Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx for link...m going for me contribution ...
patakha-guddi thumbnail
i signed😳Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup... thankuu for linkss... signed up jhan...
patakha-guddi thumbnail
signed in
i think the voting has gone over 7000
long way to go
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
THEseema1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys we can do it.
lets sign .

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So now its geet's turn...the show just completed one year if i am not wrong...and now its near to the end...
well guys...i dont think channel is gonna listen...because they never do...moreover they have made a whole plan ...now i doubt they are gonna change their plans for the audience...but still ...still we brought our rati back once by halla bol...so best of luck to u guys in your project / mission too...

while i was here mainly to comment on ...star one ending the youth flavor...by god...agar youth flavor na hota to star one ki koi pehchaan hi nahi hoti...the youth shows have run for years on star one...like mjht .. remix , dmg ... .and now this channel will also become lame...very disappointing is all i can say...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
A highly request, this thread is to save the show, not to fight or post any kind of irony, if u r not interested in saving the show, then keep urself away from this thread, this thread is for the fans of this show...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: temorocks

A highly request, this thread is to save the show, not to fight or post any kind of irony, if u r not interested in saving the show, then keep urself away from this thread, this thread is for the fans of this show...

please consider this...

..talk through pm's about that...and all signing petition...try to mention your nation as india.
THEseema1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

So now its geet's turn...the show just completed one year if i am not wrong...and now its near to the end...
well guys...i dont think channel is gonna listen...because they never do...moreover they have made a whole plan ...now i doubt they are gonna change their plans for the audience...but still ...still we brought our rati back once by halla bol...so best of luck to u guys in your project / mission too...

while i was here mainly to comment on ...star one ending the youth flavor...by god...agar youth flavor na hota to star one ki koi pehchaan hi nahi hoti...the youth shows have run for years on star one...like mjht .. remix , dmg ... .and now this channel will also become lame...very disappointing is all i can say...

hey thanks for the advice dear. :)

Saams thumbnail
Ok...I've signed the petition..Anything for Maaneet:)