was different...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was hoping the shower scene would be happening but they never show ABHIYA like this