Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

The Prank(Gunuros) Page 38 special suprise (Page 6)

--unknown-- Goldie
--unknown--
--unknown--

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanisha997

by god kya update ha
superb

--unknown-- Goldie
--unknown--
--unknown--

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhawna_arti

Awesome
--unknown-- Goldie
--unknown--
--unknown--

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SujaLuvsMayur

awesome update yaar.
lolz...this is perfect nupur...agar meri shadi nahi rukwai to tumhe maar dalungi aur raj se shadi karlungi...lolz...aisi dhamki to sirf nupur hi de sakti haiLOL
mayr marriage is so nice.
par kya kahani khatam ho gaya?????
m confused.

--unknown-- Goldie
--unknown--
--unknown--

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhanakZ

Hay that was really a lovely story
I love it so sweet
thanks for Pm
--unknown-- Goldie
--unknown--
--unknown--

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

nice ss.
--unknown-- Goldie
--unknown--
--unknown--

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

wow dear!
MN n DDLJ !!Day Dreaming
aww... beautiful story!!!Clap
luvd it!!!
thnx 4 d pm!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SupriyaluvsMN-

--unknown-- Goldie
--unknown--
--unknown--

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hi guys i am back with new SS i know i am a bad writer but i cant stop myself from writing new things please bare me only once

Introducing

The SharmasWink
(the best family)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009valliyah

--unknown-- Goldie
--unknown--
--unknown--

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Ok guys jaane kyun naya os likhne ka mann kiya isiliye yeh os

Mrs Sharma
Hi I am Mrs. Sharma ad this is my regular life till late night 12 I need to work in office and after that my husband I cant ignore him so by the time I sleep it is 3 in the night in the morning I wake up at 6 so my sleep is just 3 hours . Now I am struggling in kitchen and my sweet husband is sleeping can't he get up early and help me. These boys are just leave it I am Indian woman how can I scold my husband I think its better to scold my boss.

He hugs her from back

"mayank yeh kya kar rahe ho chodo"

"nahin"

"please dekh nahin rahe main kaam kar rahi hun"

"main bhi toh kaam hi kar raha hun "

"kaisa kaam"

"tumse pyar"

"mayank leave me otherwise see what I will do"

"ok chod diya"

He is my husband Mr.Mayank Sharma world's best hubby I feel best because he is my husband. Ok I am getting late I will talk to you later

"tum mere saath chal rahi ho na "

"nahin mayank mujhe ghar ka kaam hain main khud chali jaongi "

"ok as you wish"

Hi guys I am back this is my office again I am late what can I do I have so much work at home but that priya never understands. I didn't introduce priya no she is my office HR manager

"again you are late"

"actually mam"

"I am bored with your stupid reasons today I will take this matter to boss he will decide what to do"

"but mam"

"no more explanations"

I think today I will die. This priya has a crush on my boss so she is jealous of me because I stay with my boss whole day what can I do I am his PA so its my duty to be with him. By the way I should accept my boss is handsome. What  am I talking I am married how can I think about him like that mere mayu ko bura lagega but fact is fact my boss is handsome and also my boss is strict no one even dares to talk to him. I don't know what will happen to his life partner I never saw him talking sweetly to employees he is always rude and very punctual about his work

"sir I have a complaint about nupur  after warning so many times also she is late to the office"

"ask her to come to my cabin"

My boss called me inside I am sure this priya only has done something

"what is this nupur I thought you are most responsible employee in my office but  what she is saying you are always late to office I need explanation right now "

"sir can I talk with you personally"

"priya can you go out"

"sure sir"(to herself)"today you are gone nupur no one can save you"

She left the room

"can you now give me reason"

"actually my problem is my stupid boss doesn't leave me till 12 and my idiot husband doesn't leave me till 3"

He holds from her waist

"kya kare tumhein chodne ka mann hi nahin karta"

"yeh office hain"

"mera office mayank Sharma ka office so yehaan main jo chahe woh kar sakta hun"

"lekin main right now tumhari biwi nahin PA hun isiliye agar tumne nahin choda toh chillaongi"

"chilla ke dikhao"

Before I opened my mouth he covered my lips with his leaving me embarrassed

Now you might get a doubt how can I leave that girl who has crush on my husband. Not only that girl in my office many girls have crush on him how can I stop all girls by the way I should actually feel proud my husband have so many fans. You may get one more doubt that how anyone doesn't know I am his wife actually I only stopped him from announcing I like to have my own identity. Though my boss is rude my husband is very sweet. Ok this is my daily life right now I am busy so I will catch you later.

