India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

psychic future track... (Page 2)

katiehiwatari Senior Member
katiehiwatari
katiehiwatari

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
        Big smile  oo..oo let me try ok.. ok ..!!Embarrassed ah Piya is wearing cool clothes now..Wink no skirts anymore..LOL bt Abhay is frozen..!!Cry and kabir and piya r koochi kooin..Blushing and Abhay gets burned with jealousyAngryAngry and he meltsBig smile and he is bak..LOL n he comes bak to claim his love..OuchEmbarrassed lol LOL

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

m very lazy yaarROFL i prefer reading other's predictionsROFL wait haan let them come out wid some new ideas...i'll copy paste it over here without hesitating for a sec...WinkROFL

ah!such a lazy's are there in this forum yaar!ROFLROFLROFL... waise idea acha hai!LOL

Edited by ilove99 - 21 May 2011 at 7:33am
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Vampire tracker has eloped wid haseena nd left chaand only for meBlushingROFL
chakkuWinkgetting very close to chand hun!mamla kya hai?!!LOLLOLabhay ko froze karke raichand mansion pe ruleLOLboth the sons are in deep sleep so mauke pe chauka ROFL

Edited by ilove99 - 21 May 2011 at 7:35am
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Future track i think abhay will be back to save piya from d werewolf..and also metz to be back and to make a triangle among piya-abhay-metz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

This is too funny but i'd like to see Haseena dancing for real in the arms of a wolfie should be a hoot.

hey aise ideas mat do megz sun legiLOLLOLand if she followed it then superior's bro will be after you and me... ROFLROFL

Originally posted by anurag24t

Anyone online...?

i am!!LOL
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Future track i think abhay will be back to save piya from d werewolf..and also metz to be back and to make a triangle among piya-abhay-metz

but who will wake abhay...i think megz (haseena) cause she is gonna miss her baby poo na!!LOLLOL
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">but who will wake abhay...i think megz (haseena) cause she is gonna miss her baby poo na!!LOLLOL</font>
i think it will be mom or metz..will wake me up..but i will keep visiting..here..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilove99

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katiehiwatari

Big smile  oo..oo let me try ok.. ok ..!!Embarrassed ah Piya is wearing cool clothes now..Wink no skirts anymore..LOL bt Abhay is frozen..!!Cry and kabir and piya r koochi kooin..Blushing and Abhay gets burned with jealousyAngryAngry and he meltsBig smile and he is bak..LOL n he comes bak to claim his love..OuchEmbarrassed lol LOL

great !!i think romaila is gonna copy this one onlyLOLLOLimagine the place where abhay is buried there only kapi and coohi cooing LOLLOLand suddenly came out abhayShockedShockedpia is like aww!!my baby is backEmbarrassedPartyDancingand kabir bechara toh pehle hi mrit ho jayegaROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index