Pratigya

Krishna Bamboozled ! (Page 3)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by maya.sethi17

good post carisma didi, personally iam not liking this rift and seperation track but hoping tht this track will show ur baba true colours of his parents and also lead PN, and thts y iam looking towards it positively. but hope cv,s dosent pull this seperation track for 1 month or more, bcos its pathetic to watch then.
Thank you
I don't think the track is scheduled to go on for too long as they will reunite after 2 weeks.
on the last separation we have seen him pining for her and going to see him - we may see her hanging outside the dabba to catch a glimpse of him.
My imaginations going wild ...thinking abt how these two will behave ... they just cannot be angry with each other if they meet... they'll melt like an ice in a hot sun... and tht would be great watch... they should bring up tht passion back to Kriya...Hope every thing goes well...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaAziyadhakarnpiyarapiyaricarisma2

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Fantastic...Thumbs Up...fantabulous...Clap...kudos for the gr8 postThumbs Up even i think the flash backs of the attempted murders on prats in the promos is suggestive of Pratigya Niwas coming up in the near future...krishna will certainly not want to live in this house once he discovers the entire truth.
OmgShockednow again i have a growing Syndrome which tells me that Arushi's AdviceD'ohWacko to prats to confront Krishna is goin to lead to a massive showdown, wid prats leaving the houseGeek.

Edited by gees - 21 May 2011 at 8:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyasuk4piyarapiyaricarisma2

ssweety007 Goldie
ssweety007
ssweety007

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
wonderful post as always diiThumbs Up
loved ur analysis on K...hope the CVs do justice to this track and hopefully they wont leave it hanging in mid air...

not appreciating the rift between K and P, but if it brings them closer and makes their relationship stronger..then i am all for itBig smile
and loved the last line of the post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Wonderful n very entertaining...Cari!!

Smile

carisma2

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Wonderfull post Clap    Clap   Hats off Thumbs Up

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Excellent post di. .i realy lykd d open n close attack scenario,wich is actualy true. .wich we faild to notice. .
Once d rift hapens,hs mind is gna work agn i thnk.
Lubd d last lyn. .
Thanks hun... I HOPE that the scenario will be true and we will expect some ood at the end of it.

Aziya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by maya.sethi17

good post carisma didi, personally iam not liking this rift and seperation track but hoping tht this track will show ur baba true colours of his parents and also lead PN, and thts y iam looking towards it positively. but hope cv,s dosent pull this seperation track for 1 month or more, bcos its pathetic to watch then.
Thank you
I don't think the track is scheduled to go on for too long as they will reunite after 2 weeks.
on the last separation we have seen him pining for her and going to see him - we may see her hanging outside the dabba to catch a glimpse of him.
My imaginations going wild ...thinking abt how these two will behave ... they just cannot be angry with each other if they meet... they'll melt like an ice in a hot sun... and tht would be great watch... they should bring up tht passion back to Kriya...Hope every thing goes well...
Me too looking forward to it.. it's important to have some khatta moments to make the meetha moments more sweeter.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Fantastic...Thumbs Up...fantabulous...Clap...kudos for the gr8 postThumbs Up even i think the flash backs of the attempted murders on prats in the promos is suggestive of Pratigya Niwas coming up in the near future...krishna will certainly not want to live in this house once he discovers the entire truth.
OmgShockednow again i have a growing Syndrome which tells me that Arushi's AdviceD'ohWacko to prats to confront Krishna is goin to lead to a massive showdown, wid prats leaving the houseGeek.
Thanks Gees, and welcome back to the forum,
I also don't agree with Arushi's advise.. because right now Krishna is not in the mood to listen.. though Pratigya's sand in the egg  timer is running out. When will she get the right moment to clarify. Confused
So it looks like she won't - hence her rukhsati from the TN is definate...

gees

Go to top