Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

farah007

IF-Dazzler

farah007

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
best dialoue of jogi " TAPSYA se ziada main ichcha pe bharosa karta hoon"Clap

when taps was thrown out of the house dhakee maar ke from jogi was another best... and this dialogue is a slap right on her villanous face!!

bravo jogi!!! aik aur dafa dhake maar ke nikalo na taps aunty ko!!!Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

radashanjup83jeffyPavaniShinysourojkikyoarunima_LUITankit111tiny15Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jogi's best dialogue- I trust ichcha more than tap" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Even i liked that dialogue. Smile

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Farah how can you say soConfused this is not the best dialogue infact it shows what a worst father Jogi is Angry how much Tapasya has done for him ...how much excerise she has given to his head and eyesLOLhe is such a proud man always walk with his head  and chest straighten up with pirde ..Tapasya has shown him that its not good to be too much proud sometimes you need to down your head tooLOL if you keep your head straight for so long  your neck will get tired and it will become painful for you  and so will your eyes if you continue gazing in others eyes ..so how can he be so mean saying i trust Ichcha more than Tapasya when Tapasya has done so much for himAngryLOL

Edited by jdfan - 21 May 2011 at 3:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehapoanjup83farah007kikyopayel_roysourojankit111tiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Farah how can you say soConfused this is not the best dialogue infact it shows what a worst father Jogi is Angry how much Tapasya has done for him ...how much excerise she has given to his head and eyesLOLhe is such a proud man always walk with his head  and chest straighten up with pirde ..Tapasya has shown him that its not good to be too much proud sometimes you need to down your head tooLOL if you keep your head straight for so long  your neck will get tired and it will become painful for you  and so will your eyes if you continue gazing in others eyes ..so how can he be so mean saying i trust Ichcha more than Tapasya when Tapasya has done so much for himAngryLOL
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royjdfan

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

LOLLOLClapIts Tapu made so humble to Jogi, after knowing her real kartut he will not become DOWN TO EARTH but DOWN INSIDE EARTHLOLLOLLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 21 May 2011 at 4:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83jeffysourojjdfantiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
in yesterday episode, i loved Umed most, whn he kept down tel, i was just expecting tht Mai will taunt Ichcha and he will shout at her, and exactly same happenedClapClap volcano burstLOLLOL. kya danta hai, Mai ki to gardan tedhi ho gayiLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83sourojjdfantiny15

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFL FariaROFLROFL
Tapasya is giving him Grandpa hone ka sukh tooEmbarrassed and this fact will remain true no matter who ever is the fatherROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royjdfantiny15

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

in yesterday episode, i loved Umed most, whn he kept down tel, i was just expecting tht Mai will taunt Ichcha and he will shout at her, and exactly same happenedClapClap volcano burstLOLLOL. kya danta hai, Mai ki to gardan tedhi ho gayiLOLLOL

Yes, finally Umed showed his mardangi on Goon-wantiLOLLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top