Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 - Page 91

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SmokingDreams

I am going nuts...SRSLY KJ is growing on me like hell..Today in phy perios maam went out for something and I was like instantly in KJ land..The way baby stares at JJ when she rants non stop..And the way they look at each other and just burst out laughing..Then the TENT SCENE..then the engagement..THE REUNION..I cant get over it..I just know that we KJians will continue the legacy of KJ long after they are gone and even after we are gone..<3333

OMG I even go in lala land when the teacher is in class or when i'm talking to my friends!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Guys..Is it possible to have a monument for KaJen..If there can be a Taj Mahal..why not a KJ mahal???Is it possible??πŸ€”

Me gng mad over KJ..Falling in love over and over..😳
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Moni-

His interviews always makes you smile...he is funny even people who don't like him admit thatπŸ˜›
400th thread interview was the best KaJen interview..it is how they are in real life no editing...it was full of their inside jokes...we had a hard time trying to figure out what they were sayingπŸ˜†

On SBS/SBB they edit SO much sometimes 😑 They murmured a lot as well πŸ˜†
abandoned thumbnail
Guys this is killing me..Everything I do its KJ there..When I am typing I think of how A held R hands together..When my hair starts blowing..I remember how they come soo close to each other..What do i do???Its growing like never before..
.Almaas. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

kajen talk is not rubbish. its the 'pagal' talk thats rubbish 🀣 i think kajen is the only sane thing in our whole conversation πŸ˜† and when they'd give us electric shocks, we would become more crazyyy 🀣

NOOO! Even da 'Pagal' talk is not rubbish. But wait...how r v supposed 2 judge wht's rubbish nd wht's not. V have 2 b SANE 2 do dat. 🀣
ROFL. I absolutely agree. Oh GOSH. V reli need sum help here. πŸ˜†
@ Red : 🀣 πŸ€£
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Aquarius17

On SBS/SBB they edit SO much sometimes 😑 They murmured a lot as well πŸ˜†

LOL they murmur a lot...in the 400th thread msg sometimes they completely forgot about the camera...πŸ˜†
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlmaasK

NOOO! Even da 'Pagal' talk is not rubbish. But wait...how r v supposed 2 judge wht's rubbish nd wht's not. V have 2 b SANE 2 do dat. 🀣
ROFL. I absolutely agree. Oh GOSH. V reli need sum help here. πŸ˜†
@ Red : 🀣 πŸ€£

but we can never tell if we are being pagal or if we are being sane because we're pagal. but if you're sane are you pagal? or if you're pagal are you sane? or do they mean the same thing? this is confusing 😲
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Guys this is killing me..Everything I do its KJ there..When I am typing I think of how A held R hands together..When my hair starts blowing..I remember how they come soo close to each other..What do i do???Its growing like never before..

Maybe it's an indication of their return😳...am I sounding too optimistic πŸ˜†
.Almaas. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

but we can never tell if we are being pagal or if we are being sane because we're pagal. but if you're sane are you pagal? or if you're pagal are you sane? or do they mean the same thing? this is confusing 😲

Ummm...da point is...WE ARE PAGAL! 🀣
abandoned thumbnail
I NEEDDD KAJEN LIKE DRUGGG...SO...WHAT THE FREAKING HELLL DO YOU WANT????JUST GET THEM BACK...JUST KJ...THATS ALL I ASK..

Sry loves..needed to vent that out..