Pratigya

Krishna Bamboozled !

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Krishna Bamboozled !

Krishna is tied by a chain of emotions, Love, Trust, Distrust, Loyalty, Responsibility, Fear, Confusion, Anger, Suppression,
For the first time MKAP have made a track where we have the Male lead torn between the love of two females, a wife and mother. For two women who mean different things to him, His love for the duo is in separate ways. We have been divulged into the belief that this is Pratigya's plight - But is it really?

Krishna's MKAP LIFE  has been the chase of Pratigya, Where as she has been shown to engage in other activities of humanity, with unforgettably Krishna's help. Krishna's role has always been to follow Pratigya, he has not had any other missions other than chasing her, winning her love, her trust, protecting her, fighting her missions and enemies. Now for whom he has revamped his life and himself for -  is being shown to him under a false light.

For him everything stands at a standstill, he has to now revaluate microscopically. Obviously he carries the Love for Pratigya for which reason he is undergoing all these emotions and confusion at the same time. It has always been a known fact that Baba has never been invincible from influence. However has been wise in open attacks on Pratigya,  and has stood beside her and supported her. We have seen this and appreciated this. Now it is time for him to learn how to deal with closed attacks on her and do the comparable.
GOING BACK... Open attacks Angad wanting to kidnap her, he stood up for her, but he failed with Angad's closed attacks on her like the kidnapping which later led to the kidnapping fiasco rift.
Arushi's open attacks, where she slapped Pratigya and as a result he was itching to do the same to her, but later when Arushi decided upon taking advantage of his innocent nature and played her game using closed attacks, he fell into the trap of believeing her and landed himself in a pickle to become independent.
Amma's open attacks have been regarded by him as bootless vindictiveness. But Amma's Closed attacks are proving the opposite of bootless vindictiveness and more so that Pratigya has taken up this activity instead - Hence again he is failing.

This is also a positive sign because (No matter whether he gets hurt by it as first) later these negative attempts on separating Kriya have always proved them stronger.
Open attacks have served the purpose for Krishna winning Pratigya's love, Trust and companionship. The closed attacks have led to his betterment and a more sustained position in Pratigya's heart.
Closed attacks have been towards his betterment - Angad's kidnapping led to their SR.. πŸ˜‰
Arushi's closed attacks led to ..his working track.
Amma's closed attacks will to work towards his betterment, maybe a more wise Krishna who will want to be more independent and build a Pratigya Niwaas. Maybe the truth of the RED team to be revealed, or maybe to stand strong in his fight with Shakti/Raadhe.

Krishna has never cardinaly accepted Amma's love for him, Though now the reason for accepting is primarily because she has shown this love to Pratigya.
Though he fails to understand her... because he fails under the influence of the treacher... who is a strong candidate against Pratigya. However Krishna is also shown to suppress his anger and inner doubts wherever possible towards Pratigya.. becuse where he can he also wants to avoid hurting her.
But hun.. Khamoshi ki zubaan is not always the best tool in carving a better marriage.

Questions and Clues in the show to be noted...

Duniya ki koi taqaat... WELL we know death didn't seprate them, Hatred didn't either, so what is this Duniya ki taqaat that Amma feels can separate them. Maa ki mamtaa? or a Souten?
Because we know that neither of the two can achieve this.

Krishna par bura asar hoga?... This shows that the game play is not towards Pratigya alone, But very much on Krishna, who is undergoing the mental torment.

Rishta toot tha hua... Well we are aware this is not a possibility of it happening.. but why is it when Pratigya vowed to never love Krishna, he stood by and gave her time, but after the surrender scene she felt weak to live in the house where he couldn't love her. When he does something wrong, she turns her back on him.. yet he never shows insecurities in the relationship.. but when he does the same she feels her world is crumbling down. This time for a while Pratigya will be alone, without the direct support of Krishna, Fighting with Amma directly and Krishna indirectly..to save her marriage.
Is Krishna the more stronger out of the two mentally?
Has her Love for him convinced him, that she will always be there?
Or is it his ego, or his own confidence that leads him to believe that she is tied to him.

Right now we have to allow him to understand matters and overcome his suspisions, because at the end of the day we are hoping for a good outcome. Pratigya is understanding and willing to support him and also aware that this is something that can break Krishna, so she too will forgive him and stand strong. Pratigya too came under the spell of Amma's pretence so she can understand that he will too, she has been lucky to have encountered Amma's rainbow of true colours.. yet Krishna is unaware.
Though I would like to state.. Krishna with the doubts running through your mind, you are capable of sleeping with Pratigya then you are capable of putting sindoor for her !
If you can't bend to the latter then don't rise to the former.

I have also made a post after tis on Pratigya's exit.. if you want to see.

CAST RANKS VOTING'

https://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/586/pratigya/cast/

Please participate twice a day, Thanks'.

CHASKA METER

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.Great analysis you have written everything.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bombastic muwahss vwery well written yaara especially the last two lines omg thousand claps omn mob cant put emos
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Nice post.Great analysis you have written everything.

