Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 (Page 93)

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by Aquarius17

I wish we could have got more people's views though hehe. He was so sweet and tried to make things positive for the contestants Embarrassed
i know! whenever anyone said the word karan i got really excited, but i wish more people could have told us about how amazing he was because he made such a big effort to make them all comfortable...

Yeah and when something bad happened, he tried to make them feel better. He also seemed to feel kinda bad when he had to tell that couple they had to leave

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chainreaction.

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

[QUOTE=Aquarius17]
SHOLLY MEIN CHALI GAYILOL
hey fatu Hug N no need 2 ask about Hru , bcoz i knw u r rocking like meLOLafter watching babyDay Dreaming

HELLO everyone Hug

I was so stressed for my exam tomorrow and this completely made me feel better!!!Day Dreaming His voice alone made me melt Day Dreaming
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

I wish we could have got more people's views though hehe. He was so sweet and tried to make things positive for the contestants Embarrassed
i know! whenever anyone said the word karan i got really excited, but i wish more people could have told us about how amazing he was because he made such a big effort to make them all comfortable...

Yeah and when something bad happened, he tried to make them feel better. He also seemed to feel kinda bad when he had to tell that couple they had to leave

yeah, like that pin thing...he was really encouraging. and he looked sad when he told them to leave. i felt sad too then

Aquarius18

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

It was like one of their interviews. It reminds me of this interview of Jenny's when she said that all their scenes come naturally Embarrassed

yeah. i remember watching one interview when they both said that they're such good friends, that its easy to show their chemistry in the scenes and that its never embarrassing doing intimate scenes because they're such good friends Smile

Huh I don't remember this one Confused But he said that on headlines about their tent scene and they said this in that TB article almost 2 years ago Confused
ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammyridz600

[QUOTE=Aquarius17][QUOTE=ammyridz600]Day Dreaming

HELLO everyone Hug

hey yuni Hug

HELLO Radhika Hug HRU Embarrassed
wats kajening Smile
Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Okay since there's two of you here, i'm finally gonna go revise again and pray. See you all later!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600chainreaction.

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

It was like one of their interviews. It reminds me of this interview of Jenny's when she said that all their scenes come naturally Embarrassed

yeah. i remember watching one interview when they both said that they're such good friends, that its easy to show their chemistry in the scenes and that its never embarrassing doing intimate scenes because they're such good friends Smile

Huh I don't remember this one Confused But he said that on headlines about their tent scene and they said this in that TB article almost 2 years ago Confused

i'm not even sure what scene it was for...but i remember them saying that Confused or maybe i'm just imagining it!

ammyridz600

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Okay since there's two of you here, i'm finally gonna go revise again and pray. See you all later!!Hug

bye fattu Hug

ammyridz600

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index