India-Forums

Which new skippers in DID LM 2? (Page 3)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Kruti, Shakti, and Punit
I would prefer those who are well trained in some dance styles than just being trained on the TV shows...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

hobbes Newbie
hobbes
hobbes

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Those who scored 50 in the DKS GF. Sorry coz breaking the rules but the show need them. The show need their fans to make it successful. Best to keep Jai & Dharmesh as they hold the most fans. ;)
hobbes Newbie
hobbes
hobbes

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Those who scored 50 in the DKS GF. Sorry coz breaking the rules but the show needs them. The show needs their fans to make it successful. Best to keep Jai & Dharmesh as they hold the most fans. ;)
charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Salman
Amar
Siddesh & Punit together
Kruti & Alisha together
Parvez & Karan (from DID Double) together

I chose 3 to be paired because I feel they are not versatile enough, in terms of choreography, to be alone (therefore mixing 2 opposite calibers per team)... but that's just my judgment, so I could be totally wrong Big smile

Otherwise, I like the LM Skippers as is and I rather not have them change... although I would say this.. that maybe Amrita should get a teammate. I think Siddesh and Amrita would make an AWESOME team.. woh dono "Jhanda" kiska hai argue kar sakte hai Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tawasheThatOneGuy

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry if this is spamming, but does anyone know what "Jhatang" means? I've been wondering this since LM! LOL

onizuka

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Sorry if this is spamming, but does anyone know what "Jhatang" means? I've been wondering this since LM! LOL

All this time.. I always thought "Jhatang" meant like "care free rockers" or something like that! LOL

tulipbaby53

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

All this time.. I always thought "Jhatang" meant like "care free rockers" or something like that! LOL

LOL. i've wondered the same thing too. Jhatang fatang just sounds like some random sound to me, like when you have steel plates clashing against each other. I've also wondered what aflatoon means? The only other place i've heard that word is that Akshay Kumar song that goes 'afalatoon yeh he afalatoon' LOL
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
So far some of the team names that we've got are:

Salman ke Sitarey

Falon ke Fareshtey

Siddhesh ke Superheroes

Alisha ke Chirag
Alisha ke Anokhe

Parvez ke Phatake
Parvez ke Parinde

Rahul ke Roses

Shashank ke Santrangi

We've got some really creative names so far. Lets see if there will be more pouring in. 
Amar ke Amar sipahi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index