Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

STAR ONE CHANELIS GONE MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Star One have u lost your mind ? PKYEK couldn't be demised at any COst .. Its the Super Bestest show Ever .. We can't let 'em do this prejudice .. Star One is Only a Youth Based Channel ..
And Saas-Bahu Dramas , Ahhh God ! why everythin' in End Finishes upon these kinda serials ..
Whatever you do ! Merely don't demised PKYEK , FO' God Sake .. It can't be happen ..
Such a miserable News ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyek

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by chakku

hume kya karna hai star one se????Dead pkyek to youth based hain na!!!! enjoy pkyek nd leave everything asideLOL

crazy person dis means they r goin to shut this show

dey cannot dare to shut it b'coz it is star one's no. 1 show nd it is going really well...plus it has jst started...other shows might get axed or d new serials will get new time slot!!!!
I guess dey need to do like dis only otherwise star one will be ending cz it is known for its youth show only
Star 1 has the best youth shows Remix Pkyek MJHT and list goes on

Asin.pkyek

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Then what will we youth do? Forced to watch saas bahu soapAngry I dont want PKYEK to end.
xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
dont wanna think of days without ViSu:((((i knew the show nd abhiya would end one day, but this soon?:(
rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
nooo... i really don't want  Pkyek to end...after Kdmhmd ended this helped me survive and beside this is the only show i watch...i love Abhiya/Visu and everything else...so...ahhh...i really don't get channel like star plus and star one...like really... they always forcefully ends the shows i love to death... and star one doing the exact same thing star plus did with Kdmhmd...stupid channels...star one go to hell with your crapy ideas... 
raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
After Tere Liye ended I only watched Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani. There was nothing on TV for me. I do watch Saathiya and that is one of my faves. Sasuraal Genda Phool is good but not one of my faves. One show is not enough to watch for me , I watched TL , SNS and PKYEK all the time! Now they have ended TL , they wanna end PKYEK. I won't be surprised if SNS is next. Tere Liye was and is my life but then it was abruptly ended in just 7 months! Now they will do something similar to Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani. Bear in mind , they are both Balaji shows (Tere Liye and PKYEK) ... :o In a few months , no TV for me!!!

Edited by terelian786 - 21 May 2011 at 10:54am
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
:::Starone better not do anything to PKYEK. I will be livid if they harm this precious show:::

raspberrytorte

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
This is one reason why i hate the whole trp sysytem.All the good shows end and the craps ones continue foreverAngry
Look at what happened to the YRF shows.They produced very good shows but none of them ran for a long time
And now pkyek...its the only hindi show i watch these daysCry

Saas bahu soap...urg!!!!!Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index