matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Aa..I had tears rolling down my cheeks..😭
I was already in a not so happy mood..and reading this just..😭i really cried!😭😭

Please do continue soon!!

Nidhi..😳

Sorry Yaar. These few days even i am feeling a little jaded. Abhay's lovestory coming to a halt killed me. Even i can't stop crying. I was trying to write my FF BLOOD TIES and just couldn't. I am emotionally drained after todays episode. I need to kill something. I'll take it out in my FF tomorow.
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome start ...
Loved it ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: matwamango

Sorry Yaar. These few days even i am feeling a little jaded. Abhay's lovestory coming to a halt killed me. Even i can't stop crying. I was trying to write my FF BLOOD TIES and just couldn't. I am emotionally drained after todays episode. I need to kill something. I'll take it out in my FF tomorow.

Aah seriously..the way he told her to stay away from him..and start a new life..😭 a life without him..😭 him going away from her..
I just cried..😭
I guess that was the best scene of PKYEK till now..cuz I was getting goosebumps..and was just glued top my lappy watching it!!😭

Nidhi..😭
awesome.fab.
loved it.
do cont.soon...
thanx for the pm.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 2:::The New Beginning:::

Dehradun was no longer Chand's hotspot. Haseena had diappeared from the wretched place which stole their beloved son Abhay. Haseena had lost both sons in one night. Only Abhay's loss had affected her to the ebb of self destruction. If Chand hadn't been her rock then she'd have left a pile of bodies in homage to her son's last breath. Abhay was lost to them. It was a bitter pill to swallow. They'd roamed the whole of India in search of a way to free their son but it was all in vain. Chand's new mission was the same as the old one. Preserve themselves from being discovered by other humans. Dehradun was no longer safe for them as slayers had now located the cursed place as their stakeout.

Haseena to Chand-It's bee one year Chand. One hell of a year and we still haven't found a way to get Abhay back. I can't go on like this. It is driving me crazy. This wait is killing me Chand. I need Abhay back. He is our son.
Chand felt Haseena's plight-I know Haseena but this is not a time to get caught up in human emotion. We are not human. I haven't forgotten about Abhay. All the leads have dried up.
Haseena's serious tone blurted out-We haven't ventured Pia. She might hold the clue to finding Abhay.
Chand scoffed-She is the reason Abhay has met his demise. She is nothing but an empty shell of a girl. She has pieces missing. Pia has no recollection of her past life. U know we can't risk exposure.
Haseena hissed angrily-Chand i am grasping at straws here.
Chand gave a grave look-In our world Haseena this is just a blip in the ocean. We are forbidden to cross our lines.
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow!! Awesome Precap..😊

ChandEena fighting!!..for the first time..
BUT..for a sad reason..Abhay..😭😭 and Piyu..😭

Do continue soon..😊

Nidhi..😳
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice precap! Continue soon! Really excited for the update😊
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ayesha, i don't how to praise ur writing. u have captured each emotion so beautifully.u have left me speechless.  hope u will upload more soon.  Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WOH ITS AWSUM YR... UPDATE SOON