Mr.Sharma

Hi guys this is Mr.Sharma I think you have already met my wife I am sure she gave lots of complaints about me actually I love it when she complains about me. Now you think I don't have heart becoz of me Mrs.Sharma is sleeping just for three hours . Actually whoever talks to her feels the same but actually my wife always wants to show she is suffering a lot ya I accept yesterday It was late but daily she reaches home by 6 only after that she watches her favorite shahrukh movies till 12 and after that only four hours for me. Is it fair 6 hours for sharukh , 8 hours for boss and only 4 hours for hubby but what can I do she is my lovely wife I cant scold her. Do you know when I fell in love with her on our first night . what you guessed is right ours is arranged marriage she is my dads friends daughter before marriage I never got proper chance to talk to her. But on our first night

"mayank main tumse kuch poochna chahti hoon"

"kaho tumhein kisine nahin rokha"

"main job karna chahti hun"

"par kyun tumhara dad business man hain main business man hun what is the need for you to do job"

"because I want my own identity"

"ok tik hain par job tum mere company main hi karogi aur kahi nahin "

"par"

"par var kuch nahin maine tumhari baat maani hain tumhein bhi meri baat maan ni hogi"

"acha teek hain par meri bhi condition hain tum office main  kisi se nahin kahoge ki main tumhari biwi hun"

"ok as your wish par agar koi ladki mujhe dekh kar fida ho gayi toh main kuch nahin kar sakta"

She started beating me

"kaise wife ho tum first night ke din hi husband  ko maar rahi ho sharam nahin hain"

"sharam nahin aati apni shaadhi ke pehle din biwi ke saamne kisi aur ladki ke bare main baat karte hue"

"ok compromise"

"ok "

And that day started our new journey of life. I love my wife for her dreams but at the same time I can't allow her to work in other company . I made her my PA for two reason first is she will be with me whole day, second thing she can know a lot about the company so that if she accepts I will make her partner in the company.ok bye guys that's it for today I am having lot of pending work

Junior Sharma

Hi this is Krissh Sharma now as you have met my parents already long before I was born you might think they neglect me but that's not true my parents are world best parents . I feel becoz they are my parents. They love me and my lil sis a lot they never leave us alone I go to school at 9. My dad and mom drop me and my sis at school. After school I need to attend guitar classes from 4 to 6 becoz my mom loves guitar and my sis attends piano classes becoz dad loves it. At 6 we reach home and if it is

Monday dad takes me and my lil sis out mom cooks food

Tuesday  mom takes us out dad cooks food

Wednesday all together go out                                        

Thursday I go out with dad my lil sis spends time with mom

Friday my lil sis goes out with dad I spend time with mom

Saturday we play games whole day

Sunday we all go on picnic this is our regular schedule

This is our regular life fully planned. Ok ab mujhe dinner ke liye jaana hain bye

"Ise kya hua"

I forgot to introduce her she is my lil sis sneha. Phir se rut gayi aaj bhagwan hi mom ko bachayega

"kya hua sneha tum udaas kyun ho"

"mom mujhse pyar nahin karti"

This is her regular dialogue

"kyun kya hua mom  ne kya kiya"

"mom ne rahul ko hug karke kiss kiya"

I feel like laughing but I cant she is my lil sis. Now don't ask who is rahul you will laugh, rahul is my mom's friend's son. Today they came to meet my mom my mom hugged him normally and my sis is crying thinking that my mom doesn't love her she is like this only always cries if mom shows  love  to any other kid except me and her she want my mom to love only her and me

At dining table nupur serves dinner for all of them sneha doesn't eat

"kya hua kha kyun nahi rahi "nupur  asks in confusion

"mujhe nahin khana "

"kyun kya hua meri beti ko" mayank takes her in his arms

She says something in his ears

"toh yeh problem hain hum mom se baat karenge aap khana khaiye"

"kya main jaan sakti hun ki yeha ho kya raha hain"

"kuch nahin mom aapne rahul se pyar se baat ki isiliye madam naaraz hain"

"toh yeh baat hain meri maa sorry phir kabhi kisise baat bhi nahin karoongi please khana khale"

(Nupur catches her ears)

"teek hain "

(Nupur beats her head)

"pata nahin kaise musibat hain"

Sneha  looks at nupur

"tujhe nahin khud ko"

Both mayank  and krish share hi fi and laugh

Later nupur goes and sits beside nupur and says him stories until he sleeps

When he sleeps she kisses his forehead and goes to her room

Sneha was sitting beside mayank on bed and painting  suddenly she sleeps over his lap he takes her in his arms and lays her on her bed.

Later mayur are in their room

She was combing her hair he hugs her from back

"beautiful"

He kisses her on her neck

She turns towards him and puts hands round his neck

"kya baat hain aaj bahut romantic ho rahe ho"

"kyun meri biwi meri marzi"

He catches nupurs hand and kisses it then brings her closer by holding her waist

She feels shy he lifts her in his arms

At about 2 they were sleeping, she was hugging mayank someone knocks the door

They get up nupur  opens the door mayank puts his shirt sneha runs and goes near mayank

"Kya hua meri princess ko "

"maine bura sapna dekha mujhe bahut darr lag raha hain mujhe aapke saath sona hain"

"acha teek hain"

She sleeps catching her dad

Nupur goes to krish as she cant leave him alone krish sleeps hugging his mom

This is Sharma family meet you again bye

Ok guys jaane kyun naya os likhne ka mann kiya isiliye yeh os

Sharma family

Hi I am Mrs. Sharma ad this is my regular life till late night 12 I need to work in office and after that my husband I cant ignore him so by the time I sleep it is 3 in the night in the morning I wake up at 6 so my sleep is just 3 hours . Now I am struggling in kitchen and my sweet husband is sleeping can't he get up early and help me. These boys are just leave it I am Indian woman how can I scold my husband I think its better to scold my boss.

He hugs her from back

"mayank yeh kya kar rahe ho chodo"

"nahin"

"please dekh nahin rahe main kaam kar rahi hun"

"main bhi toh kaam hi kar raha hun "

"kaisa kaam"

"tumse pyar"

"mayank leave me otherwise see what I will do"

"ok chod diya"

He is my husband Mr.Mayank Sharma world's best hubby I feel best because he is my husband. Ok I am getting late I will talk to you later

"tum mere saath chal rahi ho na "

"nahin mayank mujhe ghar ka kaam hain main khud chali jaongi "

"ok as you wish"

Hi guys I am back this is my office again I am late what can I do I have so much work at home but that priya never understands. I didn't introduce priya no she is my office HR manager

"again you are late"

"actually mam"

"I am bored with your stupid reasons today I will take this matter to boss he will decide what to do"

"but mam"

"no more explanations"

I think today I will die. This priya has a crush on my boss so she is jealous of me because I stay with my boss whole day what can I do I am his PA so its my duty to be with him. By the way I should accept my boss is handsome. What  am I talking I am married how can I think about him like that mere mayu ko bura lagega but fact is fact my boss is handsome and also my boss is strict no one even dares to talk to him. I don't know what will happen to his life partner I never saw him talking sweetly to employees he is always rude and very punctual about his work

"sir I have a complaint about nupur  after warning so many times also she is late to the office"

"ask her to come to my cabin"

My boss called me inside I am sure this priya only has done something

"what is this nupur I thought you are most responsible employee in my office but  what she is saying you are always late to office I need explanation right now "

"sir can I talk with you personally"

"priya can you go out"

"sure sir"(to herself)"today you are gone nupur no one can save you"

She left the room

"can you now give me reason"

"actually my problem is my stupid boss doesn't leave me till 12 and my idiot husband doesn't leave me till 3"

He holds from her waist

"kya kare tumhein chodne ka mann hi nahin karta"

"yeh office hain"

"mera office mayank Sharma ka office so yehaan main jo chahe woh kar sakta hun"

"lekin main right now tumhari biwi nahin PA hun isiliye agar tumne nahin choda toh chillaongi"

"chilla ke dikhao"

Before I opened my mouth he covered my lips with his leaving me embarrassed

Now you might get a doubt how can I leave that girl who has crush on my husband. Not only that girl in my office many girls have crush on him how can I stop all girls by the way I should actually feel proud my husband have so many fans. You may get one more doubt that how anyone doesn't know I am his wife actually I only stopped him from announcing I like to have my own identity. Though my boss is rude my husband is very sweet. Ok this is my daily life right now I am busy so I will catch you later.

Hi guys this is Mr.Sharma I think you have already met my wife I am sure she gave lots of complaints about me actually I love it when she complains about me. Now you think I don't have heart becoz of me Mrs.Sharma is sleeping just for three hours . Actually whoever talks to her feels the same but actually my wife always wants to show she is suffering a lot ya I accept yesterday It was late but daily she reaches home by 6 only after that she watches her favorite shahrukh movies till 12 and after that only four hours for me. Is it fair 6 hours for sharukh , 8 hours for boss and only 4 hours for hubby but what can I do she is my lovely wife I cant scold her. Do you know when I fell in love with her on our first night . what you guessed is right ours is arranged marriage she is my dads friends daughter before marriage I never got proper chance to talk to her. But on our first night

"mayank main tumse kuch poochna chahti hoon"

"kaho tumhein kisine nahin rokha"

"main job karna chahti hun"

"par kyun tumhara dad business man hain main business man hun what is the need for you to do job"

"because I want my own identity"

"ok tik hain par job tum mere company main hi karogi aur kahi nahin "

