Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
saas bahu sucks 🀒
already kya kum saas-bahu soaps hai jo aur chahiye? 🀒
chalo ek aur mission start ho gaya 🀣🀣...*protesting* "STAR ONE, HAYE HAYE!!!" 🀣🀣

prioty1000 thumbnail
have they lost their sense????????????they are on the bent of ruining thier own good position...it is  youth based and thats why we love this...saas bahu drama is available in many channel...they dont need 1 more in this list...i just hope they dont end PKYEK...
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
First they ended Tere Liye in just 8 months , then Kitani Mohabbat Hai has only a few weeks/months left , now Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani?! I'm not gonna be surprised if Saathiya is next ... they are ending all their good shows! STAR and NDTV ... Three of them are Balaji shows n one is a STAR show ... regarding KMH , if they made a second season then they should've made it 4-5 years long!!! STAR One is the only youth oriented channel and if they make it a channel with saas-bahu serials then it will no longer stay attractive.. Pyaar Kii Ye Ek kahani is one of SO's best .. so why are they ending it?! We need to stop this injustice to our fav shows!! Come on guys , get to work and raise PKYEK's TRP n chaskameter rating so SO realise that they are doing wrong by ending PKYEK .Grrr ... come on guys ... stop PKYEK from ending!!
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

i guess we need to tell dem dis plzzz guys spam there feedbacks and we people are sick of saas bahu and u guys know what my mom also seesstar one cz she wants break from saas bahu and they are bringing this stupid thing back

my mom watch star one shows too.. shes also tired of this saas bahu thing!!! u r ri8.. lets spam there feedbacks!!!!! har ek channel mein ye saas bahu dikhate hein, at leat ek channel to youth shows ke liye sod dena chahiye...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i gues they want to turn it like zee (they mentioned about it all age groups to watch their show )may be this is ekta idea as now she is maha rani of star one ,please dont ruin any show ,even if they end show a proper ending.actualy other then this show i dint find any show good ,youth shows soon get out of storyline very fast.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dis star one pplz have lost dere mind wat sort of crap is dis i mean dey can telecast dis 3 new shows insted of showing all shows again and again dn y da hell dey want to end all star one shows and get new once.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe this is the reason why ekta is starting new soap on colours channelπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

dis star one pplz have lost dere mind wat sort of crap is dis i mean dey can telecast dis 3 new shows insted of showing all shows again and again dn y da hell dey want to end all star one shows and get new once.

no... they are not gonna do that!!! coz they've lost their minds...😑 they want to end all star one shows coz they want to make star one a gujrati channel or a channel like z tv!!!!!!😑
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

saas bahu sucks 🀒

already kya kum saas-bahu soaps hai jo aur chahiye? 🀒
chalo ek aur mission start ho gaya 🀣🀣...*protesting* "STAR ONE, HAYE HAYE!!!" 🀣🀣

nishi i knw we people are so good in mission
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Star One have u lost your mind ? PKYEK couldn't be demised at any COst .. Its the Super Bestest show Ever .. We can't let 'em do this prejudice .. Star One is Only a Youth Based Channel ..
And Saas-Bahu Dramas , Ahhh God ! why everythin' in End Finishes upon these kinda serials ..
Whatever you do ! Merely don't demised PKYEK , FO' God Sake .. It can't be happen ..
Such a miserable News ...