Thendral Friday 20th of May 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Theiva...

Very Nice acting by TA...i really wanted Thulz to be more strong towards TA. She blvs him so easily. The way he was looking if she cooled down, i really wanted to give him one😑...
World Bank la velai vera venuma...why??? u want the customers to redirect them to TSM bank??🀒...
The way he rased his voice and folded his shirt was like a real rowdy...rofl...she really got scared and stopped it. Sigh, but i never expected her to believe him so fast. She should not cry before him but only target him with more questions and just ignore him from answering any of his questions like she used to do sometimes(when he did not tell her about Lavanya wedding/at Mari house)...or start the same kind of behaviour like him. Best treatment for him is avoid facing him and not replying anything. Better words -  Just ignore him...That will teach him millions..😑...let him go and cry to him mom/sis and let them tell about her dosham and let him blv them and go to temples than for going for a job.🀒...
Like ranu said only when someone kidnaps Thulz he would realise the value for money. πŸ˜†...or is anything bad is going to happen to Thulz bcos of the loser anand trying to meet thulz..and is that  why TA is shown as a loser with all sorts of money issues.🀒

Oh No Shyamala...u too blvd him so fast. But somehow there is some plan behind her motive in making him ask sorry to her(May be a test for anand). Lets C..
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Theiva Akka!!!πŸ˜ƒ

What to say about TA?😑.

I feel like TA is going to seek Dharman's help for this months interest...and somehow this person is going to use TA for his "social service" that he is doingπŸ˜•.

I wish Thulasi should have stayed angry for few days...but i think she is taking MM & Paati's words here on not to fight with TA even if he is wrong..

Poor Thulasi, another shock is waiting for her...I think those loan lent persons are going to arrive at TA's house after he leave...how i wish that this team solve this money issue with this 1st month of interest...if TA keeps on borrowing money to pay every month's interest none can save him and its boring to viewers...but my question here where is Mr.TA leaving?...to see his mom to telecast everything that happened so she can start her chorus about dhosham?πŸ˜•

Anand is going to keep on following Thulasi till she call Shyamala and say that Anand asked sorry...i dont think she will call after he asks sorry for the first time...maybe this is going to make Shyamala's family to think wrong?πŸ˜•.

Thanks for the updates Theiva!

Tamil is getting dumber now!! I can't believe he just lied like that to Tulasi right in front of her face.  I just noticed today how many lies he said to her.  Tamil always hides stuff from Tulasi and when she finds out he says he hid it from her so she doesn't worry and manages his way through.  The same thing happened today.  Tulasi's dialogues were great and I loved how she stopped him when he was trying to go in the room.  But then Tamil calls her Kuttima and says not to worry and starts talking stuff that won't be practical in real life.  He holds Tulasi's hands and lets out a sigh of relief since she stopped questioning and yelling about what happened...not too good buddy.

But I noticed that Tulasi is listening to her father's advice about being patient and not fighting back.  I think she should get a part time job instead of going to Shymala for help.

When they showed Tamil all ready to go out...I was like...where do you think you're going mister???  He always says he has some important work to do when he really doesn't.  All just vetti pechu while his bill is increasing by the second.  Tulasi should have reminded him again about finding another job.   

It's time for Tamil to pay up and he has no job either.  I think he will see Dharman and get money from him now...linking him to other people and eventually TPS.  Tulasi is at home alone and you really never know when the money people will come asking for money.  Poor girl doesn't know what mess her husband got into. 

I was laughing when Shymala was shaking her head while seeing Anand polambe about her.  Anand can never get too mad at Shymala since he is afraid of her dad.  Her idea about apologizing to Tulasi was great and surprisingly Anand agree...so maybe he is not the stalker??  But it looks like maybe Anand and Shymala won't have disagreements now.

This week there is a bit of suspense for us and it's going to be what will Ta do now...and there is still a promo scene left...

I hope Bazari doesn't find out about him losing this job since she will blame Tulasi when really that lady needs to blame herself and her daughter for taking the 4 lacks that Nit gave to help Tamil out of this problem...not make him get further into it.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.  Hopefully there is a good promo on Sunday...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent update!  This time last year, TA was firing on all cylinders, using his brain and brawn in equal measure, secured T from Vel & co and leading T to her long cherished dream of getting admitted to Engg School. One year hence, TA is shadow of his former self, which is deeply irritating

TA's strengths and his simple approach to life devoid of big goals becomes his weakness as they are exhibited without moderation. His attitude and practice of mixing social service with work without moderation makes TA an unprofessional going to the extent of committing workplace infraction which resulted in his firing.  

TA's ex-colleague was correct in commenting about TA's unprofessionalism and carefree attitude to work and was well within his rights to ask money but crossed the line when he said he doesn't care about friendship and wants money as he has lost trust in TA . TA was correct when he commented about the attitude of his ex-colleague now demanding money as TA has fallen into hard times without realizing the help he has done.

Therein lay the dichotomy and T needs to wade through the clutter in TA's mind and explain to him that needs to stabilize himself and T to a level of self-sufficiency before he ventures into his social service mode. Whenever T questions him or starts the conversation, he uses the emotional manipulation technique about T not trusting in him forcing her to be on the defensive and she falls in line.

It is now up to T to figure out the way to reignite and jumpstart TA's nonfunctioning and rusty brain. T will get on more opportunity as loan shark issue will explode exposing TA's waywardness.  Will she make him aware of his shortcomings and lead him to respectability that he has lost? Looks like T is evolving towards that ...

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the update.

What is TA thinking? TA, Why do you believe like Timon of Athens? Mr. TA, Learn that, the world is full of mean and close-hearted persons who are not going to have gratitude because you had helped them with money when needed. Try to learn how to live from your SIL Sudha. Your wife is really your good friend and the best friend you have. Don't take liberties from her in the name of being kind and helping to unscrupulous persons. Even Thiruvalluvar has said,  'The duty  of  a  man is to accumulate as much wealth as possible. (of course by honest  means!)

Thulasi could take Shyamala's help now to clear all the loan arithmetics. And then repay her as installments of hundreds as TA's friend repayed TA.. Interestingly Thulasi has tried everything she could help him in his financial troubles. Earlier she used to tell those problems to MM. That she could not anymore because the help given by MM has become a prestige issue for TA. Thulasi would like to go for partime job also. But will TA allow that?
Thanks Theiva, I just hate to see TA in this situation, why can't he be a little bit serious when it comes to money & job?? How long he wants to be vetti and sitting at home. 😑😑