Thendral

Thendral Friday 20th of May 2011

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the superb update πŸ˜ƒ I was just about to update πŸ˜†

Sigh TA, you really need to learn that there is need for money to survive and cannot go on just being nice and helping others, you need to help yourself first Was very irritated when he said that this job was jujube aam 😑 Even if he lost a tea boy job, I would be upset. So his loans are now due??? Great! 🀒

Thulasi and Shyamala are too sentiment towards their hubbies. One gets wife to stop being mad by guilting with lack of faith and other guilts with over-feeling... I want Thulasi to teach TA to value money more as a survival tool... or someone has to kidnap Thuls for money and TA will learn its importance only then!

One good thing is that even now if pyscho gets TA a job, that too won't last πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S. Anyone notice Thendral is only a couple days behind Real time 🀣
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks theiva for the update.😊  TA is not even having a guilty feeling  that he has lost his job due to his carelessness😑 .Just a few days ago we were all happy about TA going to work again but now sad…again. First of all dharman is the guy whom Bhuvana's lawyer recommended to madagufy TPS.  After seeing dharman vaalga bharatham it's only for …dharma but TA lost his job.😑

If TA really wants his wife to be happy getting a job and paying back all the kadan will be perfect. Thuls never fought back coz of what father has said.  Rumba appaviyana pushan ma thuls …poor thing is going to beaten thuls in upcoming epi's.πŸ˜”TA really loves thuls and he hates her crying so he will do something about this problem.  He has got married but still acting in an irresponsible manner. TA should change his char otherwise he will suffer a lot in future.😑

I think thuls will ask help from shymala which will land out T&t in probs and get involved with the kanja kumbal. In today's epi TA is going to meet someone for his vellai vishayam after he goes out someone is going to come to T&t's house.😍 One thing I don't like TA every time he manages to console thuls and he slipped away from probs to make thuls happy.

Now TA realizes how money plays an important role in his day today life. TA did not want to disappoint thuls so he hides loan shark probs and job prob… poor TA his past actions borrowing money from loan sharks are  going to haunt him back but now he has no money to give back. Antho parithabam… kadan allai kollum enbathu purinthal sari.

Coming to anand's track…shymala is changing anand and that is goodπŸ‘. I have a belief that shymala will surely reform anand and change him into pudhu manishan that he will be helping others in upcoming epi'sπŸ‘. Now our hero TA  has started to worry   for paying the interest on time.πŸ₯±
Janani20 thumbnail
Thanks so much for the super duper update Theiva akka. πŸ˜ƒ

Was waiting for it since yesterday evening. πŸ˜›

Haven't watched the episode as there's some problem with my sound system. It looks interesting though.😊Poor Thulasi, seems more crying from her! πŸ˜­ I'm guessing they still haven't shown Anand meeting Thulasi yet, right? πŸ˜•
Janani20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranuja

P.S. Anyone notice Thendral is only a couple days behind Real time 🀣

LOL! πŸ˜† But obviously they hanged up the wrong calender in that house...πŸ˜› They already showed Tamizh's scene in the promo last Sunday right?, which was the 15th. How is that possible? πŸ˜•Which means they are showing wrong dates to us. πŸ˜† It's really confusing though...
Edited by Janani20 - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the nice update and comments. πŸ˜ƒ

Poor Thulasi πŸ€—...eventhough TA is with her, she is crying a lot πŸ˜”. Thulasi gives up so easily if it is TA...sigh what to do, she loves him too much πŸ˜†. TA expects his Thulasi to support him but she cried as if she lost hope in him. Would he had told the truth if she does not cry for every little thing. It might be that TA hides things from her as she considers herself as unlucky and would blame her for everything. I don't understand whom to blame if it comes to T&T πŸ˜•. 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Bujjima and the song...she was really cute. Sigh, this wife gives up easily too... like Ranu told...their hubbies know their wives' weakpoints really well πŸ˜’...wish Shyamala tortures Anandh more. He has not changed and he would not change so soon 😑. 

The last scene was cute with Thulasi. Yes TA, you are right, she is gonna be a genius and you a zero-hero. But pity him for the money issues. Everything coz of that lovely mother and a selfless sister πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘. I hope, he does not go to his mother to kottufy his sogam to her, nooo please. We don't want to see TA with his mom. 

So the last scene from promo is for monday. Sigh...more problems for Thulasi through Shyamala and Anandh πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Janani20

LOL! πŸ˜† But obviously they hanged up the wrong calender in that house...πŸ˜› They already showed Tamizh's scene in the promo last Sunday right?, which was the 15th. How is that possible? πŸ˜•Which means they are showing wrong dates to us. πŸ˜† It's really confusing though...

Aiyo Janani...πŸ˜†...they are not showing us the wrong dates. Don't confuse it with real and reel dates πŸ˜† πŸ˜³. According to the story of Thendral it is 17th May and that what Ranu meant. πŸ˜›
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the nice update!😊

TA is keeping on saying that "intha veylai illainaa vera veylai kidaikum"!! Also he thinks that all the jobs are like piece of cake. But there is no effort on him trying to look for a job and he is least bothered about itπŸ˜•. This is the only serial where the hero is totally jobless and vetti for a long time now. Really feel Pity for Thulasi. Her tone and crying clearly showed that she is totally disappointed and scared of the future. But immediately TA caught hold of her weak point and won over her.

Anand/Shymala track was not bad today. Atleast it gave us less tension and couple of mins to laugh... Shymala toned down her voice today and said that she is trying to change Anand was good. The best part was when Shymala said "give respect to your friends wife". Very nice. Hopefully this Anand will turn good under Shymala's influence. But I still want Anand to suffer more under his wifes hands😊.

So where is TA all dressed up and heading too?? Poor Thulasi is at home alone and the loan sharks mights come when he is gone. Again we are going to see more cry from Thulasi😭.

TA is gg to get trapped under Dharman for sure by trying to get help from him. This Dharman cannot be a good guy as he does bad stuffs for money. That is why Bhuv has hired him to trap Sundari. I still feel that this guy Dharman is a person hired by Charu. Being a rich guy, it is unbelievable that Dharman does not know that banks gives lower interest than any financial companies?? Lets c how it goes...

Janani20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Aiyo Janani...πŸ˜†...they are not showing us the wrong dates. Don't confuse it with real and reel dates πŸ˜† πŸ˜³. According to the story of Thendral it is 17th May and that what Ranu meant. πŸ˜›

Ohhh πŸ˜• Sorry, my mistake! I got really confused and now I understand what Ranuja ka meant. πŸ˜Š In that case, she is absolutely right. πŸ˜›
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜›