Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha's filmy chakkar--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Neha Sargam's filmy chakkar
Kavita Awaasthi/ Hill Road Media

Sweet and soft spoken Neha Sargam who plays Nivedita in Chand Chupa Badal Mein loves watching movies. And the fact didn't escape her that the name of her show is from a famous song. Here she talks about her favourites films and they are special.
Showing 1 of 5 images Previous    Next
Dil Chahta Hai
Aamir Khan was awesome in the film and every scene in the movie was rocking. The film had the right dose of romance, fun, laughter and intensity. I have seen the film numerous times. Even today when I am watching it, I am unable to leave the room to fetch water or food. I can watch this movie for hours on end. It remains a favourite and lovable film.

Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
I have seen Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai 11 times. I loved the film too much. I fell in love with Hrithik Roshan when I saw the film. So meeting him at the STAR Parivaar Awards was super exciting. He looked adorable in both roles. They showcased him in a chocolate boy and dude look. The songs are still chartbusters and I can dance to them anytime.

Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander
I saw Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander in my childhood film. When I was watching this film about school going kids and their problems in life, I could relate to it. The song and scenes all connected with my life. Pehla Nasha is a wonderful song and a perennial favourite to date.

Mughal-E-Azam
The film made over few years showed the epic grandeur in the true sense. I loved Mughal-E-Azam for the classic feel, the story, the dialogues, the actors, acting and epic quality. The film is not just about our history but much more. Madhubala's beauty was captured superbly on screen and it was a treat to watch her on screen.

Titanic
I saw Titanic ages ago as a teenager and fell in love with both Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet. They seemed like made for each other. The fictional story woven with facts was the right blend and the cinematic quality presented in the film was spectacular.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Love all the movies Neha has chosen..esp Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander...
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aamir and hrithik seem to be her fav
i remember even kinshuk mentioning these 2 as his fav actors
kinha connection<3
thanks 4 sharing
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
She luks so beautiful in the first pic..man no wonder Viren fell for her..
and lol she's so cute n bubbly n so like moviesh...hope u end in a movie...dat wuld be so cool!!!
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jo jeeta vohi sikandaar.. This is also my childhood film, me and my friends were always singing the songs at school. The movie and songs remind me of my school days.
Good choice of movies. Love TitanicEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hrithik and amir looks like neha's favorites..same goes for kinshuk...Woww...kinha connection...:) 😃...neha is crazy abt hrithik...i still remeber the segment abt how much she was excited to meet hrithik at SPA...!!

and kaho na pyar hai and hrithik r my favorites too...this film was so close to my childhood memories...heeh..still can't stop laughing when thinking abt a crazy 10 year old hrithik fan...all my drawers and notebooks was filled with hrithik's photos at tht time..😆...still can't believe i done such crazy things for hrithik...hehe...loved neha's choices...titanic and dil chahta hai is my favorites too...!! and jo jeeta wohi sikander is also my childhood film...!!
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg...JJWS s ma fav too...but i'v neva seen mughal-e-azam...i think i'v 2 see it now coz its ma neha's fav!!
Oh love u soo much neha...mwaaah!!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.aww I love her choice of movies. She is fida over Hrithik.So am I😍  Love you neha Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
on neha... u truly my neha...hahahahhaha...all the best
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... Neha knows about her movies.
Love her.