Originally posted by: veena_rocks

kyu, Kabir ne kya galti ki😭😆

usse badi koi galti hai kya😆🤣

-veena.shona- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hmmm, vo bhi hai🤣🤣

Bunku thumbnail
Well this is difficult.let me try.here i goAbhay was forced to erase pia's memory. Now she don't have any memory of him.one yr has passed.the metz look of pia was gone with abhay.but i think others remember things i mean misha T etc. Meantime kabir may try to hit on pia.metz has disappeared for now.panchi is with danish Mr &Mrs raichand has left dhdun.abhays truth was not exposed before pias friends that night.since now pia doesn't talk about abhay misha and t don't ask anything.abhay Is in deep sleep deep down awaiting pias call.its only a matter of time when pia discovers about abhay from old friends or photographs. She also feels that ehsaas that love that has been buried deep down her heart.maybe that's how its gonna start all over That's all for now.can't think any further but as pia said "ye chehra mere liye bane he aur me ye chehre ke bina nehi raha sakta"alas pias love will bring abhay back and then maybe Metz will come back and then finally it will be pias turn to choose death oR vampire life.i hope then they will be together 4 ever
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bunku

Well this is difficult.let me try.here i goAbhay was forced to erase pia's memory. Now she don't have any memory of him.one yr has passed.the metz look of pia was gone with abhay.but i think others remember things i mean misha T etc. Meantime kabir may try to hit on pia.metz has disappeared for now.panchi is with danish Mr &Mrs raichand has left dhdun.abhays truth was not exposed before pias friends that night.since now pia doesn't talk about abhay misha and t don't ask anything.abhay Is in deep sleep deep down awaiting pias call.its only a matter of time when pia discovers about abhay from old friends or photographs. She also feels that ehsaas that love that has been buried deep down her heart.maybe that's how its gonna start all over That's all for now.can't think any further but as pia said "ye chehra mere liye bane he aur me ye chehre ke bina nehi raha sakta"alas pias love will bring abhay back and then maybe Metz will come back and then finally it will be pias turn to choose death oR vampire life.i hope then they will be together 4 ever

great yaar!awesome...
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
abhay will wake up n i dont thing their is ny relation b/w pia n kabeer... lets hope 4 d best...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
:::I think i'd like Pia to delve into who Abhay is by her own curiosity. Her heart string will drive her on to find out more about Abhay. Then a big bad wolf comes after Pia. Abhay will awaken from his slumber to save Pia. Eventually creating a domino effect. Pia falling all over for Abhay only she is bethrothed to someone else. Abhay ki dil Pia ko pookarti hai. Pia can take it no more and runs into his arms.:::
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry I Cant Think Of Anything Now Right.
ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

:::I think i'd like Pia to delve into who Abhay is by her own curiosity. Her heart string will drive her on to find out more about Abhay. Then a big bad wolf comes after Pia. Abhay will awaken from his slumber to save Pia. Eventually creating a domino effect. Pia falling all over for Abhay only she is bethrothed to someone else. Abhay ki dil Pia ko pookarti hai. Pia can take it no more and runs into his arms.:::

😛great