India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Star One to woo gujarat

shafeefa Senior Member
shafeefa
shafeefa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
guys der is a article  on star one. teln dat they r gna strt sme gujrati shows. n existing shows on Star One will wrap up before the new set of programming makes its way. so lets al cmnt nt to end rbo

Star One to woo Gujarat...

Saturday, May 21, 2011 | 4:47:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 14 Comments
Star One to woo Gujarat...

The new look Star One is expected to have 3 Gujarati dailies in addition to the Hindi fiction band...

After having made various successful experiments, Star Network will now try out a Gujarati band on Star One to test waters for a new channel they want to launch.

As we know, a complete revamp of Star One is being worked upon. The new look channel which is expected to take shape in a couple of months will no more have the youth oriented flavour. The shows to be launched on Star One will be family dramas and saas bahu sagas, mostly of the flavour of Colors and Zee TV.

In addition to the new Hindi shows to be launched, Star One will also have 3 Gujarati dailies running, which will be an experiment of sorts.If this works out, Star network plans to start a dedicated channel for Gujarati programming like Star Pravah and Star Jalsa.

A little birdie tells us, "To begin with, there will be three Gujarati dailies on Star One. Jamnadas Majethia's Hats Off Productions and Jay Productions are likely to produce a Gujarati show each on the channel".

When contacted,Jamnadas Majethia told us, "The show is in a very initial stage. I am leaving for a vacation and would be able to talk on it once I get back".

Jay Mehta of Jay Productions though was unavailable for comment.

It is believed that all the existing shows on Star One will wrap up before the new set of programming makes its way.

Let's see what lies in store for the already depleted Star One in terms of ratings..

Edited by shafeefa - 21 May 2011 at 5:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanOlicityFanpurvi08-Deepali-

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
WHAT...

... I cannot believe in this... Cry... RBo cannot end...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989purvi08

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
shittt man what is thisss teribble news man i am in complete shock of my life that means there will be nor rbo/shanak after next three months gosh i am going mads dont know wht to say .oh god spare me from this terrible terrible somebody kill me yarrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08

Prernarbofan IF-Dazzler
Prernarbofan
Prernarbofan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
hey RBO is a woman oriented show not a youth oriented show surley it cannot end dont take tension!!!!!!!!!!!!

purvi08

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hey they said that all the show existing right now will end that means all the showw including us prena
-chocaholic- Groupbie
-chocaholic-
-chocaholic-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
This is such a bad move by star one, there is no need to end the current shows. The simple solution is to air the new shows at 7pm, 7.30pm and 10.30pm, as these slots are empty. This way they can increase viewership.

But what ever happens, i pray that RBO doesn't end. Also it does have a gujrat flavor.

jyothi1989

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Girls take a chill pill

More than us padson forum /vampire forum
should be worrid But they are not 

May be they might cut down their repeats and show these programs
RBO is a woman oriented show.

.in the middle they tried youth but again family /woman show now

Not youth ...so Dont spread rumours ...  

Let us get the news confirmed  that all shows will be off aand revamp to start wait

Please dont spread the rumours ourselves aasking every where

Anyway things  will be known ...   Please have patienceSmile

keep writing praising RBO in star one FB pages..and exhaust your 4 comment quotin TB article saying

"RBO is a woman  oriented show with gujrathi flavour where the lead  female character khanak  is from gujrat"""

link for TB article is   

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 21 May 2011 at 7:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_FanRagSiapurvi08The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@Star One - Stern Smile...

Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani is non-traditional and inspiring stories of young women, who have the ability to script their own destinies by defying conventions.

Set in the village of Dhulwadi in Bhuj, Gujarat, the story unwinds with the marriage plans of the bubbly Khanak with her childhood lover Suraj, who works in the new factory that is to come up in the village.

Shantanu, son of the factory owner Mr Khandelwal, an urban bred, spoilt brat is sent to Dhulwadi for the ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80Shas3purvi08

Go to top