Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Coz things CHANGE! Note Pg 100 (Page 82)

sanki44 Newbie
sanki44
sanki44

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
awii  pls pls pls pls ...update.
SmileSmileSmile          Smile                                      Smile   Smile  Smile
Smile         Smile      Smile                                   Smile
SmileSmileSmile         Smile                                   Smile
Smile                    Smile                                         Smile  Smile 
Smile                    Smile                                                        Smile                      
Smile                    Smile                 Smile   Smile     Smile

-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Uh, huh Sorry Guys !
Caught up with stuffs. Family functions and trip :/
Will try to update asap.

So so Sorry !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanki44Arhi_SamrajloveMsSweetheart96.vrshn.Arjuhisis

sanki44 Newbie
sanki44
sanki44

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Smileawii pls update as soon as you can pls...
SmileSmileSmile              Smile                                 Smile   Smile  Smile
Smile          Smile          Smile                             Smile
SmileSmileSmile              Smile                                    Smile
Smile                         Smile                                           Smile
Smile                         Smile                                                 Smile
Smile                         Smile             Smile   Smile   Smile      Smile  Smile   Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile
i am waitin for ur update.CrySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Awantika-Arjuhisis

veds_6791 IF-Rockerz
veds_6791
veds_6791

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I read the FF till date today and its so amazing... i dont knw wat to say i m out of words i m speechless... I have tears in my eyes...
Please PM me weneva u update... Please Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Awantika-

sanki44 Newbie
sanki44
sanki44

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
AWII  WATIN  FOR CTC  UPDATE   EAGERLY     PLS  UPDATE    BUT  TAKE  UR  OWN  TIME  COZZ  U  KNOW  WAT  I  DONT  WANT  U  TO  END  THIS  FF .PLS ...Cry  UnhappyStern Smile
-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Hey People :)
So, here's the update . i am extremely late. Been 23 days :O
So so so sorrie. But ya all know na, i am on a trip, which is going to be over :((
And this part is one hell of a rushed one, but i wrote it in a hurry :S

It was 8 : 00 a.m in the morning. Arohi had an unknown smile in her face. Suddenly, everything felt so beautiful. Though Arjun'd left the room one and half hour back only she already felt an urge to see him again. It was amazing how things had changed in few mins. It was amazing how her disguise towards him changed into respect. All this time, she considered him as someone so selfish, ruthless. But the truth was something else.

Somewhere near was Arjun's room where he was dancing with excitement. After the talk with Arohi he was undeniably the happiest person ever. A part of him wanted to go and announce his love for her, but he couldn't do that. He wanted things to get much better. He wanted her to get over the past completely. He wanted her to realize on her own what she meant to him. He also wanted her to accept her feelings.

"Good morning Uncle-Aunty". Arohi entered the dining table where Arjun and his parents were already there for the breakfast. His parents wished her back. She slightly raised her eyes to glance at Arjun whose eyes were stuck towards her. Her white tank top, black Abercrombie jeans and the gladiator heels gave her an elegant look. With her hair tied in a ponytail, lips shaded with hot pink lip gloss and eyes lined by kajal she looked drop dead gorgeous. How on the earth was he supposed to take his eyes off her ?

"You look gorgeous beta." Naina punj complimented her. She indeed did. She always did, but today the lil blush in her cheeks, the glow in her eyes gave her an extra ordinary beauty.

Arohi raised her brows to Arjun who was still staring at her. That was what snapped him out of his fantasy land. The rest of the breakfast passed with the staring and frowning session between them. While his parents were wondering about their stares and glances, they were busy in the lil world of their own. After bidding bye to his parents they headed towards his Ferrari.

"You know what Arohi ?" Arjun started the conversation heading starting his car.

"Hmm?"

"How does your tee know the reality ?"

"Huh ? What ?"

"Look at your tee. It says "Beware : You will never forget this face". How cool is that ? And SO TRUE !"

It didn't take a second for Arohi to turn scarlet. The lil' butterflies in her tummy started fluttering and her heartbeat started racing. She turned towards the window to hide her face from him causing Arjun to let out a chuckle. Out of nowhere, Arjun turned his music player on, only to make Arohi blush harder.

You can run, you can hide

But you can't escape my love

Here's how it goes, you and me up and down

But maybe this time we'll get it right, worth a fight

'Cause love is something you can't shake

When it breaks all it takes is some tryin'

If you feel like leaving

I'm not gonna beg you to stay

'Cause soon you'll be finding

So, if you go you should know

It's hard to just forget the past so fast

It was good, it was bad but it was real

And that's all you have in the end our love matters

If you feel like leaving

Here's how it goes

All it takes is some tryin'

(Baby you can run)

If you feel like leavin'

If you feel like leavin'

Then I'm not gonna beg you to stay

You can run, you can run

You can run, you can run

(You can run)

Baby, you can run, baby you can hide

(You can run)

(You can run)

Baby, you can run, baby you can hide

(You can run)

