Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Request letter for star one!!! (Page 3)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

dunno what the reason is...but i don't find this decision profitable at all...plus one Starone taught of changing cahnnel's image later they took their decision back i hope it happens this time too...Archi focus more on writing letter to starone...starone rahega tab Sid ayega na.
Donno saath hi aayenge sid bhi aayega PKYEK bhi rahega n abhiya n sid milke metz ko maarengeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prioty1000

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Archi and all pkyek fans..i will also call star one from monday onwards..and my missions r to continue pkyek and sid's comeback..
prioty1000 Senior Member
prioty1000
prioty1000

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
plsss do this...hope u come out successful in ur mission and able to stop star one from their  madness...
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Archi and all pkyek fans..i will also call star one from monday onwards..and my missions r to continue pkyek and sid's comeback..
Yes we will anurag even m gonna start calling from UK enough of these acts by BT and star one they need to listen both demandsTongue
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I am currently sending feedbacks to them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I am currently sending feedbacks to them.
Even I mailed all newspaper editors hope they tell BT tht fans are going crazy for sid mention siddhant karnick specially as we don't want anyone else to play sidTongueTongue
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
HEY ARCHI SEND ME THEIR EMAIL LINK I'LL SEND THM MAIL + NOW V NEED 2 SPAM THM R THEY OUT OF THEIT MIND 4 ENDING PYEK KAHANI
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

HEY ARCHI SEND ME THEIR EMAIL LINK I'LL SEND THM MAIL + NOW V NEED 2 SPAM THM R THEY OUT OF THEIT MIND 4 ENDING PYEK KAHANI
Wait I will bring sid ko bachao mission post in front all links are there and dear don't forget to make 2 requests one to get siddhant karnick back n other for showTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index