Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

How can Kesar love Gulaal so much? (Page 2)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Reema...That is a million dollar question?? How can one love someone sooo much...
The first scene as you described was perrrfect, Gulaal left him speechless as always...
The way he lost it when she kept on saying Motabha and everybody thinks Dushyant eligible and that Motabha is also convinced of the same...He just spits off the question that what about ME??? Main nahi samjha uska kya??? Damn the bacha is sooo hurt...Ouch
The way he stutters over Mein... and the way he is feeling so damned hurt that she thinks about all ...but not him...owww...
And Gulaal saw through it...and her question immediately turned his anger into a look of utter vulnerability...he looked so lost na????

And the last scene...*sigh* ...how he frantically searched for that letter...and the look on his face when he finds it..and reads what is already byhearted by him in those lonely nights in the boarding school...where such letters must be the only salvation that he had...
The look was of a drowning man finding an anchor...*sigh*
And the way he says that he is not afraid of anyone...he so wants to ask her ...an he will believe whatever she says...
The ultimate faith that he has in her...with everybody rooting against her...with his own eyes and memory going against her...he still has that supreme faith in her which wont be shaken...and he so knows. so knows that the question will blow everything apart...
even if Gulaal denies the whole thing...it wont be the same Gulaal...
And he is ready to undergo this heart ache and pain and heart break everyday rather than having her alienated from him...
He so craves for her...the child in him is still insecure ..and still hankers for that oasis called Gulaal...
He might be grown up..and before others he so is...but before Gulaal ...he will always be awed by her...humbled by her...such is the effect of the woman on him...*sigh* where do I find one like himEmbarrassed

He really craves her attention and he wants to be as important in her life as she is in his. It disturbs him to no end that his opinion doesn't matter to her. I remember you saying that Kesar wants that exclusivity with Gulaal.  If he got that from her then his insecurities would be at rest but not only did she disregard his opinion, she also gave Dushyant more importance (according to Kesar anyway).

He does have faith in her because of the love he has for her. Yet still he has that fear in him which could take her away from him :( It's eating him up :(

Yes, I still do maintain that he actually craves for the exclusiveness in the relation...He is possessive, he is still that child Kesar who threw tantrums and wanted Gulaal by himself...Like you said there was some unexplainable reason on why young Kesar used to listen to Gulaal...and nobody else...and especially after the Vasant Trauma, and the family almost destroyed, it was Gulaal who had kept him safe, he might not have understood the evils around him, but he did understand that the only good thing around him, at that point of time was Gulaal,...
And not to forget Gulaal's initial role of the water finder...he was so awed by her at that very point of time...it was then he had shed his childish animosity and extended his hand in friendship...
He will always look up to her...and for her she is his universe...his every step, every decision is dependent on her...you seee the decision to stay away for 10 years was only because of her...he didnot think of anybody else ..not paanba,,,not motabha..only Gulaal...the decision to take responsibility was also Gulaal...and so when she gave absolutely no thought to his wish (that is what he thought) he just errupted..and I think he felt sorry almost immediately and hence the scene with the letters...
that and the Raman scene...culminated into resurfacing of those insecurities and ghosts of Gulaal leaving him ...I think he does remember Gulaal being thrown out of the house in his subconscious mind...and that thing must have made a deep impact and hence these insecurities...
I dont know..I can go on rambling and rambling...but I guess I better stop right nowLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 21 May 2011 at 7:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATpoppinss

AnveshaAT Groupbie
AnveshaAT
AnveshaAT

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
His only fear is Gulaal and him getting separated. If that assurance is given to him, probably he may gain confidence to clear his confusion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
thnx for this post...all d replies are so goodClapClapClap

love is complicated. it is definitely for Kesar...his feeling of anger mixed in it makes everything difficult for him even to understand it properly...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index