Thanks hun... You know Krishna is my fav.. and right now..I was feeling really angry for being bad. So I thought I'll do this post on my Baba.. πŸ˜‰
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wounderful brilliantly written dii πŸ‘agree wid each and every point of ur,s this close attacks will make for them a way of PN awsome dii in one post u,ve described all the things so clearly hats off πŸ‘πŸΌto u just want kriya to b more strong and sensible wants that pratigya shld have a fear of loosing krishna till now she thought that krishna will b always wid him she is right bt then also she shld understand the place of him and krishna loves him alot alos trust her bt he shld understand his love not only c one part of the coin shld try to c another one hope when again they will r e unite they will b like this...
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

bombastic muwahss vwery well written yaara especially the last two lines omg thousand claps omn mob cant put emos

Thanks hun.. My Baba has been in my naughtee offenders register for some days, I thought I'll bail him out of my negative thoughts for the weekend. Hehehe
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant πŸ‘ β­οΈ  especially the first part...wanted to make a topic on it too, but then thought maybe some one will misunderstand whether i am calling K a 'fool' who is easily falling to people's tricks...but u wrote it superbly πŸ‘

also K still doesn't know the reason why his father actually agreed to his marriage with P, he still thinks its bec his father loves him...πŸ˜• same is the case with why SS brought P back after the havan incident...K only sees n thinks straight when thinks r going his way...but if he is not getting what he want easily he thinks on it n come up with an idea using his intelligence n smartness...and sometimes he is a quick thinker and if the situation favors him he is the winner...but that depends on his knowledge in the area...like we saw how he made a complete fool of himself by adding some more grains to the pack amma gave him to know whether the child is a boy or a girl, bec he believed in such superstitions...πŸ˜• he didn't get his mother's game then too...πŸ˜• so K has his limitations like everyone has...we can't expect him to think straight all time n see what's beyond everytime...and that's exactly what's happening here...amma made him feel guilty of his treatment of her all these years and he (understandably n rightly) thought on his behavior towards her all these years n is consciously making n effort to make amends , a thing which he never did in his life...n amma is taking advantage of this new K , simultaneously presenting P  in a diff light before him...

Now for whom he has revamped his life and himself for -  is being shown to him under a false light.

so this is the first sentence that caught my attention and is troubling me...πŸ˜• what or who will K become once P is out of TN...πŸ˜• going by the current track he is getting more n more angry at her , angry n frustrated at himself bec he has to choose between his amma n wife as u beautifully put...he has already started venting his anger on others (TC and head cook)...so K being a devdas is not an option πŸ˜• as of now K is 'changing' ...not 'changed'...and that too at a snails pace...what will happen when this 'changing' is halted and the very person for whom n by whom this 'changing' was possible is away emotionally n physically...? πŸ˜• n what if he thinks that all this 'changing' was a big joke as the very person who taught him to 'change' is not so true...πŸ˜• how will this separation affect K? will we see the old K? or a more confused K? or a more mature K?

This is also a posiive sign because (No matter whether he gets hurt by it as first) later these negative attempts on separating Kriya have always proved them stronger.  πŸ‘ if u see both r alike when one is upset with the other...K can't do anything n is always moody n running after her for her attention when P is upset with him...n P is always breaking a glass of milk or water or hearing or seeing nothing bec she can't concentrate on any work until K just even smiles at her...both behave as world has come to an end πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

This time for a while Pratigya will be alone, without the direct support of Krishna, Fighting with Amma directly and Krishna indirectly..to save her marriage. 

exactly , this will be P's real test...i here P is all alone with no K, by her or behind her...but infront of her ...πŸ˜• n like bheeshma who can't attack arjunai as shikandi  was standing in front of arjuna, here P can't attack amma while K is standing in front of amma...πŸ˜•

If you can't bend to the latter then don't rise to the former. πŸ‘ ⭐️
Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice post di...i agree with u in each nd every single line...bechara hamara krish in rishtoon ke door me faas gaya hai
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

wounderful brilliantly written dii πŸ‘agree wid each and every point of ur,s this close attacks will make for them a way of PN awsome dii in one post u,ve described all the things so clearly hats off πŸ‘πŸΌto u just want kriya to b more strong and sensible wants that pratigya shld have a fear of loosing krishna till now she thought that krishna will b always wid him she is right bt then also she shld understand the place of him and krishna loves him alot alos trust her bt he shld understand his love not only c one part of the coin shld try to c another one hope when again they will r e unite they will b like this...

Thank you Muskaan.. Glad u liked it..
It is an interesting track - lets see how it plays.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
good post carisma didi, personally iam not liking this rift and seperation track but hoping tht this track will show ur baba true colours of his parents and also lead PN, and thts y iam looking towards it positively. but hope cv,s dosent pull this seperation track for 1 month or more, bcos its pathetic to watch then.