psychic future track... (Page 3)

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Originally posted by ilove99

Originally posted by anurag24t

Future track i think abhay will be back to save piya from d werewolf..and also metz to be back and to make a triangle among piya-abhay-metz

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">but who will wake abhay...i think megz (haseena) cause she is gonna miss her baby poo na!!LOLLOL</font>
i think it will be mom or metz..will wake me up..but i will keep visiting..here..

aww!mamma's boy you mum only will wake youLOLLOLmetz will  be busy with your enemy and her now Wolfie b.f. nah!!

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

i think, since its an Ekta show, der wil b a major leap,

n may b Piya n Kabir may marry n hav a girl [again Sukku] n Abhay gets up frm his frozen state n marries Maithili n hav a boy [again Vivian]ROFLROFLROFL

n den it wil b Bachchon Ki Yeh Ek KahaniROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

katiehiwatari--Signorina---PhoenixD-ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

n may b Piya n Kabir may marry n hav a girl [again Sukku] n Abhay gets up frm his frozen state n marries Maithili n hav a boy [again Vivian]ROFLROFLROFL

if this happens i will kill themLOLonly abhiya baby's are allowedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Signorina--

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

kyu, Kabir ne kya galti kiCryLOL

ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

usse badi koi galti hai kyaLOLROFL

katiehiwatari

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

usse badi koi galti hai kyaLOLROFL

hmmm, vo bhi haiROFLROFL

ilove99

Bunku Groupbie
Bunku
Bunku

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Well this is difficult.let me try.here i goAbhay was forced to erase pia's memory. Now she don't have any memory of him.one yr has passed.the metz look of pia was gone with abhay.but i think others remember things i mean misha T etc. Meantime kabir may try to hit on pia.metz has disappeared for now.panchi is with danish Mr &Mrs raichand has left dhdun.abhays truth was not exposed before pias friends that night.since now pia doesn't talk about abhay misha and t don't ask anything.abhay Is in deep sleep deep down awaiting pias call.its only a matter of time when pia discovers about abhay from old friends or photographs. She also feels that ehsaas that love that has been buried deep down her heart.maybe that's how its gonna start all over That's all for now.can't think any further but as pia said "ye chehra mere liye bane he aur me ye chehre ke bina nehi raha sakta"alas pias love will bring abhay back and then maybe Metz will come back and then finally it will be pias turn to choose death oR vampire life.i hope then they will be together 4 ever

katiehiwatari

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bunku

Well this is difficult.let me try.here i goAbhay was forced to erase pia's memory. Now she don't have any memory of him.one yr has passed.the metz look of pia was gone with abhay.but i think others remember things i mean misha T etc. Meantime kabir may try to hit on pia.metz has disappeared for now.panchi is with danish Mr &Mrs raichand has left dhdun.abhays truth was not exposed before pias friends that night.since now pia doesn't talk about abhay misha and t don't ask anything.abhay Is in deep sleep deep down awaiting pias call.its only a matter of time when pia discovers about abhay from old friends or photographs. She also feels that ehsaas that love that has been buried deep down her heart.maybe that's how its gonna start all over That's all for now.can't think any further but as pia said "ye chehra mere liye bane he aur me ye chehre ke bina nehi raha sakta"alas pias love will bring abhay back and then maybe Metz will come back and then finally it will be pias turn to choose death oR vampire life.i hope then they will be together 4 ever
great yaar!awesome...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index