Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Save our show..We need TRP..Petition Added:ImpInfo Pg25 (Page 13)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Their primary audience is a young audience- if they want to watch and reward romance and bickering- we cant do anything about it.  DLMH is again a political saga- while there is romance- there is ample movement on the theme.

I still think DMG, MJHT and GHSAP are different from the 100s of overdressed women slaving over a stove and chopping vegetables day in day out and dying a slow death due to their self sacrificial nature. 

I havent come across any show which has stuck to its story in the last one year in which I have been trying to widen the base of hindi GEC shows that I watch. If you have recommendations of rural shows that are true to their story- I would be happy to watch!

Sorry Shrads but i have no recommendations cause i dont watch any of the shows ...I use to watch Star one in its initial days and ever since it brought in soaps i was over it ...i came back to watching indian shows with SGP and Geet    while i just saw a single epi in a week of the shows i did updates for  ... ...they all seem the same to me  after a point like stuck in a loop and there fore i leave them ...they dont seem to interest me ...i prefer to watch something that has content ...and the content is delivered from start to finish in a limited time LOL...for me backdrops and all dont matter as long as the story is interesting and has content to it ...or if nothing else it shud entertain

Edited by rdfan - 21 May 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

THEseema1994 Senior Member
THEseema1994
THEseema1994

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I really want, Nissar back. :(
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for post...
shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Pooja, you're right everyone has a  different definition of  the term "different" again i will agree with you that most of the shows start with something and end up truing into something else, and later on every show looks the same,, but i guess starone shows never show such deviations,, like a teen love story ends up as saas-bahu saga, where main lead  is more bothered to get her nanand justice  after being raped, or trying to save her devrani ka suhaag from some nachne wali, or revealing about Jethani's fake pregnancy  more than her own issues ,  majority of starone shows give a light continental flavour as compared to spicy saas-bahu serials.. and as far as cliched tracks like triangles milna bichadra are concerned , then after a point every show runs short of ideas, so playing cliched track with a different treatment is not a bad idea,, but its not true that these youth shows get transformed completely to saas-bahu sagas,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-serialwatcher1649erFan

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@Shonuu- I wud agree with u and i myself said in my earlier post that Star One is different in a limited way ...though on yr thing of running short of ideas then i think its best to shut shop ...than just look like another show...I know hard core fans wud disagree ...but then once the best ir over its better to say gud bye ...and believe me if this show goes on  and Devini happens then u will see Dadima and Geet n Nandini  involved in typical kitchen politics at some point

Edited by rdfan - 21 May 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedha

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
star one again struck with revamp nonsense...

wen will they learn their lesson...they lost all the loyal viewers of DMG wen they removed all the old cast and brought in a new group of actors...even KW's remix popularity cud not hold the TRP that KSG cud give to the show...they even tried with bringing back KSG but that did not work...
then again they did the same thing with MJHT...they showed some stupid sa accident...killed one of the most popular character of the lot...nupur...and brought in new set of actors...and wat hapnd next is history...the show went downhill faster than lightning...they even had to bring back the character nupur but by that time it was too late...

DMG, MJHT...were two most popular shows on star one and because of their wrong decisions they lost the TRP...
again they did the same mistake with GHSP...this entire amritsar track was a completely flop idea...we love maan in MSK avatar...as sardarji he luks cute but cant beat the popularity of MSK...

maneet romance is the main attraction of the show...and now this hide-n-seek romance between maneet that too wen they r married is just too hard to digest...
i hope they end this track soon and bring back the youthful essence thru the office track...they will regain their lost TRP...

as for countrywide TRP...for that they need to spread the wings of star one all over india...many places cant view the channel on tv...once the channel can reach every corner of india...TRPs will get a huge boost since youth shows hv a great appeal to the viewers of all ages...

My request to the channel is to stop experimenting and concentrate on working for the betterment of shows that give the channel so much popularity...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher1649erFan

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
thank you sooo much for the info !!!!! ... first i was like this Cry NOW im like this Angry ---- email EVERYONE AND SIGNING THE PETITION A MILLION TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Go to top