India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Request letter for star one!!!

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Friends we need to request to star one offcials to continue PKYEK and also request them to bring sid back I want a good love relationship track of both brothers can't stand their hatred cause of metzAngryAngry So we all call star one from monday and place these 2 demands common all PKYEK fans get united abhiya n sid fans and we will have this show continued and also we will get sid backTongueTongueTongue I am gonna call star one anyways from monday to get sid back so I will place this demand alsoTongueTongue for showTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jAsin.pkyekprioty1000--Signorina--ozzyieCourageous_LeoTOTAL-ROMANTICromaila

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Do comment friends!
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
who said PKYEK is ending? i guess theses are all rumours...wait for TB artcles.

About Sid yes m still workng on mission and will continue until he is brought back...but Archi there 10% chances of bringing him back as a vampy...
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

About Sid yes m still workng on mission and will continue until he is brought back...but Archi there 10% chances of bringing him back as a vampy...
He can come as like Klaus they can show like he can't die n he was not dead haseena took him so possibleSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Signorina--romaila

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
guys just chill
but fill up there feedbacks
spam them like anything and give them suggestion to open separate gujrati show channel instead of messing up with successgul running shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyek

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

guys just chill
but fill up there feedbacks
spam them like anything and give them suggestion to open separate gujrati show channel instead of messing up with successgul running shows
Yes sanju tht only I am asking everyone to make 2 requests one for show and other for sidSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

He can come as like Klaus they can show like he can't die n he was not dead haseena took him so possibleSmile
may be...in ur next letter don't forget adding this idea LOLLOLLOL
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivluv

may be...in ur next letter don't forget adding this idea LOLLOLLOL
LettersConfusedConfused monday se only phone calls to star one officeSmile sid ko wapaas lao warna I will suck ur blood boloungi to officialsAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index