India-Forums

Sano CG#10-OPEN- Note|BollyTelly|127|Arshi|143 (Page 25)

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by Sano88

That's okay. like I'm not so perfect in english you arent in hindi..LOLROFL I love my friends.. I just don't like to express.. but then when i feel like i've to then the result is infront of you. LOLbilkul sahi toh nahi lekin in my language its perfect StarHug

You toh perfect in all be it hindi, urdu, english, sig making or making your friends happy Hug
You are a complete package Star
Feeling ko express karna bahut jaroori hota hai Wink I am completely flatter with your love & dedication. Well may be I am touched even more because of your hard work and thought Big smile 
By the way, I have not spoken to Guddi for so long...I miss her :( She is so busy lately Cry
What time are you going to bed?LOL

Super duper flatttered by your statement.. SACHI kasam se ShockedHugcomplete package? oh yea.. tujhe toh pata hi hai, yaha bhi hoga waha bhi hoga b toh saare jaha mein hoga kya? mera hi jalwa! LOLROFLGuddi, she told me her training is going to end soon.. so she'll be active from june.. She was polishing me as i was katti with her.. Oye,  nini porro hobhi gayi hai. ROFL

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kirulicious-

welcomee sano! oh, we can use it? thought it was "your" siggy! :P Using it! :-))

Thank you lol.. Big smile

Originally posted by lola610

Sanojiii Shocked I can't believe it, I just blinked, and you went from like pg130 to your 10th GALLERY!!! Granted, I take a looonnnggg time to blink, but phir bhi yaar LOL j/k j/k...

CONGRATULATIONS PartyDancing
PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing PartyDancing

To you and to all of us, on this new place to check out your extreme talent and creativity... love you, love your stuff, keep rocking sweets Hug

Not gonna request, just suggest this time >> 90s! Sallu and Lolo maybe?

Thank you so much lola.. and I'm extremely sorry that i have forgotten your name to be added on my special siggy. Gonna do it today :( feeling so damn bad. erghh.Ouch Will try to work on your suggestion muaaah Hug
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Congoo Sanoo on ur 10 Galz<3333

Thanks shamsa. Embarrassed

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Hey Sano congoz on new gallery...best of luck for thz one...i love ur work like totally...Wink
The update is really cute...and the friends wali sig is shooo cuuuteee...plz can I have one without the names on it plzzz...i really want one...

Thanks so much hina.. and I'm exteremely sorry, k i havent putted your name.. bhool gayi :| I'll do it today..  lol.. I don't have a sigg without text sweetypie. :|Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

yaaara can u send me again the link wo texts wala
mujhse wo pm delte ho geyaConfused

senorita

Oh okay.  gonna send you today. lol Embarrassed
Originally posted by taman07

here's the special siggy for which I was talking abt from ages. :] I'm sorry.. it didnt turned out great :( but i made it with ALOT of effort..OuchLOLLOL aur haan, next update will be on rab ne banadi jodi and kareena..Big smile

I love you all :D

wow sonoo this is really sweet of u yaar , really pretty cute sig yaar . i love these two teddy bears yaar ...sooo cute sweet yaar, i love this sig the most yaar in this whole IF yar . 
i am so happy that i check this update yaar.Good job yaarThumbs Up

i can tell all your friends will love it yaar. Love u too yaar 

p.s i am so jealous of all the Ayesha yaar

Thank you so much ayesha.. oye that aeysha name is yours.LOLLOLLOLLOL glad you have liked them and I'm super glad k my siggy turned out to be nice.. ApproveHug
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divzfan--

Haila!..Shocked..aww that's so sweet my Princess..HugHug..this is truly beautiful and very precious to me my gf..*haye*..Day Dreaming..I am nothing without you guys in my life..Embarrassed..and I love you lots & lots..thankuu..muaah..<3..

From,
GF

My gggfff Hugthank you so much. You guys means ALOT to me. I don't have much friends in real. But You guys are like my besties. HugI love you so so much Hug

--Divzfan--

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

Firstly Congrats on your new Shop jaan, Keep Rocking!!!

Now to your creations gorgeous Kash stuff and Shaeer sig is amazzzing.

Special update is very sweet.

Thank you so much Kajol  EmbarrassedHug

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sano, this sig is so sweet yaar, it totally made me tear up!Day DreamingHeart Thank you so much for incluing my name in it, I don't know what to say.HugEmbarrassed Thank you, dear! You're definitely one of my sweetest friends on IF, love you!

Awww.. thanks for being there janki when i eneded you.. though we just meet on and off :| still, its ike i know you from the begining.. heheheh Hugi love you 2. Hug
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

here's the special siggy for which I was talking abt from ages. :] I'm sorry.. it didnt turned out great :( but i made it with ALOT of effort..OuchLOLLOL aur haan, next update will be on rab ne banadi jodi and kareena..Big smile

I love you all :D

ok so I don't usually quote updates LOL but I couldn't help this one.. sano don't you DARE say it didn't turn out well or anything crap like that because I LOVE it teri opinion toh maine poochhi hi nahi so keep your mouth shut Smile i don't like when you think something is crap and it isn't.. which is 100/100 times Smile
so i was saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that quote it's super cute and adorableee <3 sitting in MY dabba Embarrassed an the teddy bear is just i want to pull it out and hug LOL
and no matter how much i kheech yours or you kheech mine (happens more often) Stern Smile ROFL
I STILL LOVEEE YOUUU and thankyou for this endless :$.. rulaana hai kya Ermm 

btw the fact that you are my AADHI doesn't change or baato my love for you Embarrassed LOL

<33

You toh post comments in my quote updates too.. ROFL WTH.. my i forgot to rub its edges... have you seen how crap cutting I'd done? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLoh yea.,, the teddy is sooo damn cute,. i feel like hugging it tight.. isliye toh i choosed so that everyone can else feel the same way like i did...ROFLI love you 61 ROFL Oh yes.. addhi k liye addha pyar HeartROFL
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

sorry for being so late yaar..
anyways congo on ur 10th shop..10th shop OMG!!!! a big achievement yaar..keep going..
n luved d first update of ur shop..
awesome as usual..
n yesss ur open..

Thanks so much Gunjan..glad you did liked them Embarrassed

Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

awww...this is sooo sweet of u sano..
m glad to have made a frnd like u...
dis is really very spl.
love u too *hugs*

I'm happy too.. hugs Hug

Gunjan.