Throughout the song, they both were silent. They didn't words after all. Sometimes, silence says it all. The song was just perfect. As if it was meant for them only. Arjun looked towards Arohi who had closed her eyes tight. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked angelic. With her eyes closed, she looked like a fairy that had landed to the earth right from heaven. The soft blow of air caressed her hair and made it fall to her chubby cheeks. Arjun wanted to go and remove the strands of her hair, but he couldn't do that. He didn't want her to get disturbed, as he knew what she was thinking about.
As he guessed, she was thinking about 'HIM'. The song compelled her to. She knew she loved him, but she wondered if he felt the same. A part of her knew he did. But she was not yet ready, ready to believe it. After lots of difficulties she'd become what she was now. She'd finally recovered from her Dad's loss . Even though she missed him terribly, she'd learnt to live without him and live for him. She'd love to give a shit to her mom, but she was unable to do so. No matter how much she tried to forget her mom, she missed her. A lot ! And Arjun. Whatever happened in the past, he wasn't a bit of responsible for that, but still no one could change the fact that she had to go a lot coz of that. Even if she'd move ahead trying to forget everything, she couldn't, coz some scars are deep even if unintentional. Some wounds leave their prints so deep that they can't be erased.  

"What ? Does it mean that Arjun is a hero ?" Shefali finally said something. It was their lunch break and Arohi narrated the whole thing to her best friend. She'd wanted to do that since morning. But, after entering the school with Arjun, she got caught up with interactions and classes that she barely got time. And finally when Arohi said everything to Shefali, as expected, she was dead shocked too. Why wouldn't she? It was her after all, who had seen what Arohi had to go through. Though, she wasn't there when Arohi was bullied and she had to bare the insult, she'd heard it all. It was Shefali who helped her get over everything and gave her hope, support and care to start a new beginning.

"Sort of !"

"Oh my freaking hell ! I just can't believe it Aru. Goss, how is it even possible ?"

" I don't know Shefo."

"So, so it means I can flirt with Romit ?"

"What ? Here, I am talking bout' Arjun and here you are thinking of flirting eh?"

"No yaar. See, he's so cute. And I toh thought he's a badass but, see even he's not really responsible na, so so can I ?"

Arohi smiled at her best friend nodding a yes. She was the dumbest creature ever, but the best friend anyone could ask for.

"Hey Girl !" A group of boys cheered. Who else could it be other than Arjun, Romit, Rajveer and Sanchit.

"Hey!" Shefali replied excitedly.

"Well, Arohi now that you know the truth, can we be friends ? We are really sorry for everything, every single thing." Sanchit sounded guilty. His voice was low and he had his gaze down.

"Hey, don't be sorry. Let it be guys. Of course we are friends." She cheered everyone up with the confident and excited voice of hers. After hugs and sorry they all sat in a table together. They talked and laughed like they'd been friends for ages. Arjun was happy seeing the smile on Arohi's face.

To celebrate their new found friendship Sanchit announced a party at his place the evening. After loud cheers and excited claps for that news everyone headed off towards their classes.

"God, Arohi is it you ?" Shefali literally screamed. Her sound was so loud that anyone could easily mistake it as a scream for help. But, it was obvious of Shefali to scream that way. Arohi looked sizzling hot. Even simmi was speechless. Simmy, actually simran, was Shefali's cousin. They were at simmy's place, to get ready for the party. After getting over with school they were directly here and after doing the regular girly gossips they decided to get ready for the party.

Arohi wore a dark purple dress with a matching pair of purple gladiator heels. She wore a set of purple earrings that matched perfectly with her attire. The makeup done by Simmy and Shefali gave her eyes a completely Smokey look. Her lips looked completely glossy and hot. She looked sexy and undoubtedly gorgeous !
With her curls falling down till her shoulder with a lil puff at the top she could easily leave anyone to stop and stare at her.

"You look no less stunning Shefo. I am sure Romit is gonna love it." Winked Arohi causing Shefali to blush. Shefali was in black halter dress, black platform wedges.

It had been half an hour since the guys entered the party hall, yet no signs of the girls. The reason for this party was them, and they were lost. Arjun, was the most desperate of all, he wanted to see Arohi. The whole day, they didn't even speak. After entering the school, their classes and stuffs got them so busied that they couldn't even say Hi. Finally, when the school was over, and he thought they would be alone, that's when she left for Simmy's place. "Perfect." He thought !
And now that, they would get some tine together, she was nowhere to be seen. Frustrated, he went towards the bar. He ordered a glass of margarita for him. A sip is what he took when his eyes moved towards the entrance, only to spit the drink he had in his mouth. He stood there still, with his jaws dropped till his knees.  What his eyes saw, were the most beautiful sight he ever saw. Yeah, right he was staring at Arohi Sharma.
He didn't even realize how his legs automatically walked towards her direction.

"You look smoking hot Arohi." He whispered to Arohi. Amazed by his complement Arohi blushed. Just when, she was about to thank him a group of boys pulled him towards them. And in a fraction of seconds, he was out of her sight. For some reason, she felt a lump in her throat. All of a sudden the lights went off and loud cheers and claps started ringing through the hall. Not a moment later, the spotlight was on the hottest guy "Arjun singhania."

The music started and his body moved to its tune.