"par"

"par var kuch nahin maine tumhari baat maani hain tumhein bhi meri baat maan ni hogi"

"acha teek hain par meri bhi condition hain tum office main  kisi se nahin kahoge ki main tumhari biwi hun"

"ok as your wish par agar koi ladki mujhe dekh kar fida ho gayi toh main kuch nahin kar sakta"

She started beating me

"kaise wife ho tum first night ke din hi husband  ko maar rahi ho sharam nahin hain"

"sharam nahin aati apni shaadhi ke pehle din biwi ke saamne kisi aur ladki ke bare main baat karte hue"

"ok compromise"

"ok "

And that day started our new journey of life. I love my wife for her dreams but at the same time I can't allow her to work in other company . I made her my PA for two reason first is she will be with me whole day, second thing she can know a lot about the company so that if she accepts I will make her partner in the company.ok bye guys that's it for today I am having lot of pending work

Junior Sharma

Hi this is Krissh Sharma now as you have met my parents already long before I was born you might think they neglect me but that's not true my parents are world best parents . I feel becoz they are my parents. They love me and my lil sis a lot they never leave us alone I go to school at 9. My dad and mom drop me and my sis at school. After school I need to attend guitar classes from 4 to 6 becoz my mom loves guitar and my sis attends piano classes becoz dad loves it. At 6 we reach home and if it is

Monday dad takes me and my lil sis out mom cooks food

Tuesday  mom takes us out dad cooks food

Wednesday all together go out                                        

Thursday I go out with dad my lil sis spends time with mom

Friday my lil sis goes out with dad I spend time with mom

Saturday we play games whole day

Sunday we all go on picnic this is our regular schedule

This is our regular life fully planned. Ok ab mujhe dinner ke liye jaana hain bye

"Ise kya hua"

I forgot to introduce her she is my lil sis sneha. Phir se rut gayi aaj bhagwan hi mom ko bachayega

"kya hua sneha tum udaas kyun ho"

"mom mujhse pyar nahin karti"

This is her regular dialogue

"kyun kya hua mom  ne kya kiya"

"mom ne rahul ko hug karke kiss kiya"

I feel like laughing but I cant she is my lil sis. Now don't ask who is rahul you will laugh, rahul is my mom's friend's son. Today they came to meet my mom my mom hugged him normally and my sis is crying thinking that my mom doesn't love her she is like this only always cries if mom shows  love  to any other kid except me and her she want my mom to love only her and me

At dining table nupur serves dinner for all of them sneha doesn't eat

"kya hua kha kyun nahi rahi "nupur  asks in confusion

"mujhe nahin khana "

"kyun kya hua meri beti ko" mayank takes her in his arms

She says something in his ears

"toh yeh problem hain hum mom se baat karenge aap khana khaiye"

"kya main jaan sakti hun ki yeha ho kya raha hain"

"kuch nahin mom aapne rahul se pyar se baat ki isiliye madam naaraz hain"

"toh yeh baat hain meri maa sorry phir kabhi kisise baat bhi nahin karoongi please khana khale"

(Nupur catches her ears)

"teek hain "

(Nupur beats her head)

"pata nahin kaise musibat hain"

Sneha  looks at nupur

"tujhe nahin khud ko"

Both mayank  and krish share hi fi and laugh

Later nupur goes and sits beside nupur and says him stories until he sleeps

When he sleeps she kisses his forehead and goes to her room

Sneha was sitting beside mayank on bed and painting  suddenly she sleeps over his lap he takes her in his arms and lays her on her bed.

Later mayur are in their room

She was combing her hair he hugs her from back

"beautiful"

He kisses her on her neck

She turns towards him and puts hands round his neck

"kya baat hain aaj bahut romantic ho rahe ho"

"kyun meri biwi meri marzi"

He catches nupurs hand and kisses it then brings her closer by holding her waist

She feels shy he lifts her in his arms

At about 2 they were sleeping, she was hugging mayank someone knocks the door

They get up nupur  opens the door mayank puts his shirt sneha runs and goes near mayank

"Kya hua meri princess ko "

"maine bura sapna dekha mujhe bahut darr lag raha hain mujhe aapke saath sona hain"

"acha teek hain"

She sleeps catching her dad

Nupur goes to krish as she cant leave him alone krish sleeps hugging his mom

This is Sharma family meet you again bye

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2sanju_love_mjhtraji02arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfankrish_artiDASTAK..valliyahC_O_O_Lanju011mayurg2010gopi06Bhawna_articrazymayurianDhanakZ--jiya--love.mayurartiWings-of-Fire-firebird-ShwePoo-Samira-taibaaaShafoo-SupriyaluvsMN-shafy_MN--Sanchu--Faria.

Go to top