Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 (Page 23)

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
BYE BYE ISHI LOVE...<3

So hows KJ land???

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
bye ishi :) hope to see you again soon Hug
purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Areyy Ridhdima, aau tum bhi kaau tumari bhi shaadi haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_12chainreaction.

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by Esha.ARian4rlyf

yeahhh...that last episode was the best one. i'm never gonna forget that very last episode, it was so sweet! when armaan said something like will we have a happy ever after? and ridzi said no because hapy ever afters are only in fairytales and fairytales end! Smile

@Radhika true! Best closure to a show ever! AR the best Jodi till date! Kajen with the best proposal ever!
AR are the best. i've never loved any jodi as much i loved and still love them! and the last episode was the best episode of season 2 (except for the tent scene Embarrassed)
Same here! Before AR, sujal-kashish were my most fav jodi (even thou RK left the show) But after DMG, its AR! anjd yessshh last epi was magical! and Tent scene gave us a hope that AR will be united after mths of torture!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleekajenianchainreaction.

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha_kajen

haha...this was also when riddhima 'accidently' droppeed like a whole glass of water all over armaans jeans  ROFL
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

yeahhh...that last episode was the best one. i'm never gonna forget that very last episode, it was so sweet! when armaan said something like will we have a happy ever after? and ridzi said no because hapy ever afters are only in fairytales and fairytales end! Smile

@Radhika true! Best closure to a show ever! AR the best Jodi till date! Kajen with the best proposal ever!
AR are the best. i've never loved any jodi as much i loved and still love them! and the last episode was the best episode of season 2 (except for the tent scene Embarrassed)
Same here! Before AR, sujal-kashish were my most fav jodi (even thou RK left the show) But after DMG, its AR! anjd yessshh last epi was magical! and Tent scene gave us a hope that AR will be united after mths of torture!

i remember watching sujal and kashish! that was such a long time ago though! and yeah, the tent scene was amazing and showed us kajens chemistry LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_12

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Originally posted by -Moni-

The last sceneStern Smile
The tightest hug!!!Embarrassed KAJEN did an outstanding job in the last scene... bt it was nt at all fair for us showing their confession in the very last moment n ended it...they jst can't end it like that, after all it's 3 long years.. DMG has to come backApprove n insha allah it will 

The last few episodes of DMG were so good...the old flavour was recreated beautifully...Most of the shows generally have a rushed and forgettable ending...specially in case of show which run for years...but with DMG it was different...almost everyone wanted to watch more...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_12purpleekajenianchainreaction.

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Ridzii was so pissed off this time!LOL She njust realized so late how lucky she was to have someone like armaan!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleekajenianchainreaction.-Moni-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index