Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 (Page 118)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by sjain

he said his tatoo mania won't b over till he is almost covered ..god baby is crazy :|

That was scary LOL...but he knows that we don't want him to get covered with tattoo...almost all his tattoos are somewhat linked to christanity

Yeah, I wonder if it was Jenny's influence LOL

I want to believe thatLOLLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18sjain

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by AlmaasK

@ Pagal Buddy : Lol. Each nd every bit of dat is so true. Sumtyms I randomly start smiling thinking bout KaJen...nd PPL think...I'm a weirdo. They dnt understand da KaJen Magic.

KAJEN. ARE. SO. SWEET. haha sorry, was in a really weird mood. and yeah, no one really understands except for us kajeniansss. thats why is love coming on this AT. there are people here that can finally understand you, unlike friends and family who laugh at you and think you're pagal LOL

Awww that's true..I love this place...was able to survive the torture called DMG2 only coz of the Kajenians here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

.Almaas. IF-Sizzlerz
.Almaas.
.Almaas.

@ Pagal Buddy : Lol. Each nd every bit of dat is so true. Sumtyms I randomly start smiling thinking bout KaJen...nd PPL think...I'm a weirdo. They dnt understand da KaJen Magic.

KAJEN. ARE. SO. SWEET. haha sorry, was in a really weird mood. and yeah, no one really understands except for us kajeniansss. thats why is love coming on this AT. there are people here that can finally understand you, unlike friends and family who laugh at you and think you're pagal LOL

Oh no prob. They reli are. Awww!
Lol. Seriously...atleast u cn get assured dat ur not da onli 'Pagal' in dis world.
I LOBE KaJen nd KaJenian's.

^Plz bare wid ma randomness...lol.

Aquarius18chainreaction.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

ALUDIII..Awwwieee thankooo...MUAHHH

JAANUS..You realise that JJ is back..now BABY is back..and that means KAJEN getting back is NOTTT FARRR...JUST PRAYYY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Almaas.Aquarius18chainreaction.

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

oh he is tataooo freakk. dear...he said ..before goin to bangkok everyone said no tatoo..but he cud not get anynew tatoo coz he didn't have time ..

other wise I m sure woh tatoo zaroor banvata ..LOL

yeah ...truuu moni ..that angel one on his arm and then that elbow both r  related to Christianity :P

I bet Jenny was one of them LOL

-Moni-sjain

.Almaas. IF-Sizzlerz
.Almaas.
.Almaas.

Originally posted by Aquarius17

Gosh! I noe.
Now I'm getting so restless 4 30th May...not dat I wasn't previously...but...I reli hope v get a KaJen interview.

I love how everyone makes a big deal of their friendship, especially SBS hehe

Well not dat I'm complaining. Wink

-Moni-Aquarius18

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Originally posted by -Moni-

Awww that's true..I love this place...was able to survive the torture called DMG2 only coz of the Kajenians here...

i love this place too :) but i wish i had discovered it during dmg 2, because it would have helped me get through those months when kajen weren't together!

-Moni-Aquarius18

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Amal...u got two KSG interviews as Bday gift LOL

Aquarius18sjain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index