Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Coz things CHANGE! Note Pg 100 (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 104

mIsHeZ.x

IF-Rockerz

mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sp666

I'm really confused. I've been crying my eyes out, and now i find out it's not true. What kind of sick joke is this? Seriously, this has just made me angry. Please let us know the truth ASAP. Because i am seriously really confused. I don't know what's right and wrong at this point. 

ikno man i been crying my eyes out...i stil cant beliv sum1 play such a sick joke on us...it wos such a cold-hearted act...rely disgusted...

but am stil so glad our dear awii is alright...miss her so much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sp666

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Coz things CHANGE! Note Pg 100 (Page 103)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Babelicious-

IF-Dazzler

-Babelicious-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
umm varsh may i get 2 know what is happening?she was my januable friend! Pls lemme know d truth

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Omg I cannot believe this me and awantika were good friends on this forum and now when I kno she's passed away. Omg this can't be somebody tell me it's nOt true omg :(

Edited by arjuhi_kmh - 17 September 2011 at 9:21pm

kmh-all_d_way

kmh-all_d_way

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Oh crap... My heart just skipped a beat when I read some1s comment on swte saying that awii was no more... But as I know now she is fine as varshu says... What kind of joke in fact disgusting joke was that... Whoever did that is surely a complete jerk... Ewww... I can't even believe some1 could play such ridiculous games...
But am happy awii is fine... Awii we miss u a lot... Come back soon...
Varshu pls let us know abt awii ASAP

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
guys whats going on???????????
n why wud someone write such note if she's fine...bt i so much want d note to b jst a lie...hope our awi is fine
everything jst froze for a moment n then varsh wrote she's fine n i cud breathe a sigh of relief...she was fine n chatting in fb few weeks before n all of sudden...d note cant b true it jst cant...
we luv u n miss u awii plz come to IF n break d silence n confusion...

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
guys wat is happening?
 awi is fine? that's a gud news! in fact it's fantastic!
but who wrote that note? that was disgusting! i cried my eyes out! i was sad frm yesterday! varsh pls tell wat happened!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
archu come over to fb (my wall)

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
NOTE TO ALL THE CONCERNED FRIENDS AND READERS:

there is nothing much to this matter to be known.so give this matter a rest. lets not discuss this anymore and i don't know anything more than this. i had my doubts but now,i'm stepping out of this matter. please stop minding any further notes that is being made on this thread after this. do not take anything to your heart.

varshini & madhu

Edited by moonkmh - 17 September 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mad4karanSp666...Sheher...AmnaIshMsSweetheart96Khat2027kavyasammIsHeZ.xArjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.