Save our show..We need TRP..Petition Added:ImpInfo Pg25 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
i am not abale to get it 
wat exactly will i hav to do 
plz can any one help me ?😒
am in... they cant raapup our favourite show...
hallla bol!

I WISH I WAS IN INDIA AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE DAMN TRPS... Now ILL DO ALL TO SAVE OUR SHOW FROM getting the axe... no way im gonna lt them end our show and stop us from watching our maaneet onscreeen and gurti offscreen... 

SO u are courting trouble by such stupid decisions.. don MESS with GEET Fans...

u GONNA REGRET if u take off our LIFELINE, that is GHSP...
Originally posted by piya27

guys i think if the show continues for more than 3 years it will become a big bore. it will automatically turn into a saas bahu show and there will be no romance left between our maaneet as it has already completed 1 year and the 2nd year is running so we request the channel to continue it for another 1 year.

Another more than 3 years the chemistry between them will be lost then only we, the fans will be requesting the channel to shut it down.

so guys think sensibly and request the channel to close the properly and to continue it for just another one to two years

maybe geet will turn boring but u touch yr heart and say, will maaneet be boring to u?

I FOR ONE DON THINK SO... MAANEET ARE EVERGREEN AND IMMORTAL TO ME... I DONT THINK MAANEET HAS LESS ROMANCE OR LOVE BETWEEN THEM EVEN NOW...

the moment everyone heard this news, everyone defended ghsp not because they love whatever going on the show... its ONLY because of MAANEET/GURTI... so im pretty sure even the show may get old and boring but MAANEET/GURTI will never get old and boring...

1 year or 3 years, i don care... i just wish SO doesnt end GEET at ALL...

GHSP is my lifeline because i live, eat, drink, sleep and dream MAANEET/GURTI...

ending GHSP is equivalent to killing me off...😭

so ill never allow them to do that...😡
HALLA BOL!!!
thx for link
i signed ...
Guys attack on voting for Gold Awards for all members from Geet, being it GurTi or anyone else from Geet, being them winning show the popularity as well and would be as answer for Star One, beside encourge all people you know in India to watch the show on TV, TRPs r very important...
A Fan and Star One Reply on FB

Guru Suhumaran Selvi wats d use...wen some pages r spreading news like u r going to wrap up all ur present shows,,...n no response r reply from u...?????? wat does tat mean...u agree with them????????? if tats d truth...y cant u declare it on ur page itself...if it's not true...PLS.DENY TAT N MAKE US HAPPY...

STAR One Please calm down Guru. If we have any official announcements we will make it. Please don't spread such rumours.

Credits to Anju for noticing it...

Important Note:

Until we don't get a confirmation from the channel that it's not ending, we should not stop attacking, remember all the other people in other shows r still on their mission even thought they got a lots of news that it's not ending, Star One themselves seem confused, they didn even kept a msg on their status msg corner about it, so they r themselves not sure about it, don't stop signing petition, mailing, calling, etc...
It's important, aur haan, keep on attacking on voting for Geet's team in Gold Awards and any awards function, coz it counts as popularity and if they win, it's much to our good...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
Star one responded to one of the fans comments : STAR One Please calm down. If we have any official announcements we will make it. Please don't spread such rumours
thank you for this info...
but still we shouldnt stop our mission...shouldnt we???
frm the same fan

Every, let's get this straight. The revamp to the Star One Channel is surely happening. It's in its initial stages so they an't say anything beyond "rumour". It was a leak that happened to our benefit. We are calling them to... ask them about it and to then inform them that WE LOVE GHSP and that even when the channel redesigns, GHSP has to be ON AIR coz your entire family watches it and you see Star One only coz of GHSP. Get it? So, we know that they will say just "Rumour". Our intention of calling them IS TO MAKE THEM KNOW THE GHSP AUDIENCE LOVES THE SHOW. Keep calling them! They need to hear this sevral many times! Don't stop calling please...there numbers r Mumbai Star... Azma, numbers: Mumbai - +91 2226304811 , +91 02226812000