FF-Coz things CHANGE! Note Pg 100 - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
i am addicted to this update ! i just started reading & i read all of the updates in one go. i can sortof relate to what arohi feels 'cause one of the girls in my class gets bullied the same way. it's kindof more verbal than physical but it's worse since it's england n stuff. i never really cared about her until this ff.. i mean.. i used to see but never take part...and you make me feel sortof guilty. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† love the ff, please continue soon & PM ME. :-)
Hope your exams went well😊
Update soon!
Fantastic chapter Sumi😳 Our Aro changed into a gorgeous hot gal..yayyI could actually visualize Arjun's reactionsπŸ˜† its like zor ka jhatka zoro se lagaπŸ˜‰ Want some tashan scenes tooπŸ˜† where Aro will throw tantrums n some attitudeπŸ˜ƒ n great start to their luv story with Aru staying at Arjun's place😳 Update whenever u get time..will wait😊
Originally posted by vrshn

i'm desperate...awi! update asap :D:D
i cant wait for aru!! :D
Hehe πŸ˜†
I will try to update today after i give my exams n come. 
its 1:00 a.m rite now.
And em still awake πŸ˜›

Kal 7-30 pe xam hoga.
And i will be back after 2 hrs.
Then as per ur wish imma update for ya !
Originally posted by ...vibha...

continue soon
waiting for arjun when he sees arohi

And the wait is over πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by addictive_kmh

update soon plz...were are aiting desperately...arohi is going to give arjun and the guys a hear attack soon...would love to read their reactions when they see gorgeous arohi instead of assyπŸ˜‰
I will update today hun πŸ˜Š
Once i be back after giving my exams i will be back !

Thanx for da comment πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by karan.kritzkmh

I am guessing Aru is representing that school and now she's gorgeous like kritz plz update soon

Smartie much eh ? πŸ˜›
Ehehhe πŸ˜†
And you guessed it right πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

i guess and wish it is aru from Xaviers - i hope she is the new changed hot aru -
awantika, great to know that you are updating during such small intervals too - good - pls complete the chapter - cant wait for the same
And your guess and wish came true πŸ˜‰
thanxx priya for da support ! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

great update awi - don't feel bad - you did a very good job - nice update - oh aru is looking gorgeous now - i guessed it right - cant wait for the next update - but i will have to wait for 1.4 weeks more - never mind -

all the best for your exams - do well and come back and update fast

Thanxxx so much for da support Priya πŸ˜ƒ
Yush yush, your smart πŸ˜‰

I shall update today πŸ˜³

Thanxx so freaking much !
Originally posted by moonkmh

Kritika kamra,koi nam nehi mila tujhe jo bechari ko use kiya.lol. Btw,i luv aru's changing behavious. Its too bold yaar. M luvng it. I thnk arjun is really feelng sorry for her,i want dm to feel luv soon.
I must say it wl gr8 2 read abt when they wl staty undr one roof. Gr8 work swthrt.

Ek baar to laga tha tera naam rakhdoon πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Fir kritika hi use kardala !

Hehehe. yeah πŸ˜ƒ
Mmm...wait kar ab, will happen soon πŸ˜‰

Thanxx moon πŸ˜ƒ