You know I know how

To make em stop and stare as I zone out

The club can't even handle me right now

Watchin you watchin me I'll go all out

The club can't even handle me right now (yeahhh)

Hey

I own the night and I don't need no help

Gotta be defeatin' that Scarface player

Stuntin go wild can't handle this plan

Life of the club arrogant like yeah!

Top like money so the girls just melt

Want to many all know me like twelve

Look like cash and they all just stare

Bottles, Models, standin on chairs

Fall out coz that's the business

All out it's so ridiculous

Zone out so much attention

Scream out I'm in the building (hey! )

They watchin I know this

I'm rockin I'm rolling

I'm holding, I know it

You know it

You know I know how

Hey

Still feelin myself I'm like outta control

Can't stop now more shots lets go

Ten more rounds can I get a K.O.

Paparazzi trying to make me pose

Came to party til' I cant no more

Celebrate cuz that's all I know

Tip the groupies takin off their clothes

Grand finale' like superbowl

Go hard run the show

That's right wild out got money to blow

More light more ice when I walk in the door

No hype I do it big all over the globe

Yeah!

I said it

Go tell it

Confetti

Who ready?

I'm ready!

You ready!

Lets get it!

You know I know how

(Put your hands up! )

(Put your hands up! )

(Put your hands up! )

(Put your hands up! )

(Put your hands up! )

(Put your hands up! )

You got me watchin now (hey)

Got my attention now (hey)

Got everybody in the club wanting to know now

I am a ladies man

Come be my lady and...

We can both zone, ouuut,

Bring ya body here let me switch up ya atmosphere

I'll take you out o' the club 'n' up in my new Lear

Fly you all 'round the world

You are my baby girl

Are you ready to go now!

You know I know how

(Put your hands up! )

(Put your hands up! )

(Put your hands up! )

(Put your hands up! )

Lets celebrate now

(Put your hands up! )

You know who shut it down!

(Song : Club can't handle me, Flo Rida )

By the time the song ended, it was Arohi who had her eye balls bagging out. Arjun Singhania just danced with the best moves ever. He looked so effing hot. His moves were driving her absolutely crazy. "Club can't handle you ? Hell, I can't !" she thought to herself.
He was just walking towards her direction, when her phone rang. She excused everyone and walked out of the club to take the call, as it was too noisy there. Arjun cursed his luck for the umpteeinth number of time. "Damn, the phone." He cursed !
It'd already been 10 mins, and Arohi was nowhere to be seen. Worried Arjun headed outside the club and what he saw wrenched his heart. Arohi was in her knees in a corner. Her face was tear stained and she was crying. His heart started aching. He couldn't help but run towards her and wipe away her tears.

"What ? What happened Arohi ?" He cupped her face and asked her concerned. In return, she just stared at him blankly. He got more worried.
"Arohi, tell me what happened ?" She closed her eyes tight. Her tears wouldn't stop anyway.
"Arohi, if you won't tell me what happened, what am I supposed to do? Please tell me, you are getting me worried." Arjun said for the millionth no. of time.

Finally after millions of attempt she opened her mouth "I'm not perfect, I never tried to be. I've made mistakes. I've taken the easy way out. I've hidden the truth so many times from so many people. I've hurt people, and I've even done it on purpose. I've left people behind. I've spread rumors. I've said things that I didn't mean. I'm no better than anyone, anywhere. I'm human. I have faults, and I'm not afraid to admit that. I want to change, but I won't. Because that's what we do. That's what we've always done. We list our faults like a grocery list, and we move on, expecting everything to somehow change itself. It never will. I will never change. I will never be perfect. I will always make mistakes. I'll, more often than not, take the easy way out. hide the truth, hurt people, leave people behind, spread rumors, and say things I don't mean for the rest of my life. But Arjun, does it mean that I am supposed to go through every single disaster for that ? Does it mean that I have to go to the worst pains ever ? Does it mean that I've to get punished in the most irresistible ways ? Does it mean that I don't deserve a happiness ?"

"Why are you saying so Arohi ? What happened ?"

"Arjun. My mom's no more. She's dead.!"

Okay. Thats it :)
Tell me how's it ?
Comments  please ;)

Do hit the 'LIKE' button.

Edited by -Awantika- - 26 August 2011 at 11:47am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89sanki44saku1122-anzaeram-hillysezoSHAHAD971Sp666MsFuzzybear69love.1Ruky07mad4karan2cute4u_22.RockstaR.MsSweetheart96KaranKundra4Evamalosezachartasalmankh1justpratichanni_stararjuhi_kmh-sia-rasika_DSmysticloverkritz4everaparna4karanika.vrshn.cherry227-TeekhiMishti-..Amira..punam2712Arjuhisis.Dulcetmoonkmh

...Sheher... Goldie
...Sheher...
...Sheher...

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
second !!
arjun's mom's  dead  :O

Edited by ...Sheher... - 26 August 2011 at 11:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Awantika-punam2712

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
omg!! awii you killed her mom too :O:O

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sezo2cute4u_22Arhi_Samrajlove-Awantika-punam2712

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index