Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 (Page 126)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by -Moni-

They are so closeStern Smile...her lips are on his noseBlushing

OMG I never realised that!!Hug

are you trying to mock meLOL...you never fail to notice such stuffTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Originally posted by SmokingDreams

I am going nuts...SRSLY KJ is growing on me like hell..Today in phy perios maam went out for something and I was like instantly in KJ land..The way baby stares at JJ when she rants non stop..And the way they look at each other and just burst out laughing..Then the TENT SCENE..then the engagement..THE REUNION..I cant get over it..I just know that we KJians will continue the legacy of KJ long after they are gone and even after we are gone..<3333

OMG I even go in lala land when the teacher is in class or when i'm talking to my friends!!
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Guys..Is it possible to have a monument for KaJen..If there can be a Taj Mahal..why not a KJ mahal???Is it possible??Ermm

Me gng mad over KJ..Falling in love over and over..Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Almaas.Aquarius18sjain

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

I seriously love ALL his interviews as he's always so funny and witty LOL In the 400th thread message, he was quite witty. I remember how even no fans were curious about it because of your avis hehe

His interviews always makes you smile...he is funny even people who don't like him admit thatTongue
400th thread interview was the best KaJen interview..it is how they are in real life no editing...it was full of their inside jokes...we had a hard time trying to figure out what they were sayingLOL

On SBS/SBB they edit SO much sometimes Angry They murmured a lot as well LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-chainreaction.sjain

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Guys this is killing me..Everything I do its KJ there..When I am typing I think of how A held R hands together..When my hair starts blowing..I remember how they come soo close to each other..What do i do???Its growing like never before..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Almaas.Aquarius18chainreaction.-Moni-sjain

.Almaas. IF-Sizzlerz
.Almaas.
.Almaas.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

kajen talk is not rubbish. its the 'pagal' talk thats rubbish ROFL i think kajen is the only sane thing in our whole conversation LOL and when they'd give us electric shocks, we would become more crazyyy ROFL

NOOO! Even da 'Pagal' talk is not rubbish. But wait...how r v supposed 2 judge wht's rubbish nd wht's not. V have 2 b SANE 2 do dat. ROFL
ROFL. I absolutely agree. Oh GOSH. V reli need sum help here. LOL
@ Red : ROFL ROFL

chainreaction.

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I seriously love ALL his interviews as he's always so funny and witty LOL In the 400th thread message, he was quite witty. I remember how even no fans were curious about it because of your avis hehe

His interviews always makes you smile...he is funny even people who don't like him admit thatTongue
400th thread interview was the best KaJen interview..it is how they are in real life no editing...it was full of their inside jokes...we had a hard time trying to figure out what they were sayingLOL

On SBS/SBB they edit SO much sometimes Angry They murmured a lot as well LOL

LOL they murmur a lot...in the 400th thread msg sometimes they completely forgot about the camera...LOL

Aquarius18

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlmaasK

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

kajen talk is not rubbish. its the 'pagal' talk thats rubbish ROFL i think kajen is the only sane thing in our whole conversation LOL and when they'd give us electric shocks, we would become more crazyyy ROFL

NOOO! Even da 'Pagal' talk is not rubbish. But wait...how r v supposed 2 judge wht's rubbish nd wht's not. V have 2 b SANE 2 do dat. ROFL
ROFL. I absolutely agree. Oh GOSH. V reli need sum help here. LOL
@ Red : ROFL ROFL

but we can never tell if we are being pagal or if we are being sane because we're pagal. but if you're sane are you pagal? or if you're pagal are you sane? or do they mean the same thing? this is confusing Shocked

.Almaas.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index